[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please help me photoshop bros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 2015 grades.png (56 KB, 1018x425) Image search: [Google]
2015 grades.png
56 KB, 1018x425
Can anyone edit this pic with new courses. I need it to say fall instead of spring. As for the first course I need it to say GEOG 312 Cartography Grade 95%
Followed By GEOG 313 Cartography Lab 3credit hrs grade 95%
the next one needs to say GEOG 225 Meteorology Grade 89%
The next one needs to say GEOG 226 Meteorology Lab but this one needs to be set at 1 credit not 3 Grade B 89%
the last one needs to say GEOG 602 GEOG of East Asia and China Grade A 93%

I need this bros. If I dont show my parents good grades I might be homeless. Please help.

you can leave the rest as is
>>
You don't need photoshop for this. You need ms paint
>>
help please
>>
>>14029134
this you just need a sample of text for each letter, and you can do it in paint via copy paste

also, I think I recognize that system. is it PAWS?
>>
Can you link me to the site? You might be able to change the html to display the different grades.
>>
If you can't figure this out yourself you deserve what comes to you. Seriously just use gimp or even paint.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.