[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /r/ I'm trying to find the name of a game I used to play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: arena.jpg (138 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
arena.jpg
138 KB, 500x336
Hi /r/ I'm trying to find the name of a game I used to play as a kid. It was on playstation 1 and it sounded something like monster arena, or battle arena, I can't exactly remember. Anywho the game screen is like attached. Where you move in a grid and can get upgrades, for example getting a shoe upgrade (the icon looked like a shoe) would make you go further in the board distance wise. It wasn't an RPG or anything. In the main menu, it's a screen of a worker or something in his high tech electrical workshop, I was able to sell my loot to him from the game ( I think there were pots, pill bottles etc.) Does anyone know the name of this game? It also had old school electronic music.

Pic related: The game board looked something like that, If I remember correctly, I could customize my character (such as hair color)
>>
Oh and there was a turn counter when in game mode and if I don't beat the level in a certain amount of turns, this Boss spawns with crazy stats and kills myself and other NPC's on the board.
>>
I dont know if this is the game but i played one exactly like it called Battle Hunter. Hope it helps
>>
>>13987313
>Battle Hunter

Thank you ! That's it! Time to get the rom and play the fuck out of it. You just made my day.
>>
>>13987319
>
http://game-oldies.com/play-online/battle-hunter-sony-playstation#

If anyone else wants to play it.
>>
File: 36552-Azure_Dreams_[U]-1.jpg (88 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
36552-Azure_Dreams_[U]-1.jpg
88 KB, 640x640
I immediately thought of this game.
Its pretty dope too, id try it out if I were you.

Its a bit pricey so you should torrent it
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.