[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r/ I'm looking for a very specific clip, possibly from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: mr4chan.png (155 KB, 290x443) Image search: [Google]
mr4chan.png
155 KB, 290x443
Hey /r/ I'm looking for a very specific clip, possibly from a TV show, involving a guy who jumps behind a bar and acts like one of those "flair" bartenders but just throws the bottles up and starts smashing the bottles behind the bar. The patrons are all shocked and they start saying things along the lines of "What the fuck dude". I have searched for awhile, I can't exactly remember where it's from but hopefully someone here remembers it. Pic is unrelated, Thank you guys
>>
If it helps at all, the cameraman was off to the side and the angle was to the side of the bartender and it was pretty dark in the clip if I remember.
>>
1 more bump and im calling it quits. I don't think it's a real memorable clip.
>>
Do you know any of the stars in the scene? See if you can remember some more about it. Also, check IMDB to see if anything sparks your memory
>>
I thought it seemed like something from the Andy Dick Show but I think I'm just attributing it to him when it's probably not. Thanks for the IMDB idea though, I think i'm just gonna call it quits on this one because it's not a huge deal to me either way.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.