[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please X-ray. Thank you!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
Please X-ray. Thank you!
>>
You still want it?
>>
File: xray838.jpg (191 KB, 767x767) Image search: [Google]
xray838.jpg
191 KB, 767x767
>>14038689
>>
File: image.jpg (399 KB, 1774x1774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
399 KB, 1774x1774
>>14038825
Will you do this 1?
>>
File: image.jpg (299 KB, 1774x1774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299 KB, 1774x1774
>>14038809
Will you do this 1?
>>
It's so funny how there's never a "thanks man" on /r/. Just OK NOW DO THIS ONE
>>
File: image.jpg (373 KB, 1774x1774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
373 KB, 1774x1774
>>14039378
sorry man wasn't OP. Excellent xraying skills and nice titties. can u please do the same for this 1 plox!
>>
>>14039378
As another anon shopper I have a little bit of a theory on this. I think there are "troll shoppers" out there who post shit like that just to fuck up other (usually new) shoppers. To frustrate them and try and make them give up. Whether that's just what they find entertaining or they've got some kind of agenda for running off other shoppers, I don't know. If you shop any amount at all, just notice the little trends. It's not just anonymous stupidity and/or lack of courtesy. It's malevolent individuals looking to yank the chain of some naive shopper who may just think they're even a little bit good. Or smart. Because, if I'm right, nobody is allowed to be smart except for these trolls...at least in their minds.
>>
>>14039378
>>14039407
And that comment between us is a case in point. Sure, a hot chick in a big, white open robe. What could be easier to xray, right? I mean half her boobs are already just fucking hanging out, right??

Well, and I'm not going to confirm this by wasting my time, I'll just bet you that the xray is a little more tricky than would meet the eye.

And if you try it, and fail, oh what a laugh that will be for our clever troll shopper who wants to see you put in that time on an "easy" shop....just so you can come back here and say you couldn't deliver. Or you do the x-ray, post it and they will come back with a reply like...

"Eh, ok I guess...."

And the worst fucking trolls always have the best fucking manners. Please kind op....

B u l l s h i t. I'm calling it.
>>
>>14039360
>>14039362
>>14039401

Once again, I'm trolling the troll here for a minute. Notice how all three of these posts were named "image"? Same poster. All three are of hot chicks...pics that look like they may be easy to shop....all have little things that make them a little trickier to xray than would meet the eye. Of course, any pic can be run through the process and you'll get SOMETHING but this person (and those like him) are simply fucking with you, my friend doing the xrays here on this tread.

My advice as a fellow shopper, ignore any and every fucking request that looks like these bullshit traps that are constantly dropped in here
>>
>>14039419
Naw just a guy with blue balls Tryin to see some titties. The one in the pink shirt looks possible
>>
>>14039431
Yeah, maybe so buddy. But that's exactly what one of the people I'm talking about would say too. And that bit about how "the pink shirt looks possible"...

Just classic.

I mean, it's black and white. Poor quality. Fucked up lighting. What part of that makes you think it's good for an xray?

If you knew anything about xrays you'd know it was a waste of time even though someone who MAYBE didn't know better would throw time down a rathole on it. Like this time I'm taking now. Which I'd rather do than waste it on doing shops under the same circumstances.

Oh, but you didn't know. Right???????

Fucker.
>>
>>14039360
Ask yourself shoppers, would anyone be sitting around with blue balls over a shitty b&w pic like this? Ok, how about blue balls over two shitty b&w pics in a row of TWO DIFFERENT GIRLS???

Just learn which ones to fucking ignore except, of course, if you like acknowledging them as assholes in a comment like this. That is a perfectly acceptable form of wasting time on these fucking troll assholes.

You see, these cats feel really smart. Their game is in finding pics that look "easy" but aren't. They like to find guys like you who think you're smart or good....and then yank you around and waste a ton of your time.

That is how they prove (to themselves) their own superiority. If they are smart enough to make you believe THEY ARE STUPID when, in reality, they are making YOU look stupid....

Ah, to them, nothing is better than that.

Think about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 720x960
>>
>>14039490

hi guys
could you take a look at this?
>>
>>14039486
Now if you come in and do an xray or shop for one of these trolls after all that, I guess I can enjoy it too. If nothing else /r/ is a master class in discerning when someone is simply looking to waste your time.
>>
>>14039407
Another Shopanon here.. There was a time here when the good shoppers all agreed to ignore all x-ray requests. It was a good stand for a while. If you are skilled at PS, you know that there is no x-ray function, just a variety of image adjustment tools (Levels, curves, etc.) that create the illusion of contrast. Then adding some dodge tool or burn tool occasionally gives an interesting result, but the truth is it is not an x-ray, just another way to draw breasts on an existing image. So yeah, I for one am back to the old days of ignoring all x-ray requests.
>>
>>14039794
I don't do them anymore either but my observation extends to other kinds of shop requests.

There are those, of course, that are stupid requests from people who don't know better. Bad requests for fakes that couldn't (or shouldn't) be done. Period.

Then there's another class. Those requests which are just as much of a wild goose chase...but not as obvious. The requests that make a new shopper think, hey that's tough but maybe I can to it. Then, abou 30 minutes later, the new shopper figures out WHY that fake was impossible. I think this second class of bad request comes from shoppers who are trying to fuck with and show the others how smart they are not.
>>
File: totally not fake ray.jpg (276 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
totally not fake ray.jpg
276 KB, 1080x1080
>>14039794
>>
>>14039824
Ha ha.. yes, well done. Clearly you have mastered the "xray" tool!
>>
>>14039809
Disgruntled shoppers... hmmm. interesting. I suppose anything is possible on this board!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.