[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The girl on the right went to my high school, I'll never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 1080x1130) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 1080x1130
The girl on the right went to my high school, I'll never have the chance to be with her but I have this photo, by any chance could someone nudeshop/X-ray or do something to this? I would be grateful, thanks.
>>
Bump bump bump
>>
>>14015654

Holy shit. Once again proof that girls love retards. Jesus christ what a waste of oxygen. He'd probably a violent, sheltered, super self centered white kid who thinks hes the shit due to his drug
habits.

needs to take a full belt from an m2 50 cal. fucking cringeworthy
>>
>>14016217
>>14016217

OP here, yeah I have no clue who that
guy is, she hangs out with a bunch of assholes kind of why I never had a shot
>>
>>14016305

sophomore year college, decided to do my summer term. got a floor with mostly low tier fresh acceptances. captain ultraswag, similair to the man pictured, was amongst them.

besides vaping nonstop and justifying getting high on antidepressants all day, he was violent and self centered.

Got laid by clueless girls all the time. Until he stabbed one of them in a drug induced rage.

regret not being there, could of cut off his balls and spare the human race another fuckhead
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.