[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My english Teacher write this un the classboard, but i think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151123_165603452.jpg (3 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151123_165603452.jpg
3 MB, 2432x4320
My english Teacher write this un the classboard, but i think he wrote wrong many questions,can you tell me what questions are ?
>>
>>13970055

Really?

If this were /b...

What is her real name? (Although, if she is dead, it probably should be "what was her real name"?)
When was she born?
Where was she born?
What is your occupation? or Which occupation is your occupation?
What awards has she won? (Although, if she is dead, it should be "What awards did she win?")
When did she die?
Where did she die?
>>
>>13970162
Yep. As an American, this is correct.
>>
>>13970215

Unless the "she" is loyalty.Then I don't really have a clue.

Maybe --

What is its true meaning?
When are you loyal?
How do you become loyal?
What is the importance of being loyal?
What are the benefits of being loyal?
When do you stop being loyal?
Why do you stop being loyal?
>>
>>13970055
Go to google translate and type these in to translate to your native language, Your English teacher doesn't know English. He probably is just using google translate himself.
>>
your TEACHER wrote this?

how the fuck does an ILLITERATE become a fucking TEACHER?

writerfag here. tell your teacher from me that he, she or IT should be ASHAMED to take money for pretending.
>>
Most likely a cambodian or other stink-asian with an overbite. Put in that position because the admin at your school is a blind bunch of money grubbers who bend to meet racial quotas. Either way, you're fucked, OP. You won't learn anything proper from this imbecile.
>>
>>13970456
Let's not say too much bad about them.
Cambodia has prostitutes younger than 17 years old, that's always a great thing.
There's no asshole that feels nicer than a 13 year old's asshole. The crying and whimpering only add to the fun.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.