[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone help me stitching these images together please?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 0.jpg (749 KB, 1800x2560) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
749 KB, 1800x2560
As you can see, there is a big japanese text all over the place. I want you to combine this image with the other 2 images below in a way that retains the original quality (and color) of this drawing with no more text and no more overexposure on her left hand, tits, and pelvis.

I'd really appreciate it if you can help me out.
Thank you so much.
>>
File: 1.jpg (1 MB, 2157x3082) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1 MB, 2157x3082
Image #1
>>
File: 2.jpg (2 MB, 1692x2625) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
2 MB, 1692x2625
Image #2
>>
That's all the images I got.

Again, big thanks to anyone who could help me out. And happy holiday :)
>>
Can I do it? yeah,,,but do you know how much time this would take?

>>get rid of the text by merging with another image.
>>more text

>>keep color
>>black and white
>>
Hey man,

I did not know if this is a lot to ask. I just tried to provide as much as I could.

I'm sorry if my post has upset you in anyway.

Thank you for your input though. Appreciate it! :D
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>14069917
lets trade

I have a script that needs making into a short comic strip. are you game?
>>
>>14070417
here's the script:

Student looks up from his work and says "Guru, would you tell me about nirvana?"
the guru looks over to the student and says " do not worry yourself about your next life. After all, the street you have to cross to go to the market is very busy, and..." the master claps his hands together in front of himself "...just like that you will find yourself to be a grasshopper." zooms in on the master's face "...a young grasshopper."
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.