[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anonymous as a group
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
I've been observing for a long time. And, I'm also on Facebook. And, I get so sick of folks. I mean, I get trolls and all that stuff; how some folks are just there to instigate and provoke. But, some folks just boggle my mind.

So, words, as we all know are just made up. They are built with semantic meaning which we build into them with experience right? So, take Anon for example. We didn't exist in that symbolic form a few years ago, but it was that idiocy which provoked that rise right? Like, following the whole Scientology thing, than Anon just kinda arose out of it.

It got me thinking, If Anon can represent anything, any word, any object, why doesn't Anon just change their identification to God?

I guess, I'm just fed up with this whole God thing over and over, people argue for it, folks argue against it, and now, Anon has the opportunity to put it to rest once and for all. Because, if Anon were to instead shift its identity away from Anon and to God. Then, everyone would just see its meaningless, its just an object that folks build experience and semantic reason into, it would dilute the context that religions have built into it. Then, folks would stumble around searching for another object to pour their delusions into. idk, I'm just so sick of watching folks argue over it's existence, like is it real or not. It's so stupid and retarded.

I mean, imagine what that would do for our culture, if Anon changed its name to God and everyone one under the sun had a God profile... lol I mean, why not, this shit is so stupid and needs to be put to rest once and for all. I'm just so sick of society convincing political motives under that religious umbrella. Both Republicans and Democrats use that Term. And, the only way I see to remove the image is to dilute the shit out of it until it no longer has any concentrated meaning. I mean, fuck!

I'm just so sick of all the delusive behavior folks keep demonstrating...
>>
>>13936677
That's really cool, but the more important question would be: "how do you feel about your dub-dubs?"
>>
what am I in therapy here? cum'n I'm working here
>>
godmode lol idiot
>>
File: God.png (362 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
God.png
362 KB, 500x376
>>13936677
>why doesn't Anon just change their identification to God?

that word has a lot of associations. buy using it, anons would be taking on a freightload of implications. we're not god. we don't judge. we don't punish, despite what the shit-heads in raid threads think.

also we don't destroy people for no reason, get a jewish woman pregnant and then disappear for two thousand years only to return and appear on a tortilla.

also, you're stoned.
>>
>>13936677
Classy troll is still a troll.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn7rIarpQBk
>>
File: parents-basement.jpg (12 KB, 277x210) Image search: [Google]
parents-basement.jpg
12 KB, 277x210
>>13937143
sing it with me...

what if god was anonymous
just a slob like one of us
just a stranger on a bus
>>
File: 1.jpg (82 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
82 KB, 720x960
>>
>>13937212
the Imhackulate Conception
>>
>>13936677
If you choose the red pill, I suggest you copy and paste this thread on /pol/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.