[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me improve my appearance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: sp0qgZR.jpg (745 KB, 6199x2963) Image search: [Google]
sp0qgZR.jpg
745 KB, 6199x2963
Any feedback/advice is appreciated
>>
Already really handsome on your own without improvement. Good stature, nice face.

My improvements: A slight smile, just something barely noticeble.
>>
Shave face
>>
>>13951391
Why are you asking?
I'm thinking either you're
A. Fishing for compliments
B. Can't figure out how get a partner
or
C. Trying to become a part time model and need an extra push
>>
>>13951391
go to /fa/
they would love you there
>>
File: WIN_20151117_23_36_02_Pro.jpg (145 KB, 764x602) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151117_23_36_02_Pro.jpg
145 KB, 764x602
>>13951398
I'll work on that, thanks. Is this alright?
>>
>>13951400
A few girls have told me to keep it though. I think my jawline might now be very well defined

>>13951439
I have a partner or two, but the girls I crush on always shut me down. I'm just looking for genuine advice to improve my appearance. Trying to become a part time model would be amazing, but I don't think I qualify at 5'9'' (ignoring other factors)
>>
Shameless bump in hopes of advice
>>
>>13951555
Everything is pretty good. 8/10. Really, all you can do physically is sharpen up. Shave, wear a suit. Seriously, if you're at all insecure about your looks, stop it.

If you're looking for success with girls, looks are an asset, but more important are confidence and social status.
>>
Not bad. like everyone else said shave. If you want to keep the little amash beard I understand. Not everyone can grow a beard. I can't. But shave the shit on your neck off. That shit is nasty. It can stay like a centimeter or two under your jawbone but the shit down your neck and pasy your adams apple needs to go.
>>
>>13951391

You look fine.

If you want to look more professional, tighten up your facial hair. You don't have to shave it all off, but it needs to look more well groomed. Mostly, it shouldn't extend that far down your neck. You have good skin, good facial structure, you really aren't genetically lacking or anything. Only other thing you might try is playing with the part in your hair a bit. Try other spots, move it around, see if anything looks or feels better. I don't think it's bad like it is, but sometimes moving your part can make you feel like a whole different person. It seems like you're just lacking confidence, and even the little things like that can help.
>>
>>13951655
I'll try to take that to heart. Definitely working on my confidence. Not really sure how to up my social status

>>13951750
Thanks. I'll definitely remove the neck area at least. Maybe I should just get rid of all of it
>>
you'll look better in a suit
>>
>>13951391
100-Push Ups
100 Sit Ups
100 Squats
10km Running.

Every day.
>>
Short back and sides up top too!
>>
File: images (14).jpg (16 KB, 324x454) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
16 KB, 324x454
Like this! You could pull that off easy!
>>
>>13952341

lame. his hair looks nice and natural the way it is
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.