[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
faceswap dirty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 16
in scat please
>>
she's my older cousin and she suck me when i was 12 and her 18
>>
File: nUtz9fjK4X.jpg (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
nUtz9fjK4X.jpg
15 KB, 320x240
faceswap her with that please
>>
or with that
>>
come on please
>>
File: 4anon2.jpg (89 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
4anon2.jpg
89 KB, 720x540
>>14086892
... nice girl though
>>
more please
>>
File: 64383847564.png (614 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
64383847564.png
614 KB, 800x600
>>
do it with the one in the left please (another scat)
>>
or with her (scat)
>>
Can you give us more pics? She's such a pretty girl
>>
>>14087591
wich one
>>
>>
>>14086892

Leave her alone you little weirdo.
>>
The original girl, she's a cutie
>>
whit her sister,
can you faceswap her (scat)
>>
she's my cousin and when i was 12 and her 18, we used to take bath together and she literaly rape me after we used to dirty thing together like scta thing
>>
after she has a boyfriend and she teach me how to suck him and rime him, we used to do a threesome with poo all over
>>
bump faceswap pls
>>
>>14087870
it's not too late to report being raped, call the police
>>
>>14088318
But i liked it and after we had sex so is fine
>>
>>14088362
that's not the point. feminist out there screaming that all men are rapists, because statistically most men who are raped don't report it.
you were a minor as well so more than just rape occurred, by multiple people, and it messed you up for the rest of your life
>>
maybe but now i agree to have sex with and i like it
>>
you can't just get over it. being raped is worse than being killed, worse than having all your arms and legs cut off. worse than having your face eaten by someone on bathsalts. some tumblrinas even say rape is worse than gas chambers and concentration camps.

you can't just say "hey, I liked it" and move on.
if you're shot, maybe they can take the bullets out and you'll live but no one has ever recovered from being raped. it's a traumatic experience, far more important than genocide, ethnic cleansing or starving children.
>>
>>14088428
say me you don'twant to be raped by her,
and when i said raped i was joking,
she wanted me and i wanted her and she was lovely althougth the age
>>
File: FB_IMG_1451553274436.jpg (115 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451553274436.jpg
115 KB, 960x960
Pls
>>
faceswap ? scat
>>
>>14088428
especially if the rapist took your virginity. I know the bible say virginity is only worth a few pieces of silver, which with inflation and all is only like $40 today, but still. it was your virginity, and that pedo had no right to take it from you. 30 years from now you'll still be blogging about it, spend the rest of your life looking for your virginity but you'll never find it.

even if you put up a reward, and thousands of people call in saying they spotted it somewhere, none of those leads will ever pan out. you'll be so desperate to have virginity back that you'll be tempted to steal someone else's and once you go down that path there's no turning back. you'll buy a van, and some candy, and park near playgrounds everyday looking for little boys with pockets full of virginity, but it's just not the same because their virginity isn't your virginity.
>>
>>14088437
rape is nothing to joke about, you sick bastard
you were raped whether you liked it or not. you were only 12 and incapable of getting an erection on your own. it's statutory
admit it, that evil woman raped you, and wont give you back your virginity
>>
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
don't believe in virginity.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.