[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for a handjob video I remember seeing a while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 12572984.jpg (69 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
12572984.jpg
69 KB, 720x720
I'm looking for a handjob video I remember seeing a while ago. It's not ancient or anything, but it's definitely been a few years.

My memory is pretty fuzzy which is why I've been struggling to find it. I'll try to tell you everything I can remember.

- It's probably the single best handjob video I've ever seen.
- Pretty sure it was PoV, or close to it.
- Guy had a huge dick, at one point she has one of her hands on either side of it and it's longer than they are.
- She has dark hair. It's long, and straight, I think.
- She doesn't put it in her mouth, but she breathes on it a lot and I'm pretty sure she kisses it a couple of times.
-The color pink comes to mind, but like I said, my memory is pretty fuzzy. Maybe it was just the background that was colorful?

I'm still looking, but if any of you fine dudes could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.
>>
- I think her name may have been in the title of the video.
- She was definitely younger rather than older. She wasn't super young or anything, but she wasn't a milf either.
- I think she was topless.
- I'm pretty sure she used lube, but not a ton of it.
>>
>>14211137
viewkey=776294036

dis??
>>
>>14211186
Unfortunately no. Her hair was definitely darker and straighter.

I don't think the camera moved much during the video either. She spends the entire time kneeling in front of him.
>>
Oh, also, it's definitely professional. Not amateur/homemade.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.