[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
xbox help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
So i lk this sounds crazy, i miss playing crash bandicoot games and i decided to find an old download for them. only thing is, i have no clue how to set it up for pc or xbox (i'd prefer setting it up for xbox 360) where would i go so i can talk to someone and make this work?
>>
you can find an iso on coolrom dot com, then download epsxe emulator where you can play it. thats for pc, sorry i cant help with xbox
>>
How to:
1. have utorrent, this is is the great filter of pro hackers and normalfags

2. Grab the following torrents:
https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6174621/ePSXe_1.7.0_(with_working_gameshark__codebreaker__action_replay)

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/4879206/Crash_Bandicoot_1_2_3___Spyro_[_PS1emulator-ePSXe]_Instructions

I recommend the first link for the emulator, and second for the games
>>
>>14086963
>>14087025

Step 3. Run epsxe, you have to configure your plugins, it walks you through it, its just like setting something up with an installer.

Just be sure not to delete sys32 like a triple newfag

Then click "File"--->"Run ISO" and select the crash bandicoot rom from the second torrent, it comes with crash 1,2,3 + Spyro 1 on one CD rom file
>>
>>14086963
>>14087042

Lastly, get ROMs from coolroms or emuparadise for various games, have fun
>>
>>14087043
Listen to this guy.
EmuParadise is the way to go.
Download an ISO of the actual game & play it using your wired xbox controller.
Sadly you can't play it on your xbox, there is no way.
>>
>>14087025
are you God?
>>
>>14087130
yeah I thought it was a stretch. thank you.
>>
>>14087332
I just remembered how happy I was when I started out with emulators and got all of the old stuff I played working, and wanted to pass the generosity along.

Be sure to update us on whether or not you get it working, ill be checking this out occasionally
>>
I agree with you OP.
Crash was such a fun game to play.
It was like a complex version of Super Mario with a sense of humor.
Did you ever put down the controller without pausing the game? Crash starts to get bored & plays with one of the fruit that you collected & drops it, resulting with one less fruit.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.