[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good site where I can post pictures of the gf for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: b.jpg (111 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
111 KB, 720x960
What's a good site where I can post pictures of the gf for other guys to post tributes to anonymously (and actually get results)
>>
COPP?
>>
File: c.jpg (207 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
207 KB, 960x1280
I'm very interested
>>
File: d.jpg (197 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
197 KB, 960x1280
Using her to bump for interest
>>
Kik me if you want a tribute, mz.13.zm
>>
haven't got kik, looking for a place to post publicly, simply just leave it up
>>
Essentially I want a place where I can post them and a bunch of guys post tribute responses, and a site that's actually active. Would love to see this happen
>>
Did you try on /r/ already?
>>
Have to no luck aha, that's why i was wondering if there was a dedicated site towards this kind of thing. If it were that easy on here, it'd be a miracle lol
>>
You can go to Cum on Printed Pics, but you have to register.
>>
registration sucks, wondering if there was a fully anonymous place. Seems like there's a market for it, just wondering if there was already a hub
>>
by all means, if people want to tribute her here too, thats obviously incredibly welcome aha
>>
Maybe you could try wifelovers, but I wanna see dem pics to tribute too!
>>
Cock and or cum, anything you want, just want as many as possible
>>
Post pics here, u don't have anything to lose posting here anyway :P
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.