[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fix my fake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: sashalez3.jpg (226 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sashalez3.jpg
226 KB, 640x480
Ive tried faking a girl into a blowjob scene but I messed up, can someone fix it? preferably with the hair the same way and the body color matched like I have it? I posted this yesterday but fell asleep and the thread was archived so idk if I got any help
>>
File: sashalez3 (2).jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sashalez3 (2).jpg
51 KB, 640x480
the base I used
>>
File: imagehaf.png (228 KB, 357x445) Image search: [Google]
imagehaf.png
228 KB, 357x445
headshot 1
>>
File: jkvljsv.png (540 KB, 705x720) Image search: [Google]
jkvljsv.png
540 KB, 705x720
headshot 2
>>
bump please I need help, I lost the original post and idk if anyone helped me there
>>
please help
>>
Why can't you do it yourself if it's YOUR fake?
>>
well I mean I trued to, but I can get the color matching, but if u see, her nose is to close to her mouth and I just cant fix that, if someone could help that would be nice
>>
>>14099758
And personally I don't have the time since college started back up
>>
please
>>
please someone help
>>
>>14100182
Nobody wants to because we can tell you're an asshole that doesn't deserve it.
I started learning photoshop just so I could fap over my female friends and exes looking the way I want them to.
The fact it's just one pic, tells me you didn't do it and you have no skills anyway.

It's always better when you do it yourself because you can make it look how you want it to.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.