[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please help me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2015-12-17-16-55-39.png (158 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-17-16-55-39.png
158 KB, 1080x1920
please please please help me make the ad shown in this pic go viral. I know the girl I'm looking for really exists out there and I want people to take me seriously.
>>
are you fucking serious ?
>>
Yes. I was absolutely addicted to this girl for years and if I try to develop an emotional attachment to someone else I'll just go through with drawl every time something reminds me of her. She flirted with every guy I'm our class except for me and I still have a bitter resentment over my entire school because of it.
>>
then good luck with the post. no girl wants to be a substitute of another, your only chances are finding a girl who looks like her and not telling her about this "drama" of yours. that ad would work only if you were a multimillionaire or a billionare.
>>
What celebrity do you think she looks most like? I'll just say I'm into girls who look like that particular celebrity.
>>
desu i have no clue. good luck though
>>
Definitely something wrong with you, go get that checked out
>>
life doesn't work for you like this because you're a fucking weirdo that posts on 4chan sorry
>>
I'm sure there would be something wrong with you too if the prettiest girl in your class who was one of your best friends in elementary school suddenly started treating you like you were the runt of the pack
>>
>>14040913
she was your best friend. why the fuck didn't you tell her how you feel but instead continued with the faggotry
>>
Come on, at least turn me into a meme or something. If people will pay attention to that JoshCube guy there's no reason why they can't pay attention to me too. At least the girl I'm looking for actually exists.

She already knew I was in love with her. She just always made up excuses whenever I tried to ask her out because she felt awkward because of the fact that my mom used to babysit her and my parents were friends with her parents.
>>
then get over it.
>>
Look, it's gotten to the point where I'm not attracted to girls who are close to my age anymore and this is the only way I can date someone who's as young as my youngest sister without it feeling weird
>>
>>14040745
You've got some obsessive compulsive behavior going on inside your head, friend. You're fixating on this one girl but is not the girl herself that you want, it's what she represents in your mind.

Specifically, you were "equals" in the same social circle as children. As you both aged, that changed. I think what it is you really long for is that feeling you had as a child. The boundless potential of a new and unformed life. We all lose some of that. It sucks for each of us. You Are Not Alone.

If you have any doubt of this, consider your remarks about girls you'd date now:

>Look, it's gotten to the point where I'm not attracted to girls who are close to my age anymore and this is the only way I can date someone who's as young as my youngest sister...

I'm not going to make this a referendum on younger women. Of course, you're definitely ot alone here in that preference. But that doesn't mean the only way you can be happy is getting that younger woman who might at first glance seem to be the fix for all your problems. She wouldn't be. She'd give you happiness for a very short time but then you'd obsess about losing her and/or worry about her being unfaithful. In other words, you need to fix this within yourself. Then you can add a woman into that equation and have a fighting chance.

Call a psychiatrist's office. Make an appointment. And maybe watch Silver Linings Playbook in the meantime. And chill. It'll be ok. One day at a time...
>>
>>14041107
not OP but thanks for taking the time to write this for him.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.