[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
96 Acura Integra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Anyone know where the power steering pump is located and if so is it easy to get to?
>>
You're probably better off posting this on /o/ or Acura Integra forums. Or looking up the owner's manual
>>
>>13976013
They take forever to respond over there on /o/
>>
>>13976017
yes, but they know what they are talking about.
>>
>>13975995
>blown tire
>where's the power steering pump

I hope you're female
>>
>>13976216
I don't have a pic of the car just the tire close enough
>>
Lift bonnet. Look where steering column comes from the wheel through the firewall. Find steering pump somewhere attached to the column.
>>
File: 0900c15280049603.gif (51 KB, 500x621) Image search: [Google]
0900c15280049603.gif
51 KB, 500x621
>>
File: powersteer.png (510 KB, 597x362) Image search: [Google]
powersteer.png
510 KB, 597x362
>>
>>13976018
>assuming the majority of /o/ actually knows anything about cars
>>13976531
no, a p/s is never "attached" to the steering column. A pressure and return hose will normally run from the pump to the steering box or rack/pinion. In some cases there are coolers as well, though rarely seen on lower end vehicles.

>>13975995
On a 96 Integra do as follows
>open hood
>look at engine
>Look towards driver side (your right when looking directly at engine compartment from front of vehicle) of the engine block.
>look at pulley directly in front of you, the one with the belt on it, next to the reservoir with a cap that says "power steering fluid", with a hose connected to said reservoir going to the p/s pump .
>yup, that's your p/s pump
>>
>>13976600
Thanks nig.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.