[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mom and I aren't on speakking terms and she put a password
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1449957884018-709561953.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
1449957884018-709561953.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
My mom and I aren't on speakking terms and she put a password on the family computer so I couldn't access some notes I put there
How do I get them back? Or get access to the family account
Operating system vista
>>
Underage faggot go do ur homework
>>
Forgot to mention I may know the admin account password
>>
apologize to your mother and finish your chores
>>
>>14025067
She has substance abuse problems, I don't live there anymore... But okay
>>
>>14025002

Install a Linux distro. Full NTFS compability.
There are pw recovery tools for the OS but to use them you'd have to load another OS anyway, so install Linux.
>>
you want to do this remotely?
>>
>>14025203
I don't think I could spend that much time with it without her noticing to go through all those steps
>>14025217
Sure, but I could do it on the computer itself
>>
>>14025410
get ERD Commander and burn it to a disk. then you'll have to start computer on erd where you can change the password of your user.
>>
>>14025410

Live- system. Boots from a CD or stick. Then put whateer you need on an USB- stick.
>>
>>14025423
>>14025429
Thanks, I'll try it tomorrow
>>
>>14025455
if you know the admin password you wont have to do any of these, you know that right?
>>
>>14025459

One way or the other he has to burn sth. on a CD or boot from a stick, so why not simply directly load an OS, put whatever needed on the stick and done? Much less hassle then to change pw, boot again, do what has to be done, boot from CD again, change pw back.
>>
>>14025479
yeah you're right. i thought that if he needed to access it again, he'd have to do it once and he would have access to that user afterwards.
>>
>>14025203
OP, puppy linux boot disk, then grab your files and slap em on a usb.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.