[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hentai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
What sites do you people recommend for hentai, not really picky, just something with a wide selection, I feel like the site I use barely ever updates with new material.
>>
That question has two answers, because there's different places I go to depending on whether I want to watch animated hentai or look at mangas/doujins.

To watch, I go to hentaistream.net. It doesn't have everything, but it does still have a pretty big selection.

For doujins/mangas, this one is tricky. See, I go to -the- best site for them, but it's there's a process involved in getting inside, but it's totally worth it.

I don't know if you've heard of exhentai, also known as Sad Panda, but it's the only one worth your time. Just Google "how to get into exhentai" or "how to get into sad panda" and you'll find plenty of tutorials.
>>
>>14573487
Wasnt able to get the Exhentai one to work for some reason, but thanks!
>>
>>14573519
>Wasnt able to get the Exhentai one to work for some reason
Yes, I know. Like I said, just Google a tutorial on how to get in. It's going to take time, but it's worth it. In the mean time, you can look up a website called "g-e hentai". It's a good sister site to exhentai, but it doesn't have as big of a selection.
>>
>>14573526
I got the extension and all that, tried it on Firefox as well to no avail.
>>
>>14573549
I twill take time. The server will randomly decide when to let you in after you met all the other base criteria. Some people report being able to get in immediately. Other say it took a couple of days. Me, it took 2 weeks before I was finally let in.

All you can do now is wait and use the sister site until that happens. But when it does, you won't need anything else.

ALSO

I forgot to mention, I have a site I use when I want to look at individual, standalone pics: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/

Use the search bar to find specific things/categories you want.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.