[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This hoodie.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: a3953a0efbf489f0979ddd4e894b509a.jpg (126 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
a3953a0efbf489f0979ddd4e894b509a.jpg
126 KB, 2048x1536
I've been searching for a while and have no clue who sells it, the most I know is that it apparently says "zeroeight" on it, and the only one I can find is owned by "jacksepticeye".
I really like the string locations since I hate strings that strangle you.
Thanks for the help in advance, I can link more pictures of need be.
I've also searched for it with the words "zeroeight project denim series ss" which it says on the hoodie but still nothing.
>>
Le bump.
>>
Bump it up yo.
>>
I couldn't find that exact one but if the strings are the main concern I found one that is visually similar.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Winter-Slim-Hoodie-Warm-Hooded-Sweatshirt-Coat-Jacket-Outwear-Sweater-/321716981268
>>
Thanks, the strings are dead on, but it's a zip up instead of a pull over.
Thank you very much though!
>>
np I also emailed the guy and im waiting on the response. I asked where I could get that same hoodie he has. I'll keep you posted if i find anything out
>>
Thanks a ton!
>>
Gonna throw this up to the top so it doesn't get archived.
>>
I tried my own searches, but only found your previous requests in various places. Some going back as far as January. Guess you've been at this awhile. Frustrating as fuck when something that seems so easy to find is a Google black hole. Been there! Good luck.
>>
Yeah, I'm one of the best at finding obscure items on the internet and I can usually find what I want in 6 hours or less of searching.
>>
Just gonna bump this up again...
>>
One more bump before the end of the night.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.