[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
xray request please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: rach1.jpg (129 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
rach1.jpg
129 KB, 960x960
These women are constantly blackmailing me into doing humiliating things. Please need xray (clothes edited off) so I have some material to balance the field and get them to stop. Help me please
>>
>>14230745
you must be one dumb motherfucker if you keep getting caught.
>>
>>14230745
>These women are constantly blackmailing me into doing humiliating things. Please need xray (clothes edited off) so I have some material to balance the field and get them to stop. Help me please

riiiight. I usually will fill xray requests, but OP is clearly batshit crazy so I'm not going assist in what will probably result in a restraining order or a suit made of skin.
>>
its nothin like that. this woman is harrassing me and im just trying to make it stop. please i really need your help
>>
>>14230763
>its nothin like that. this woman is harrassing me and im just trying to make it stop. please i really need your help

>>14230759
>i know it may not be an ideal pic but i really need your help please.
Here's the thing "Tony", when we xray its to assist others in fapping, and at least for me personally I like the photoshop challenge involved. You've flat out admitted that at the very least you're going to be sending the xrayed pics back to the women, and presumably to their friends and family should they fail to stop whatever it is you think they're doing. So no, I won't be helping you stalk, sexually harass or blackmail any of these women.

If they really are blackmailing you, go to the cops since blackmail is illegal.
>>
its kinda..... personal. if I go to the cops Its not gonna work out well for me. all I want is to get them to stop and thats it. no blackmail no threats nothing. Please help
>>
File: OP.jpg (201 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
201 KB, 540x960
>>14230795
If you're not going to send the pics back, or threaten the women with them, how exactly are you going to use the xrays to get them to stop whatever it is you say they are doing? Obviously for this to work they need to know you've got these embarrassing pics of them.

This goes beyond passive xray requests, you're asking us to create something that you are then going to use to break the law. I'm not sure about any of the other xray anons out there but that is definitely something I want nothing to do with.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.