[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for a way to download this album and the rest of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (123 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123 KB, 1440x1080
Looking for a way to download this album and the rest of the bands discography as well if possible. Searched on pirate bay and kickass torrents and could not find anything so maybe you can help. The band's name is Sotaisei Riron and are from Japan. The album's name is hi-fi anatomia which was produced in 2009.
>>
Actually do own this specific album. Zipped it up for you.
http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/XEJkONO0/file.html
Don't have any other of theirs, sorry.
>>
Actually I lied, here's a torrent page for all their albums.
http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4727270
rutracker is generally a great site for obscure music if you know how to navigate it.
>>
>>14170974
Wow! Awesome, thank you very much, I have been listening to the album on youtube and it was getting frustrating now having the songs on my phone. I never heard of rutracker, I'll look it over. Thanks again mate!
>>
>>14170981
>http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4727270
I have no idea how to navigate or even read this. Any starter tips?
>>
File: Untitled.png (41 KB, 1719x610) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
41 KB, 1719x610
>>14171016
Generally just grab the torrent file at the bottom of the page (I'm not an expert, but I don't think the site has magnets, just files).

I'll post one more thing, one sec
>>
File: Untitled.png (11 KB, 526x39) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
11 KB, 526x39
>>14171032
This is the search bar, but you need to create an account to get better searches for whatever reason.

Peгиcтpaция is account creation (accepting form, username, email, all that) and Bхoд is login for when you have an account.

Another thing while searching is, if you want discographies, to say Диcкoгpaфия instead of discography, since that's the russian word for it. So like if you wanted radiohead's discography, just search "radiohead Диcкoгpaфия" and you'll usually get what youre looking for.

Don't know if that helped at all.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.