[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Lost Friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: MAES.jpg (25 KB, 413x310) Image search: [Google]
MAES.jpg
25 KB, 413x310
I am Adam Hoffman, I was born in Wausau, Wisconsin and live most my life in Medford, Wisconsin, when I was 8 or 9 (ish?) I was
going to an elementary school. sometime around then I met a person named Susan, now, since I (and the rest of
my class) were too young to comprehend an adult (ish?) name like Susan, everyone called her Susie, and (for some reason) the
teacher called her Susie-Q. When her and I first became friends, I remember one day I saw her hanging out alone on one of the
playground equipment, without her friend, Makayla, now, I had a tiny crush on Susie at the time and saw an opertunity to become
friends with her, I walked up and just started small talk, we became good friends, and eventually, she let me know that she
didn't really like Makayla as a friend anymore, and she told me that she will tell her that she doesn't want to be friends when
we got to middle school, (note: this was the last year of elementary school) if Makayla didn't find out before the end of the
year, one of my fondest memories with Susie was the day we were allowed to bring electronics to school, both me and Susie
brought our DSI XLs, and she showed me some of her saved flipnotes, from when flipnote hatena was still running, I remember
one involving waffles... anyways, when I had to move, i don't really remember what was going on... its all just a big blurr, but,
a couple months ago, near halloween, I went on vacation to Wisconsin to see the halloween parade, and during the parade, I saw
Susie, and I instantly knew it was her, and I just kind of stood there, in shock, for a couple of seconds... its been about 2
years since I moved. and yet, I still miss her...
>>
What you're asking for is something that should be brought to a private investigator. We can't help you.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.