[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never used /r/ before. Sorry if I don't follow some unspoken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 8
File: 1448328747684.png (544 KB, 648x905) Image search: [Google]
1448328747684.png
544 KB, 648x905
Never used /r/ before. Sorry if I don't follow some unspoken customs or such.

There was a r34 picture circulating around a while ago. Some girl from an anime I've never seen with red hair, and braids going down each shoulder and bows at the end of each. She was standing naked, having her nipple pinched by some other girl. I think her breath was foggy. Her facial expression was kind of vacant or vaguely irritated, like pic related.
>>
bumping, also posting another picture with a similar facial expression for reference.
>>
>>13983689
>>13983717
Can you give any more details? Some similar quality images for example, what was the style of it? Good quality, or meh?
>>
>>13983793
It was pretty good quality. About the same as the original picture. Similar style too.
>>
>>13983814
I can't find anything close to that, I'd recommend you to go on Sankaku Channel or Danbooru and look with the tags "redhead nipple_tweak", you may find it this way.
>>
>>13983832
Well the good news is I found the girl. Not the right picture, but you've helped a lot thanks. Turns out her bow was red, not her actual hair.
>>
>>13983883
Glad you found it, you're welcome anon, enjoy!
>>
File: gg.png (216 KB, 504x529) Image search: [Google]
gg.png
216 KB, 504x529
>>13983689
So even better news, I found the exact picture, but it's cropped to only be her face. Any help, /r/?
>>
>>13983883
>>13984194
>anime

That's a 2hu, m8.
>>
>>13984227
Aw, you're the best. Thanks man. Sorry for having no idea what I'm talking about.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.