[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, i know i cant go to /a/ cause they throw shit fits for no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
So, i know i cant go to /a/ cause they throw shit fits for no reason. I just watched fate/stay night unlimited blade works.... ive seen fate/zero and fate/staynight. out of the two stay-nights which one is the more accurate story? they are the same time line i noticed.
>>
Stop being a retard and read the VN, you filthy secondary.

No wonder /a/ told you to fuck off
>>
well that was less than helpful, and the opposite of what /r/ is for. go be angry else where.
And naw, if i wanted to nerd out on it i would of. i just saw something new one it watched it and it didnt line up with what i saw before.
>>
Google it then, if you can't be arsed to lurk for 5 minutes don't expect to be welcomed with open arms
>>
yeah no shit on googling it, i wish i would of thought of that! Naw, i totally did and came across a lot of threads of people saying one and some the other. Only semi consistent was that they are arcs, so not really related other then the characters. I just was hoping for someone with knowledge on the series to let me know if what some of the other stuff people say is true or not. And i did try the game with the three(or more?) lines but never finished it.
>>
They are separate stories from a VN with multiple routes, thye are all equally canon, but of course you'd knew that if you used your fucking redditor brain and lurked fot 5 minutes.

Also the 2006 anime is pure dogshit and has a shit anime-original arc that was a mismash of all 3 routes
>>
eh, i dont use reddit at all. but did read quite a few things from the googleizor. and a few were leading to more of it being a story with the same start (im guessing zero) and then separate outcomes. While i thought the 2006 was fun, after watching the unlimited blade series i found it made a LOT more sense.
As much as i dont want to read it all, all arrows are pointing to that being the best understanding of the whole story.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.