[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asked gf if she would be down for a mmf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (701 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
701 KB, 640x1136
I was fucked up one night Mentioned it and she said yes , was way to wet it's been turning me on iv since asked her twice while fucking her she said it more sexier every time. Would you let another guy fuck your gf/wife with you ? What should I expect ? Anything youv Learnd from it ? Any input is appreciated Ty
>>
File: image.png (419 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
419 KB, 640x1136
Yes
>>
>>14147055
Yeah, I did it and we did also MMF so no cuckold... we even were in a sweinger club.

Was cool ;)
>>
Ya I don't think I would feel the best after a cuck situation but I def wanna try the mmf to get her off I'm sure she can't stop thinking about it
How did you meet the ppl or did you know them prior ? I can't think
If anyone I know I'd wanna ask
>>
>>14147111

There are a couple of pages for swingers and co ;). Google is your friend. But if you should be from germany, tell me I could help you out with info.
And then there are clubs for this...
And there is Tinder.... she can chose a guy and text with him and ask him if he's in for the mmf
>>
File: 1436985500709.png (130 KB, 350x307) Image search: [Google]
1436985500709.png
130 KB, 350x307
>>14147055

I've done all sorts of shit like MMF however I've never done it with my girlfriend or anything. Me and my boy would routinely smash chicks together and it's fun as hell. Especially when you dont give two shits about the girl. Hell everyone knows this scenario:

>You/Friend meets dope girl
>Decide to go out one night
>Oh anon bring a friend, I have a friend to bring too
>Ask her the most important question right away
>Is she a whale? Cum dumpster? Just a straight up bowl of mashed potatoes?
>"No shes really pretty"
>Pretty, a.k.a shes fucking fat and ugly.
>Go out with bro and chicks.
>See one dope/decent chick and another bitch drenched in diabetic sweat on the side.

Well one night we decided since this was obviously going to happen, and most of the time the decent chick wants an ugly friend with her. You know, just so there's no REAL competition. We chose to ONLY pay attention to Rosie O'Donnell and completely ignore the fuckable one. We acted so interested in what the fatfuck would say and blow off the dope chick. This megalithic pudding jaw was absolutely beside herself happy. She has never gotten this kind of attention and me and my bro are good looking dudes.

>Dope chick cant stand it anymore and leaves without even paying anything.
>Fatty gets a million texts of her bitching but doesnt give a fuck. Only wants cock.
>Me and friend smash the shit out of her and treat her like pure garbage that was rejected by other garbage.
>At one point he starts slapping her ass picking up momentum to pure fucking punching her ass since it was so huge and absorbent.
>Hits asshole by mistake somehow
>Bitch screams bloody murder.
>Fuck her mouth to muffle screams and she doesn't skip a beat.
>Me and bro lace her face with genetics she wants so bad.
>Literally say nothing and just laugh getting dressed and left fast.
>Seriously bounced in lest than a minute I don't think you get it.
>Later realize I couldn't even remember if she even told us her name.
>MFW
>>
The only reason why any SANE man would let their wife fuck another man is if they got to fuck another woman.

Otherwise, you're pathetic and everyone else is laughing at your gross failure in life. Enjoy your failed marriages :)
>>
Lol your a joke , iv told her has to bring a friend over if we do it a few times and she's said ya I think it's a fair trade also ... But I'm a horny fucker who wants to get my girl off even more like she squirts pretty easy with just me fucking her she's a freak and I know this will make the relationship even better you know nothing
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.