[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sauce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1422230098802.png (668 KB, 1280x1522) Image search: [Google]
1422230098802.png
668 KB, 1280x1522
Long ago I read a legendary hentai story and its art and story quality unknown to the likes of us today. It tells the journey of people who have been killed and sent to an apocalyptic world where there are many demons who rape and pillage all around.
One of the opening scenes is a sister who lets herself get raped by a demon instead of her sister and swiftly gets eaten after being raped.
I read this long ago and I could never find it again perhaps some other glory holders know of this and could show me this long lost glory?
>>
was there a little girl that in the end turns out to be an angel and she transforms to save the main character who was being hunted by another angel?
>>
I never got to read it in its entirety but that might be it. do you have a link to it?
>>
give me a while, just keep bumping if the thread is going to die... i think it was actually an american artists work but it sounds like it might be what youre looking for
>>
Alright thank you, I will. I remember it wasn't the typical type it was more realistic than hentai,i just didn't know what to call the type.
>>
i think it was called something like Alice in Neverwhere or Nowhere, something like that... but im still looking
>>
ok, this is it
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/20464/90609ca97f/

is this the one you were thinking of? (only found spanish but you can search for it if its the right one, right?)
>>
Alright I'm trying to look now as well.
>>
sweet baby Jesus, that is exactly it, i've been trying to find this for years. Thank you my kind sir.
>>
You're welcome. Actually when you mentioned it my head almost exploded cuz I KNEW that had to be it, and i kinda wanted to find it again lol
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.