[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help a poorfag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: data structures.jpg (14 KB, 260x321) Image search: [Google]
data structures.jpg
14 KB, 260x321
Can someone find places to download these books? I need them for next quarter at school but I'm struggling to pay tuition let alone books and food, and I have almost no other option besides continuing school. Thanks

DATA STRUCT.+OTHER OBJECTS USING C++
Edition: 4TH 11
Author: MAIN
ISBN: 9780132129480

CONCEPTS OF PROGRAMMING LANG.-W/ACCESS
Edition: 11TH 16
Author: SEBESTA
ISBN: 9780133943023

(I dont expect anyone to find this one but please try)
AMTH 108 >C<
Author: MILTON
ISBN: 9781308532547
>>
>>14079986
there is no shame in this self bump. only self pity
>>
>>14079986
May i ask why you "need" these books ? Everything to know about C++ and other language can be found on the internet. All you have to do is learn the core concept of programmgin then learn specifities of the C++ (pointers, memory management...etc.) and you will be able to solve any problem. As long as your teacher don't ask question like "What did the author said on the page 127" you will be fine.
>>
>>14079986
If it's community college you should be able to get through it with chegg instead.
I hardly used my book just chegg.com
Chegg.com check it out for your homework and studying needs
>>
>>14079986
Can I see your feet

I'm looking now, but I like feet.
>>
>>14080678
>>14080762
I havent started the quarter yet so I dont know to what extent I need the books, I know that I wont read them that often but some professors assign questions from the book
>>14080771
I'll get on it right now, gimme a sec. Anything specific? I'll try to get as many angles as possible
>>
>>14080762
fuck chegg. They buttfuck you at every opportunity and the dumbasses here use it because they're too stupid to figure out how to do derivatives properly
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.