[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dupe this and make it look real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: s-l1600.jpg (115 KB, 1136x804) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
115 KB, 1136x804
I'm offering $10 for whoever can do a good job of either finding a picture of two sets of cd's for Star Wars Galaxies together, or someone who can use paint/photoshop to copy parts of this picture and make it appear as if I have 2 seperate copies of Star Wars Galaxies (6 cds and 2 boxes). I'm sure this post will either get trolled with horrible paint jobs, or just ignored all together. In any case, it's worth the small chance that someone actually tries. If you're going to do it, post your paypal so I can send you the $10 if it's legit. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>13852367
$10? You realize this post basically demonstrates that you're a liar/scammer.
>>
I need proof that I own two copies for me and my brother to play. We both used to own them, but had thrown out our CD's long ago. I don't see the point in spending $40 for something I had already purchased in the past.
That being said, I'd happily paypal someone $10 if it saves me spending $40 (before shipping).
>>
>>13852450
...or you could just say you threw them out
>>
how about some proof of the money first
>>
File: Untitled-5.png (2 MB, 1376x878) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-5.png
2 MB, 1376x878
hey op i charge a $10 cock removal fee
>>
That's pretty funny. Even without the donger the boxes look pretty fake :P
>>
>>13852499
just send the version with the cock OP

they probably won't even mention it because it would be embarrassing
>>
>>13852533
Haha I would if they didn't have my account names already
>>
>>13852529
copy/paste is easy.
idk how to shadow :(
>>
File: Untitled-5.png (2 MB, 1376x878) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-5.png
2 MB, 1376x878
fuck it heres your image you little bitch
>>
>>13852553
Much appreciated, what's your PayPal?
>>
>>13852553

obvious shop is obvious
>>
>>13852560
[email protected]
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.