[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone translate this arabic text for me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
I have this text all over my car, the previous owner name was Adbel Hussein Someshit, i think my car has a bomb and this text mean Allahu Akbar but im not sure, does anyone knows what it means?
>>
Lmaoo
>>
File: arabic-nazarene.jpg (14 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
arabic-nazarene.jpg
14 KB, 640x640
The only thing i know is thay the second letter from the right is an N

Christians all over the interwebz used the letter to show solidarity with the christians living under the ISIS regime

Before isis commited genocide on many christians they marked their houses with that letter (the one eyed smilie). Stands for Nasrani.

So you are basically driving the ISIS mobile
>>
>>13907614
the isis mobile :') hahahahaa
>>
>>13907618
Lol hahah

Op, in all seriousness though i don't read/speak arabic all too well but i know for a fact that the word "Allah" is not in that phrase. So no allahu akbar or shahada for you my friend. Which is a shame really.

If you're lucky it says something like "i hate all jews" or "i am going to make your mom my fourth wife".

The guys name sounds Shia by the way so it could also say "all hail imam Ali"
>>
"Camels over bitches"
>>
Im using google translator, so maybe is not correct

إن ندور إجکسب The N'Dour Ajکsp
>>
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 299x178) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 299x178
this looks better: The N'Dour Anasp

إن ندور إنإسب
>>
An-nas = the people

The [...] of the people

I think..
>>
So we are closer to the truth
There is another text on the other side i ll upload it tomorrow
Also there is a strange looking extinguisher in the trunk
>>
>>13907737
dude is a bomb!!! xD
>>
I searched the text he put in google, it corrected it to:
إن ندور ناسب = The N'Dour fit
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 475x457) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 475x457
as you know, you can use google translator to draw the symbols
>>
>>13907751
Thanks
Now i know that the first words mean
"The Light..."
>>
إن بنور إبليس
Google translates it to
The light of the devil
>>
>>13907882
>>13907882
Nah man because then it would be 'an-nour as-shaytan'

Ill ask my senpai today and report back
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.