[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone link me the story behind this? (in english)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1448620490382.jpg (990 KB, 800x1700) Image search: [Google]
1448620490382.jpg
990 KB, 800x1700
Can anyone link me the story behind this? (in english)
>>
no, but given that it's russian and there is a remarkable lack of blood around the neck and head, i am inclined to call bullshit.

or perhaps even чyшь coбaчья.
>>
I don't know anything about this but I do know if they were already dead, it would explain the lack of blood.
>>
>>13979675
that sounds like russians all right. "hey, we cut this girl's head off.. let's lie the body near a rail line and take a picture! для cмeхa!"
>>
given that there's not a spec of blood on the rails, i'm pretty sure this is fake.
>>
>>13979747
>>13979661
there's sufficient amount of blood near the head and a normal sized pool near the body.

this isn't an anime.
>>
the decapitation is too clean - lack of blood on the rail, or anywhere near the body. The first images seems to depict a light grey concrete strip that is not in other pictures.
>>
>>13979764
Trains don't cause a clean cut, the lack of blood or gore on the rail itself makes the whole thing suspicious
>>
must agree with anons here, if you look at the decapitations on rekt threads on /b there's fucking blood everywhere
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.