[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im a noob to magic what is this type of card is this how is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 51MaaeNnzTL._SX425_.jpg (32 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
51MaaeNnzTL._SX425_.jpg
32 KB, 425x425
im a noob to magic
what is this type of card is this
how is it played/summoned
>>
It's a creature, so you pay the mana cost (1 mana of any color and 3 hybrid red/green, which means those 3 mana you pay with any combination of red or green mana.) and then it's put on the battlefield. Its power/thoughness is 3/3 so if it takes 3 damage it dies and it does 3 damage.
It's effect does what it says on the tin: attack and for each attacking creature it gets a counter that gives it +1 power and + toughness, which stays on there basically always.

I havent explained a magic card this in depth for ages.
>>
>>14221808
You would tap 4 total mana, it can be 1 of any color and 3 of either forests and/or mountains. When it would declare and attack by tapping, each creature that would attack also would gain +1/+1 for ad long as they remain on the battlefield or if someone removed it with an ability or spell. You would signify this +1/+1 by traditionally using a die, and putting it on the creature with the side that says 1. If it had say, 4 +1/+1 counters, you would use a die with the side 4 facing upwards signifying it has 4 +1/+1 counters.
>>
File: 1454129461602.jpg (369 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1454129461602.jpg
369 KB, 640x1136
>>14221813
>>14221819
thanks guys
>>
Dont listen to all these guys. The real answer to your question is to not play this card, because it sucks.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.