[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tamriel Risk - Thread 1 - Starting at 4 people (me included)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69
File: Tamriel Risk by Poh.png (567 KB, 1064x579) Image search: [Google]
Tamriel Risk by Poh.png
567 KB, 1064x579
Post your

>Name of kingdom
>Color
>Starting loc
>Race (choose one from the start, at OP's discretion you can later incorporate others)

NAPs and alliances are at the players own discretions, but breaking either gives an "oatbreaker" penalty (-4t per roll as your troops feel disspirited fighting for you, and vice versa for any enemy).

Sillyness is strongly discouraged, while roleplaying is highly ENCOURAGED.

Kingdom bonuses are as follows (you only get them if you hold the entire thing):
High Rock: +4t
Hammerfell: +5t
Skyrim: +5t
Cyrodiil: +8t
Morrowind: +6t
Solstheim: +2t
Summerset Isles: +6t
Valenwood: +4t
Elsewyr: +4t
Black Marsh: +4t

Skyrim gets a defensive terrain bonus from it's mountains, which means that when passing into skyrim all rolls are halved, but once inside the rolls are normal.

Black marsh gets a defensive bonus/hamper in which everyone except argonians gets halved rolls within it due to the heavy marshlands. This also includes defenders if they are not argonians.

Players cannot start in the imperial city, or any of the regions directly surrounding it, but can still start in areas that are behind atleast one other region.

Anyone who holds the imperial city can use their turn to form the Empire and thereby gets a +6t bonus to every roll. The empire can be crushed if the imperial city is captured, which gives the previous holder of the empire a -3t. The empire then has a cooldown of 3 turns before it can be created again by anyone who holds all parts of the imperial city. The debuff also removes itself after those 3 turns.

Keep track of your own bonuses in your names, I won't bother with doing it for you.

OP's word is law, but please feel free to question me.
>>
Forgot to mention, when you conquer an entire kingdom you get to create that kingdom. Say, if I conquer all of High Rock, I can call myself king of High Rock, which will give me +1t/turn as long as I hold all provinces within that kingdom. You can only be king of one kingdom at a time and it can be usurped if someone else holds >50% of the kingdom. If your kingdom is usurped, you cannot create another one for 2 turns.

Also,
Race bonuses:

Nords: "Jorrvaskr": Can call on the companions once per thread to autowin one battle against an enemy
Imperials: "Golden tongues": Can force an NAP with one player each thread. If they themselves break this NAP, they don't only get the debuf but can also never use the ability again.
Orsimer: "Berserkers": The Orcs can apply a morale-debuff to one of their enemies once every three turns with -2t. They have to be at war with them.
Altmer: "Aldmeri Pride": Can break an NAP without taking debuffs once per thread.
Argonians: "Swamp-Race": Can move as explained in OP within the Black Marsh
Bosmer: "With the wilds": Can ambush enemies that are atleast 3ts away in a surprise attack, taking a maximum of 5ts. Can do this once per thread.
Breton: "The force of magic": Can use their superior magic for a +4t buff every third turn.
Dunmer: "Morag Tong": Can assassinate opponents once every 5th turn, causing that opponent to be able to act during that turn.
Redguard: "Sea Heritage": Can cross sea without restrictions, except for crazy distancess. (At my discretion).
Khajiit: "Skooma": Can affect any other kingdom with "skooma" once every 5 turns, which leads to that kingdom getting a -2t debuff until the crime ring is dealt with with a roll of 4 or higher.
>>
>>268266
Howdy!
>>
>>268380
Hiya, think you should post the kingdom info you posted here as well so that anyone who wants to join is up to speed!

Also,

>Jarldom of Falkreath
>Dark Green
>Falkreath
>Nord
>>
>>268383
Oh, yeah, sorry.
>The Manmer Nation
>Purple
>Wayrest
>Breton
I decided to change the name a bit.
>>
File: Mupdate1.png (443 KB, 1064x579) Image search: [Google]
Mupdate1.png
443 KB, 1064x579
>>268385
Roleplaying is nice :3
>>
I'll be the Argonians of black marsh in a bit
After I get kicked for being too lucky
>>
>>268395
Neat.
>>
Fuck me. If I wasn't at work I'd play this for hours. Have fun.
>>
>>268395
Aight then, welcome aboard.
I'll still let someone else take those areas as well if they join first.
>>268399
You can do it, cmon. Your boss won't catch you.
>>
>>268399
Don't let that capitalist pig make you his slave!
>>
>>268400
>>268403
Kek

Sorry but no. This wage slave has bills to pay. I hope you OP this again though. I'd love to play.
>>
File: Tamriel Risk by Poh.png (365 KB, 2360x1284) Image search: [Google]
Tamriel Risk by Poh.png
365 KB, 2360x1284
Holy shit why would you save such a low quality map?
>>
>>268405
Bugger off, it's the one we're using, and there ain't no fault in it.
>>
>>268407
They're the same map. The one he posted is just a higher resolution. He was doing you a favor.
>>
>>268407
It's a higher quality version of the same map.
>>
>>268410
>>268409
Fine: I'm just being lazy having to redo the stuff. Two seconds then.
>>
>Imperial Legion
>Red
>Imperial city
>Imperial
>>
>>268418
Read the rules and pick a new starting loc pls
>>
Okay I'll join
>Argonian Tribes
>Dark Green
>Black Marsh
>Argonian
>>
>>268421
Can you pick another color? I allready took dark green. If you want, I can give you light green.
>>
>>268423
Light Green will be fine
>>
>>268419
Then start me south of Imperial city.
>>
Allright, we're three now, once we get one more we'll go right ahead and start.
>>268418
Are you still in? Where did you want your new starting loc?
>>
>>268425
You can't start in any of the surrounding regions, man.
>>
File: Newmapwithtwetwo.png (390 KB, 2360x1284) Image search: [Google]
Newmapwithtwetwo.png
390 KB, 2360x1284
>>268427
>>268425
Allright, brilliant.
>>268429
Do you think this is far enough south? Everyone who wants to can vote on wheter or not I should move him further south. Just for balance, so one can't take the city faster than an american heartattack.
>>
>>268429
Yeah. South of Imperial city doesn't mean in a surrounding region.
>>
>>268433
Seems fine enough.
>>268435
South of Imperial City brings to mind directly south.
>>
>>268435
>>268433
Allright I'll allow it.

Turn 1

The Jarldom of Falkreath expands in the surrounding area, no events occur in Tamriel that would be of note, as a few petty kingdoms start to gather and form from the tribes that once inhabited the planes.

This is the first era, the wave of settles from atmora has just been ended and roaming tribes and nomads rule most of the earth. These are, however, easy pickings for the upstart kingdoms. There is talk of an Altmer with two heads on the Summerset isles.
>>
Rolled 8419 (1d10000)

>>268444
Well shit that was quick. Fuck it, it'll make me too OP too fast, and the post numbers are guessable on /qst/ so from now on we roll dice+1d10000, cool?
>>
Rolled 6182 (1d10000)

>>268444

The council of Argonian Tribes decree a rapid expansion of the Council in the Black Marsh
>>
Rolled 5086 (1d10000)

>>268444
Manmer, newly free from their Altmer masters look to consolidate their region. If fortune smiles especially brightly on them, they look towards Evermor.
>>
I wanted to play this but I guess all roles are taken?

Damn
>>
>>268452
No, feel free to join. Colors = Rolls.
I'll even let you roll for this turn!
>>
>>268433
Actually just remove me from the map OP. I'm done with risk for a while.
>>
>>268456
Sad to hear that, I'll go ahead and remove you. Unless >>268452 perhaps wants to take his role?
>>
>>268460
I think you should wait for more people to join first
>>
>>268453
Guard Guild
Light Blue
(I don't remember what it's called, the large island to the south west)
Red guard.
>>
>>268461
Yeah, still waiting to see if the other guy wants to join in. I'll give him 10 mins then I think we'll just continue, that cool with everybody?
>>
>>268463
And your action for the turn?
>>
Rolled 7397 (1d10000)

>>268463
Weary of battle and war, this splintered group of Redguard tradesmen and workers begins exploring, mining, growing and populating their newfound homeland.
>>
>>268463
>>268464
You can take over Legion, and if you don't, I can jump in
>>
>>268468
You could call it general expansion and utilisation of resources.
>>
>>268471
You can take it
>>
>>268473
>>268468
Alright. Is that good OP?
>>
File: Mupdate.png (396 KB, 2360x1284) Image search: [Google]
Mupdate.png
396 KB, 2360x1284
Turn 2

Over the continent of Tamriel sweeps a sort of eerie quiet peace reminiscent of a powderkeg. With the recent expulsion of Redguards from their homeland, their traders and experienced sailors look to establish holdings in new lands. A group has reportedly formed of united redguards on the Summerset Isles, which has driven the native fishermen of the once great Aldmeri Dominion on the run. The Aldmeri Dominion having collapsed into small tribal gatherings is now easy pickings and scattered to the wind, altough the Altmer subjects grow a little restless of their new masters, and this could cause problems unless soothed. (RP it or something)

Meanwhile, the Argonians seem to have birthed a sense of unity as a further group of these lizardous tribes band together for a common good. Reportedly, the trade has increased markedly, and the selling of argonian children as sex slaves has been outlawed.

The Bretons of High Rock also seem to gather under a unified banner, and there is talk amongst the more powerful of their mages of instituting a system of nobility. Time will tell how it will work out.

The Imperial Legion, one of the few truly organized units of war in this continent suffer from a lack of internal stability, and power feuds lead to a stagnation in their effort to expand. However, with a new General in place, the Legion seems ever capable of renewing it's destiny.

The Jarl of Falkreath sends out offers of servitude to the surrounding countryside, to which the majority agree in trade for food and security. Those that do not agree of the nords surrounding, are destroyed.

>>268475
>>268473
Yep, suits me. This'll be your first turn
>>
Rolled 8332 (1d10000)

>>268480
Woops, forgot to roll.
>>
Rolled 5230 (1d10000)

>>268480
The Council will begin to integrate nearby tribes into the new form of government. Laws created by new Representative House will take effect in territory owned by the Tribal Council
>>
Rolled 3322 (1d10000)

>>268480
As continued expansion progresses, the Guild decides to seek out the scattered AD and offer them a place in our society (Diplomacy)
>>
Rolled 8507 (1d10000)

>>268480
Various tradesmen, be they loggers, artificers, or mercenaries, begin to start negotiating as a singular entity, with individual practitioners subject to scorn.

The Manmer push the last vestiges of Altmer slavers out of Wayrest, and start stabilizing their neighbor region.
>>
Rolled 8423 (1d10000)

>>268480
Expand to fill the rest of that boot shaped part of the island. The legion begins an Infrastructure reform to make the Empire a first world empire.
>>
Ok, the update is coming, be patient :)
>>
>>268503
ISIS
Stick me in the Imperial city centre
whatever colour

how do I roll?
>>
>>268511
make me a khajiit or whatever that faggot cat race is
>>
>>268513
Pls no sir
>>
File: Mupdate2.png (396 KB, 2360x1284) Image search: [Google]
Mupdate2.png
396 KB, 2360x1284
Rolled 48 (1d10000)

Turn 3

In the Black Marshes, the new system of instituing clear and just laws by the Argonian Tribal Council is seemingly increasingly popular, and a great host of smaller tribes start to outright beg to join the Council so that their place amongst the others are ensured.

The Guard Guild has decided to offer a place for the old Altmer in their new form of state. The people accept their lot and role, and so any patriotism within the old members of the AD is quashed as they start to see themselves as a natural part of the guild. The Guild expands heavily through the easy naval trade in the Summerset Isles, and many locals simply offer themselves vassal. However, having to deal with the patriotism causes the Guild to not be able to expand fully, as time must be spent on matters of diplomacy. (-5t)

In the Manmer Nation the new creation of guilds causes a more highly competetive market, with merchants vying not only for trade but for positions within the guild. This however leads to some internal mishap over the price of a goat, which spirals out of control into a trade feud involving the murder of a merchant house. (-3t)

The Imperial Legion continues to function and serve old loyalties. Although the old first empire is long dead, with it's emperors rotting in far abandonded crypts and the Imperial city now a mere fishing village for the time being, there is talk amongst the legionnaires and the people of the land of the institution of yet another empire. The General of the Legion has demonstrated his goodwill to the people by allowing infrastructure, and as such also trade, to flourish. (+2t)

The Jarl of Falkreath continues with a peaceful intent of assimilating the locals into the empire, but alas, a famine strikes. (-4t)

>>268511
Yeah also you're not joining. Sorry.
>>
>>268520
>Yeah also you're not joining. Sorry.
You sound like such a passive cunt lmao. I hope you get bullied :)
>>
Rolled 1682 (1d10000)

>>268520
Integrate these willing tribes and enact a new law requiring a tithe of 15 warriors per tribe to be enlisted into the new army
>>
Rolled 1552 (1d10000)

>>268520
The Guild concentrates advancement along the east coast island, Establishing "Firsthold" a trading port and the first city.
>>
>>268526
>>268528
well that wasn't very good
>>
Rolled 7562 (1d10000)

>>268520
Keep expanding up and down the coast.
As new roads and bridges are being built, we must raise a force to defend out new trade routes
>>
>>268520
So the +2, is that 2 added territories
>>
>>268534
>>268528
>>268526
>2
>>
>>268520
The Emperor of Mixed Blood lays the outline for a Congress of Commerce Regulation. The first representatives of this are hand picked by the Emperor himself, and all future appointments will be decided by a vote among the Guilds, with the proviso that a candidate can not be a member of any guild. The Emperor has strict executive power over this Congress.
The Mages Guild expresses great interest of the Isle of Balfiera, and the wondrous Adamantine Tower and see to it's security, while the bulk of the Manmer army seek to finally secure their home region.
>>
Rolled 4434 (1d10000)

>>268539
Oh, sorry forgot to roll.
>>
>>268520
Can I join?
If yes
>Empire of the Sun
>Gold
>start bottom Elsewyr
>>
>>268550
Don't forget the race,
>>
>>268550
Forgot name and race

Breton pls
>>
File: Mupdate3.png (398 KB, 2360x1284) Image search: [Google]
Mupdate3.png
398 KB, 2360x1284
Turn 4
The Argonian tribal Council decrees new laws mandating the forming of a sort of standing army, but these new laws are met with hostility as some of the tribes question the intent of the other leading tribes in taking away the armies of the smaller tribes. (-2t) The council still expands, however.

There is talk of a new city being established by the Guards Guild, and they gather resources and skilled craftsmen for this ambitious projects. The town would surely be of great benefit. (Roll and get 8 or higher, or dubs to build the town in one turn, 6 or higher or dubs for two turns.) As a trading port, the town could bring a great host of supplies to the Guild and gather the people in a union, securing the full support of the Altmer. If the town is a failure, however, the Altmer might see themselves abused as slave labor, and the trust in the guild's capabilities can be lessened. (you get to roll for it this turn instead of expansion. If anyone else wants to build towns, this is how it's gonna work from now on. You can also build other towns than trading hubs, be sure to let me know what type).

The Imperial Legion offers the people a sense of safety they have sorely missed since the fall of the Empire. However, a trades caravan is ambushed by bandits and the people demand road safety. The demands are met by the General, and nothing further comes of the matter. The restriction of Legionnaires to guard the roads, however, causes lack of expansion-power (-1t)

The Manmer Nation goes through a phase of heavy law-writing, which leaves some parts of the guild system having to be reworked, but once reworked however, it emerges in a much stronger form. (+3t) The Manmer Nation also ensures the loyalty of some surrounding countryfolk by their promise of protection by the powers of magic. The court-mages of the emperor of Mixed Blood beg for his permition to study the old texts in the adamantite tower. This would demand time and effort, and can have both positive as well as negative consequences. (Roll 5, higher, or dubs for a positive. It'll cost you the turn.)

>>268550
Khajiit I presume?

A caravan arrived in the Empire of the sun, from what the locals would call the far distant Manmer Nation. From this caravan comes rich merchants with hired mercenaries, with which they establish a foothold in the desert-dwellers villages. They appoint one of their members, a mage highly skilled in fire magic, as their leader. The Khajiit servants, however, are not very happy in being subjugated, and some speak of assassins in the night. Internal squabbles like this are very important to deal with, lest they grow worrisome.

Also, from now on, please include your buffs or debuffs in the name, makes it easier to keep track of em.

Cities will be marked with silver on the map, and noone can own more than 3 at one time. All other cities within your empire are degraded to lesser cities if you own more than that.
>>
Rolled 5946 (1d10000)

>>268566
Glory to the dice gods!
>>
Rolled 7720 (1d10000)

>>268566
So what does the plus or minus bonuses come from? Also, continue to expand along the coast and I am launching an Empire wide campaign to wipe out the Bandit menace from my territory
>>
>>268573
How do I roll?

Sorry for being a bit of a noob...
>>
Rolled 2039 (1d10000)

Few more things about Cities. They'll be reducing the risk of rebellion significantly in the region they're in significantly, and depending on the type can give different bonuses. To take a city, one must hold all areas surrounding it and roll >6 during siege for any city other than a military-themed one, which will require >8. Military-themed ones are however more strongholds than cities, but I'll leave you to ask when you need it.

The Jarl of Falkreath, after dealing with the last famine, decrees a new system of supply storage for times of trouble. The system entailed is based on common taxation of the farmers, and altough leading to minor unrest over taxation the overall effect is positive. (+2t)

The Jarl expands towards the small horse-merchant village of Whiterun, where he has heard tales of fertile land.
>>
>>268578
In the options, do dice+d10000
>>
>>268576
The bonuses, as you rightly assumed, are territories. (1t = one territory). Basically it adds or subtracts from your capability of expanding for the next, turn or the one on which you got the buff/debuff. (depending on the origin).
>>
Rolled 7154 (1d10000)

>>268566
The Emperor, he himself a mage, grants the scholars permission to study the Tower. The Mages, quickly get to work on what they believe to be the greatest academic venture so far performed.
>>
Rolled 8388 (1d10000)

>>268566
The Council has decided to negotiate peaceful annexation with nearby Argonian tribes

>>268578
copy paste dice+1d10000 into the options box
>>
>>268566

My empire thirsts for greater size as my subjects desire more land to sell their wares. Expand in an Easterly direction.

>>268582
Thanks dude
>>
Rolled 9596 (1d10000)

>>268589
My dice roll
>>
>>268584
But what determines it?
>>
Turn 5

The guild starts work on a city, and the craftsmen get to eager work for their money. Altough encountering a few early setbacks with a faulty supply of bricks, the city is believed to be finished sometime next year. (1 turn = 1 year, also the city will apply a +4t bonus while you hold it on turn 7 and forwards). The Guards Guild can once again start attending matters other than citybuilding, as the craftsmen and masons are allready put to work.

A group of Imperial Mages from the Manmer Nation are sent to study the ancient scrolls of knowledge, and for many months the work transpires very well with weekly reports back to the capital. However, one day there are no reports coming. Populace fleeing from it and the surrounding islands tell of a dark force of dead, raised by necromancy the likes of which has never been seen before. You believe your army can deal with the threat, but these things will still be hostile. They are headed by your old most trusted mage Fargall Yung, who it seems has murdered his colleagues and resurrected the dead. (Your +3t is still unused, since you didn't expand)

The Council of Argonians seek to once again reestablish their intentions as peaceful, and a surprisingly high amount of new tribes take to this new promise.

The newly created Empire of the Sun also sees much expansion with the use of the previously hired mercenaries. The loyalties of these mercenaries are questionable, however, and one cannot guarantee they'll stick around for a hard fight. There are also internal problems in the Empire of the Sun, and the tension is rising to the point where it might burst any day. It would be wise to deal with this now, before anything happens. Nevertheless, expanded trade for the Empire of the Sun with some western Argonian tribes give some peace to the people's hunger. (+2t)

>>268594
Mostly me, and set rules from the start. All the ones by events are also only for that turn or the next, unless stated otherwise.

The Imperial Legion ensures the loyalty of their people by wiping out the current bandit menace. (+4t), but as it is forced to deal with the bandits so drastically it also suffers by halting it's expansion to half of that possible.

The Jarl of Falkreath begins negotiations with the people in and around the villages and lands of Whiterun, hoping to ensure their loyalty. During a small feast for the Jarldoms expansion the Jarl gets frustrated with a clumsy servant, hacking the servants manhood off. He is seen, as a consequence, as cruel. (-2t)
>>
File: Mupdate4.png (399 KB, 2360x1284) Image search: [Google]
Mupdate4.png
399 KB, 2360x1284
>>268620
Shit, forgot the picture.

Also, I might have to leave the computer for a while in about 20 mins, we'll see if I can force out the next update. I'll still be posting from my phone, but can someone else do the updates and events while I'm gone?
>>
Rolled 2372 (1d10000)

>>268620
Having killed the Bandit leader Drakon, the Empire sets it's eyes on it's old Imperial City. They lay roads and bridges towards its rightful clay.
>>
>>268620
The Argonian Tribal council begins to expand its borders more efficiently, outsourcing Tribal members to assist in the claiming of land from other tribes

The tribe will also begin to cut off contact with the Naga, which the tribe believes to be nothing but miscreants and brigands
>>
Rolled 3049 (1d10000)

>>268620
The Mages, scrambling to regain face, perform The Force of Magicka ritual, to squash the Necromancers before they become a bigger threat. Any leftover forces seek to take more of the Wayrest region
>>
>>268631
Forgot Roll
>>
Rolled 8574 (1d10000)

>>268620
>>268623
shit piss cunt I forgot to roll
>>268632
I'll also be rolling for the rebellious mages, so are you using your race power and/or your +3t buff?
>>
Rolled 5890 (1d10000)

Roll for the mages
>>
>>268639
My +3t buff and my racial. We have to make up for that lost turn, after all.
>>
Rolled 9020 (1d10000)

>>268620
We shall continue progressing along the southeast island, preparing our coast to open up to foreign trade ships.

Lacking a formal army, the Guild establishes a Border Security Force and a People's Navy.
>>
>>268636
>>268631
wait hold up
>>
>>268649
Something wrong witht the roll?
>>
Rolled 609 (1d10000)

>>268649
>>268636
That's the issue
Here's my roll
>>
File: mupdate5.png (399 KB, 2360x1284) Image search: [Google]
mupdate5.png
399 KB, 2360x1284
Rolled 8263 (1d10000)

Turn 6

(Will be heading off with my phone after this one. Either someone take over or keep the thread alive for a few hours.)

The Imperial General makes a bold statement to his people about recapturing ancient imperial glory and rebuilding what has been lost. The people are bravely inspired, and more imperial tribes join the Legion in the hopes of fullfilling imperial destiny. (+3t) Failure to live up to this, however, could result in massive civil unrest.

The Argonian Tribes are expanding rapidly and happily as always, and have created efficient means of expansion. The fact that the union now encompasses so many tribes, however, leads to the inefficency of bureaucracy, and some progress is hampered. (-2t) There is also talk of groups of ostracized Naga, gathering in the southern regions in hopes of going against the tribal Council. For now, though, these are merely rumors.

Heavy battles ensue between the Breton mages and the forces of the undead, which much havoc being wreaked. In an unfortunate ambush the Bretons loose many of their finer mages, and thus do not fully manage to yet destroy the turned mage's forces as they might've expected. However, some areas of the mainland of High Rock are recaptured, to which new families are sent to settle immediately. There is a general spirit amongst the people of the Manmer Nation of a common foe in the evil sorcerers' forces. (+3t)

Finally, the Guards Guild also sees a rapid expansion on the Island, now that the Altmer are ever more positively inclined towards them. As well as things go, however, unfortune strikes. A large merchant ship in the night strikes a reef outside of Valenwood, loosing the contents to raiders. (-3t). The establishment of the new city of Firstport, however, is what's on everybody's minds. The city is rapidly shaping up to be a port of commerce and exciting possibilites. (+6t permanent/until captured, put it in your name so we can keep track.)

The Jarl of Falkreath declares eastward expansion in the name of the Nord people, seeking to unify them. This bolsters their will to unity and gives a Nord-together spirit! (+2t). He however talks with the greybeards, to try and get their approval as a means of legitimacy. He fails, but nonetheless tells his people that the greybeards spoke well of him. The people remain unconvinced.
>>
File: mupdate5new.png (400 KB, 2360x1284) Image search: [Google]
mupdate5new.png
400 KB, 2360x1284
>>268676
Also, due to the perceived passivness of the Fire Emperor, some Khajiit warriors raise arms in revolt towards the west, aiming to liberate and reshape the Empire.
>>
Rolled 1606 (1d10000)

One last roll for the necromancy-mages before I'm gone.
>>
Rolled 5880 (1d10000)

>>268676
Don't die OP. We can easily keep the thread alive for a couple of hours.
Our army continues to march toward the capital, killing any bandits in it's way.
>>
Rolled 116 (1d10000)

>>268676
We seek rapid expansion southwards and further development of our protection forces.
>>
>>268686
Damn. Tough break buddy
>>
The Guard Guild will welcome any Khajit who wishes to serve, we have many opportunities to become Caravan guards, boat guards, traders and craftsmen. We seek only your loyalty.
>>
Rolled 2947 (1d10000)

>>268676
We must destroy this threat once and for all! We aim to destroy the necromancers, and take back the Adamantium Tower!
>>
Rolled 3451 (1d10000)

>>268676
The Council begins to enact their standing army, taking control of nearby tribes forcefully and relocating all Naga they come across.

The Council also decrees that Khajiit as a race are enemies of the Argonians and are not be trusted.

Another Act of the council is to improve infrastructure beyond Stone huts and dens.
>>
Allright, OP is moving out. Gonna have to say though, this is turning into something very interesting so we shouldn't let it die. I'll be back in a while, but I might not be able to post from a computer (IP restrictions on 4chan posting for some ungodly fucking reason), so we might still need a new mupdater. If you guys want me to, I can still try to carry the story and do events and what not from my phone, if that's allright with you guys?
>>
>>268716
We could just RP and fuck around until you get back
>>
>>268724
Yeah, but I just realised I should have the time for one more mupdate. I can't just abandon the fruit of my loin like that, without saying proper goodbyes. Stay tuned, there'll be one more mupdate before I'm through.
>>
File: mupdate6.png (400 KB, 2360x1284) Image search: [Google]
mupdate6.png
400 KB, 2360x1284
Rolled 2261 (1d10000)

Turn 7

The Jarl of Falkreath is growing restless with the problems of his expansion. There seems to be an incessant lack of organisation with means to expediate the expansion. The Jarl names two thanes to make sure things run smoothly, which they end up doing. (+3t) The Jarl also decrees further unification of Skyrim and the nords within.

The Imperial Legion has sent men over towards the remains of the once prosperous Imperial city. After the collapse of the first empire, the city saw itself revert back to being a mere humble fishing village with maybe a dozen or so inhabitants calling it home. Some speak of dark forces cursing the ruins, and being hostile to whoever intrudes upon their sleep. Parts of the Imperial City come under the control of the Legion, but the legionnaires encounter problems in attempting to recolonise the western parts of the island, along with the palace. This is likely to be easily fixed, however, and for now things run as smooth as ever.

The elected leaders of the Guard Guild decree the creation of a guard-force, based on expatriate Khajiits who seek a better future. The elceted leaders also decree a further open invitation for immigration, which is met with atleast modest joy from the displeased amongst the inhabitants of the Empire of the Sun, which continues to lose territory to the rebels as the mercenaries are fleeing from the overwhelming odds and guerilla tactics of the Khajiit. In about a year, a host of Khajiit expatriates are expected to arrive to the Summerset Isles. Some of the Altmer, however, seriously question the nobility of these "cats".

The Manmer Nation is locked in a bloody fight with the undead forces of the turned mage, but have won back all of the mainland as well as some surrounding islands. The main island, however is still heavily defended by a force of undead warriors. But not a man amongst the Manmer forces can not feel the power of the necromancer waning as he moves towards defeat. (-2t for the necromancers).

The Council of Argonian Tribes (Or CAT as some would like to call them. Mostly Khajiits, as a snipe at the Council's apparent disdain of Khajiits), make a massive effort to remove "blood-foes" from their nest, which they see as hostile. There are now mystic bodies turning up in the night, floating in the swamp with the words "Naga Nigilsh" written on them. (Naga Nigilsh meaning roughly "Naga revenge" in the dialect of the Naga). With the expulsion of all Khajjiits and Naga, however, the Council also loses a large part of its trade caravans as well as its cheap labor force. (-4t). This is mostly negated by the new act to improve the tribe's infrastructure, and the attempted use of "Moss-Clay" in buildings, which has so far been highly successfull. (+3t).
>>
Rolled 4971 (1d10000)

>>268808
Prepare the small island off the east coast for the Khajit, they will be vassalissed and will live under our law but will retain their culture.

Commence conquest of the rest of the eastern island, and prepare for conquest of the surrounding small islands to the east if any points remain.
>>
Rolled 6571 (1d10000)

>>268808
The council of Argonian tribes sees to the matter of the Mystic bodies and sends parties of Tithed Argonian Warriors to serach for signs of Khajiits or Nagas
>>
Rolled 3194 (1d10000)

>>268808
Retake the capital for the Empire and continue inwards. We will make the Empire great again.
You taking off now, OP?
>>
>>268844
Yep, gotta head off. Talk to you guys later on.
>>
>>268808
So I think this after like Skyrim, right? So did the entire continent just fall apart and both the Dominion and the Empire just collapsed?
>>
File: caesar'slegion.jpg (49 KB, 700x464) Image search: [Google]
caesar'slegion.jpg
49 KB, 700x464
>>268526
>integrating trbiesmen into military
>caesartaughtyouwell.docx
>>
>>268930
This is supposed to be RPd as happening after the fall of the first era. Tbh I'm shit at elder scrolls lore but for the purposes of this the lore is basically that two fuckhuge empires (AD and THE empire) both collapsed, and took the rest of Tamriel with them. What you lot are are basically the new kingdoms that have conquered or otherwise unified tribes/nomad people. You specifically are a general that survived the fall of the empires and still host command of one of the legions that occupies parts of Cyrodiil.
>>
>>269003
That's pretty cool. So how much time would pass between each mupdate? A year? 2 years?
>>
>>269058
we could likely just RP until op returns
>>
>>269003
how long will OP be gone for?
>>
>>269177
He said for just a few hours. Which faction do you belong to?
>>
>>269198
I'm not part of one, thinking about starting one in morrowind but I've never played this before.
>>
File: cinerators1.jpg (441 KB, 900x630) Image search: [Google]
cinerators1.jpg
441 KB, 900x630
eh fuck it may as well start one. If I'm going to learn this type of game i may as well do it while there's a live thread going

> Protectorate of the East
>Pink
>Morrowind
>Dunmer

kind of want to get a whole "protectorate of menoth" aesthetic to the faction so expect pyromancy posting
>>
is thread kill?
>tfw you just want a good risk thread
>>
>>269262
OP went all "gotta go xD" on us senpai.

He said someone else could pick it up though, I'm on mobile so I'm out of that count.
>>
>>269265
i mean, we could just tally up what we scored on our rolls and progress from there without the map, unless someone wants to colour it in with MSpaint, which I don't have on my pc.
>>
>>269265
He said he was gonna be back.
>>
>>269272
It's a little more nuanced than that new friend,
>>
File: truepower.jpg (19 KB, 480x412) Image search: [Google]
truepower.jpg
19 KB, 480x412
>>269286
true, I'll sit tight and keep the tab open, gonna browse /pol/ for more risk threads in the mean time, heard they got some bumping over there.
>>
this looks so cool! definitely joining next time!, any elder scrolls online players here?
>>
>>269358
OP is rejoining in an hour or so, just keep the tab open and check in occasionally anon
>>
im really anxious about OP, what's he gone to do anyways.
>thread best not be kill
>not on my watch
>>
brown
children of Yokuda (coy)
south-east hammerfell
Redguard
>>
>>269388
Well I would give him another hour
>>
>>269465
same
>>
Guess who's back, boys. Anyways, sorry for abandoning you in your time of need. Good news is I can now write as much as I want from my phone. My phone, however, can't exactly do the mupdates, and for some reason 4chan had decided to ISP range ban all networks where I currently am from posting. So I might find a way to post updates using my phone, but yall gotta hold tight.
>>
>>269533
I fucking told them you would be back.
>>
>>269537
He's not back
>>
>>269545
He didn't leave is though
>>
>>269545
Yes I am? What're you up to? As soon as I find a usable computer, this should be up and running again.
>>
>>269587
i made a faction in morrowind, might wait till you can do mupdates
>>
>>269587
I am new but can't you just say which one they conquered and then someone will just fill them in, except if you want to do it really precise or something
>>
>>269609
Ok, I'll add it for the next turn. Just so I don't have to scroll back and forth, can everyone post their actions and all new factions post their info pls.
>>
>>269429
>>269621
I'll just link it (anchor post)
>>
>>269621
>>269229
link post
>>
Testing
>>
Allright, OP's back in play after a long wait. The computer is shitty though so bear with long mupdates. Who's still in here?
>>
>>269747
Ayy
>>
>>269747

reporting
>>
>>269747
I'm
>>
>>269747
Space for more players?
>>
>>269840
Always. Just don't take silver or any color used by rebels/bandits or w/e. Currently in the process of mupdating, then I just have to write the stories.
>>
>>269859
Do I get a couple turns to get up to everyone else?
>>
>>269859
I'll wait until the mupdate to figure out exactly what i want to do

also do i have to roll for how much territory i start with
>>
>>269879
dick lickins is me btw
>>
File: PallidusTerminator.jpg (173 KB, 701x945) Image search: [Google]
PallidusTerminator.jpg
173 KB, 701x945
>>269887
bump
>>
>>269879
Read the rules in the picture if you think you missed any.

Everyone starts with 10 territories from the beginning, and you start from the next mupdate after you joined.
>>269877
That goes for you as well.
>>
>>269895
okay, good.
do i add (+6t) from my kingdom bonus to my name?
>>
>>269905
If you have it, but you don't yet.
>>
>>269912
right, im totally new to 4chan risk so forgive me if i stumble
>>
>>269895
>Dunmereth
>Grey
>Mournhold area
>Dunmer
>>
>>269932
dude, I'm fairly certain that you can have multiple factions of the same race but if not then im already Dunmer :/>>269229
>>
>>269923
That's allright, we all have to learn.
>>269932
Can you pick another color? Might be slightly too similar to silver, which is used for cities.
>>
>>269938
>>269429
is mine okay? or do I have to be more specific on the location?
>>
Heyo guys,

>Imperial Province of Vonus
>Gold
>Brina Cross
>Imperials.

Our sigil is a golden lion alongside a gilded skull.
>>
>>269948
gold's already taken, empire of the sun. :/
>>
>>269957
I'll do orange then
>>
>>269932
Fine if they are taken I will be orcs
>Orinsinium
>Orange
>High Rock
>Orcs
>>
>>269978
Also I am kinda the Empire
>>
>>269993
:( but I'm orange. Go find your own color, Ork!
>>
>>270000
Although we share the same blood and creed, I do not recognize your authority as emperor, General.
>>
How long will this game run? I want to participate but am not sure how available I'll be.

How long is each round/turn?
>>
>>269993
Jeez just realized the Bretons where there
guess I'll go with
>Alik'r
>Hammerfell
>Tan
>Redgaurd
>>
>>270045
>>269429
srry...
>>
The Guards Guild demands a mupdate!
>>
>>270000
Only the Elder Council has the authority to bestow the title, Emperor, on someone that has no brithright on the throne.

As long as I hear no word from the Elders, you are only a pretender in my eyes. liars and fools have no authority over the great house of Vonus.
>>
File: newcompmupdate.png (478 KB, 2360x1284) Image search: [Google]
newcompmupdate.png
478 KB, 2360x1284
[b][green]Turn 8[/b][/green]

Many new exciting events unfold as the world churns onwards to a new year once again.

The Manmer union seems to have stagnated, happy to wait out the necromancer in his lair on the Island, where the necromancer now regains his strength to previous levels.

The once glorious Imperial Legion under the command of their General is slowly rebuilding the capital to make it fit for use again. Most of the city is now getting repopulated with people from the countryside, offering free areas of land and buildings if the people who move there see to their repair and upkeep. The actual imperial tower, however, still remains a crumbled shadow of its past.

A single Argonian makes his way back to the Council of Tribe's longhouse. (Which is now made of the moss-clay, which is growing in fame for its sturdyness abroad). He is told to speak, but presents only an empty mouth. The villains had cut his tongue out. For their protection, however, a few more southern tribes now agree to join the council.

The Jarl of Falkreath attempts to gather as many of the local nord chieftains as possible to try and discuss union. Some listen, others don't.

Some western imperial farmers also seem to have gathered in a new sort of union, establishing themselves as a province. They chase away bandits and thus win the loyalties of some of the surrounding countryside. They name one of their members count, and claim the imperial legacy of provinces.

>>270045
>>270059
(yes you CAN have multiple factions of the same race)

Several groups of redguards also start to unify themselves and establish themselves as small holds in their own right. Time will tell what is to become of them, but in resolving their previous internal conflicts they now seem to have consolidated rule in their area.

The Khajiit expatraites arrive on the island, and treat their new home with much consideration. They are not yet sure what to think of it. The guild of guards establish further dominance on the eastern island, but in the city is where the trouble brews. Apparently, a local family of rug-merchants have decided to start demanding money for protection from other merchants, and are now organising themselves as a crime family. How will the guards deal with the problem?
>>
Rolled 114 (1d10000)

>>270094
Roll
>>
>>270094
do I roll 7d10000? oh glorious OP?
>>
>>270116
Nah, my bestowed bumchum
1d10000
>>
>>270094
can I play
>that big island in northern Morrowind (don't know the name
>The Isles of Kek
>any colour
also what do you type into options to roll I forgot
>>
when does one need to roll?
YoC tries to gather people from around their area to join them in honor of their noble ancestors of yokuda!
>>
Rolled 389 (1d10000)

>>270094
So am I Orcish?

>Anyways, The kingdom of Alkir begins to expand
>>
>>270144
>The isles of kek
we've got alot of people already but I'll allow it if you pick a more RP name and also read all the rules.
>>
>>270094
>>270159
yes, change my name to The Warriors of Vvardefell
(I just found out the name of it)
>>
>>270157
No, you're redguard. You're one of the redguard factions that have sprung up recently.
>>270155
roll for the amount of territories you get. The rules for it are in the first picture, and the roll will work like post numbers.
>>
Rolled 6689 (1d10000)

>>270094
Take over the Palace. Securing our name as the New Empire
>>
>>270168
So what other info do you wanna give me?
>>
Rolled 6849 (1d10000)

>>270169
O, I thought my posting number was the "roll" srry for that
>>
>>270177
>The Warriors of Vvardenfell
>Grey
>Vvardenfell (that big island in northern Morrowind)
>Dark Elf
>>
Rolled 4945 (1d10000)

>>270094
We sacrifice 3t to exterminate the crime family, we will not abide by lawlessness. We are a lawful people, we must maintain order.

Our Khajit friends are met with gifts and job offerings, encouraged to join in with society.

We seek further expansion southwards.
>>
>>270193
what do you type in options to roll, I forgot
>>
>>270177
Do I get a bonus for the Imperial city?
>>
>>270025
>>270094
Would you mind answering my question real quick?

I don't want to be a bother and join if I can't see this through.
>>
>>270214
dice+1d10000 <this
>>
>>270220
These could take a long time. Like a few days at most.
>>
Rolled 3736 (1d10000)

>>270222
cheers lad
>>
>>270219
Gimme a few secs for that one
>>270220
I'll probably call it off for the night in about two hours, then continue at around 8 GMT or somethin tommorow depending.
>>
>>270222
I'm interested in opening a trading agreement with my redguard brothers to the north.
>>
>>270232
never mind, I have decided this is aids, thanks anyway
>>
>>270232
I usually work 2-10:30pm gmt-6
I then usually don't get home until half an hour after that. Do you think that is going to be a problem?
>>
>>270239
can be interesting, if we both make sure we have a port we can easily trade and be allies
>>
>>270257
I have one, you best begin construction.

We can share an island partway through our territories as neutral ground.
>>
>>270256
You can be there or not. If more people have the problem I might consider establishing a timeframe, but if you want to stay abreast of what's happening you should post from your phone at work.
>>270257
That would mean making a port/trading-city for you, do you want to try and do that?
>>
>>270232
>>270219
You can crown yourself emperor, which will add a +6t bonus for you every turn, there are some rules about it in the OP. Other than that, you might get events but that's at my whims.
>>
>>270271
I would like to yes! let us, redguards, be allies!
>>
>>270271
4chan has a mobile version?

Hell yeah, sign me up!

>Nielson of Valenwood
>Blue, if it's not taken. Otherwise Grey.
>Valenwood, preferably the inlet
>Breton
>>
>>270292
Do I spy another potential trading partner....?
>>
>>270298
Perhaps you do. My understanding is that I need to build a port first, however.
>>
>>270292
Should be. not official, but you can post.
>>270291
The rules for making a city is basically that the decision will cost you one turn, so that'll be your next turn then. You then have to roll 8, above, or dubs to get it done in one year, or 6-7 to get it done in two. When the city is finished, there might be events with it, but it will act as a deterrent for rebels in the area. It will generally give pretty good bonuses, as will trading agreements as well if anyone else is interested.
>>
>>270320
Thank you for your consideration.
>>
>>270320
okay thnx for the explanation, so I basically get nothing if i roll under 6
>>
Rolled 9257 (1d10000)

>>270382
(don't know if I have to roll again)
>>
File: newcompmupdate2.png (482 KB, 2360x1284) Image search: [Google]
newcompmupdate2.png
482 KB, 2360x1284
[b][red]Turn 9[/red][/b]

The imperial city has been reconstructed and is now held in the control of the Imperial Legion, that hosts command there. The news spread far and wide quickly and easily, and the implications are felt everywhere. Altough most nations at this point openly question the legitimacy of the Legion in controlling the region, some do wonder aloud if this is the supposed birth of the second Empire. This also means that the General of the Legion now has the privilege of declaring himself Emperor if he so wishes, altough that throne might be a feeble one if someone else can attack and capture the imperial throne. A historian amongst the legionnaires suggests rummaging through parts of the rubble left of the city for artefacts and recovarable items. This will cost manpower, resources and time, but may prove valuable. (Roll one extra for it if you decide, you'll get -2t if you decide to) The General of the Legion now also enjoys the trust in a birght future amongst his peoples. (+3t for one turn. Add the Empire +6t to your name if you decide to form it).

The Jarl of Falkreath, in other news, recently accomplished the feat of eating an entire roasted pig. Some northern chieftains were markedly impressed by this.

The various redguard groups continue to expand in a steady pace, some in the west drawing on nationalistic fervor which finds a pleasant place amongst the redguard mind. (+3t for children of yokuta). The Alikr encounter problems, in which several companies of traders want protections from bandits to establish trade along the rivers. If they're helped, they can be very valuable. If ignored, they can be a nuisance and detriment, if attempted to be helped but the help fails, well then you're really fucked.

The newcoming Khajiits in the Guild feel as welcome as ever, and consider it yet another home. Expanding southwards, the people of the guild however, they feel a distinct change in the atmosphere. Somehow, the air grows slightly warmer, but not enough to truly bother you. Just enough that you would notice it, and consider it out of the ordinary. The mob families in Firsthold are driven out, one of them having reportedly fallen from their horse on a nightly ride. The Guild also tries to establish trade contacts with redguards, which will surely be mutually prosperous if the trading-cities are created.

In Valenwood, a force of political union has also been born. A Breton trader, using local connections and familiarities with the area has united a group of trading tribes from the forested areas under themselves. He has elected himself leader of this newfound republic.

>>270382
Well you basically waste time and resources, but you do get one event. I decide wether or not the event will be positive/negitive, but you can of course always affect the outcome.

>>270343
Sorry for being sorta twatty. Its late here and I don't reformat the words after they've left the brain.
>>
Rolled 8047 (1d10000)

>>270412
okay so I guess: build a port at most eastern coast.
>>
>>270412
Don't worry about it, just let me know if I'm legit so I can begin deciding what I need to do.

What kinds of rolls will I need to perform most often? I saw the d10000 one but it hardly seems an appropriate challenge to roll 8 to make a town in a year on a d10000.
>>
>>270441
It would work in the same manner as a get.
So basically 8 or above is really only on the last digit.
>>
>>270094
okay im back i had to get dinner, i wasn't mentioned in the turn tho :/
>>
Rolled 4747 (1d10000)

>>270412
Expand this turn, and search next turn. Expand West
>>
Rolled 2109 (1d10000)

>>270456
OP, I meant that I wanted the southern portion of the eastern island expanded upon.. but it's okay.

I'll have that area expanded upon now, and extra units will be spent further expanding east along the islands utilising our racial passive.

The guild will investigate this temperature phenomenon further,
>>
>>270465
I'll add you to the turn, what were your orders?
>>
>>270483
Oh, my bad. I'll be correcting that next update.
>>
Rolled 9731 (1d10000)

I would like to expand to the north (along the river) this turn.
>>
>>270412
okay, sorry for my inactivity.
The protectorate council will assign research into pyromancy for our military and the like,

do i roll a d10000 for it?
>>
>>270501
It's okay, my roll clears it all up either way.
>>
>>270504
Yeah roll one for that, your expansion will be halved of what you would get from the roll, and I'll also determine the outcome based on said roll.
>>
>>270524
Am I correct in assuming that I can only take one action per turn?
>>
>>270524
dice+(1d10000)
>>
>>270538
Generally, yes, but then again it's sort of arbitrary because occasionally I'll allow it with debuffs to either side of actions.
>>270543
Put it in the options.
>>
>>270543
for fuck's sake how do i do this
>>
File: likethis.png (11 KB, 308x260) Image search: [Google]
likethis.png
11 KB, 308x260
Rolled 16 (1d1000)

Like this.
>>
>>270555
Underneath your name? The Options Field?
Cmon
>>
Rolled 6235 (1d10000)

>>270561
thanks senpai
>>
>>270566
that's what you get for letting a n00b join your game :/
>>
Allright, I'll begin organising the mupdate now and will post if as soon as it's finished. What do you guys say about calling it for the night after that? We can continue at about 10-11 Am GMT tommorow, I'll try to give you guys info if I'll be late or unavailable. If you can't be at a computer at that time or afterwards, consider downloading a 4chan-app and using your phone.
>>
Rolled 2245 (1d10000)

>>270412
Also, forgot my roll
>>
>>270585
Looking into it right now. Will reply with my mobile ID ASAP.
>>
>>270585
can we do just a couple more mupdates before we close up for tonight?
also, same thread? can i just bookmark this one?
>>
>>270605
I agree that we can do more mupdates today. As this is my day off :3
>>
>>270619
nielson what faction are you heading?
>>
>>270605
It's 3 am where I am. I'll agree to do 2 more total, but after that I really need to head off cause I have some work that needs attending to tommorow. But yeah, same thread.
>>
>>270621
The newest and probably last faction to join the game, the Adepts of Valenwood.
>>
>>270625
no prob anon. two sounds fine to me
>>
>>270629
oh right, sorry, your faction is listed as nielson of valenwood not the adepts of valenwood
>>
>>270649
That was my mistake. I thought I needed to post my name, not my factions name.

>>270625
Made a mistake, gave you the username I plan to use instead of my faction's name. My faction's name is meant to be The Adepts of Valenwood.
>>
>>270125

Sorry for the long wait. I was getting groceries

Then COUNT FULCHARD STRONGHEART SHALL COMMENCE HIS EXPANSION.

my heart aches when I can see the county of kvatch is such disarray. Brothers fighting against brothers! neighbors losing their sons and a daughters to one another! The sight of widows and disheveled mothers crying in their homes! And all of this for what? for petty lords trying to consolidate their power? I say NO MORE! I will reunify the disparate houses of kvatch and build them into glory once more , Proud sons of the Empire, Proud sons of Brina, Lend me your strength and I shall lend the full strenght of the house of Vonus to you all! For the Glory of the Empire, Glory to Kvatch!

He personally rides with the provincial army of vonus, Consisiting of legionaires and auxialiary calvary he has picked up in consolidating the sorrounding areas. The Legion Of Vonus Rides south to establish a new foothold in the
>>
Rolled 1111 (1d10000)

>>270665
accompanying roll
>>
>>270669
And now we need to know if your earlier posts mean if you were at war with the imperial legion.... They would of course get a chance to reuse their roll to fight back, unless everyone else considers this extremely unfair?
>>
>>270669
Wow.
>>270679
We aren't near each other
>>
>>270679
Shouldn't they get a new roll to oppose this new action?
>>
>>270686
You're in the same kingdom though, and you had squabbles between yourselves earler over recognisement so I want to know if that was war or just hostile talk.
>>270692
That seems fair to me, any objections?
>>
>>270702
>>270659
This is my phone and phone's ID. Will confirm shortly on pc.
>>
>>270679
nah, my earlier post was just a declaration that the house of vonus doesn't recognize the sitting general as emperor until the elder council declares him as such. And the southern legion's actions made the Count very wary of this Linden fellow.
>>
>>270725
This is my phone's ID.
>>
>>270730
Ok, mupdating as we speak.
Please be patient, I won't be replying to anyting whilst putting it together.
>>
Check em quads
>>
alright, is the mupdate ready?
>>
>>270849
Enjoy it. It's the last.
>>
>>270864
wat
>>
File: newcompmupdate4.png (496 KB, 2360x1284) Image search: [Google]
newcompmupdate4.png
496 KB, 2360x1284
Turn 9 (? right)

A huge collection of farmers and local tribesmen from west of the imperial city show up to swear their allegiance to the newly formed Second Empire. (probably out of fear of reprisal if they had not). However, in a striking move the rest of Cyrodiil gather infront of the upstart nation claiming themselves an imperial colony, and all collectively swear allegiance to them instead. Shouts of "Kill the false emperors" can be heard ringing through the night, and it seems it is largely due to upset over the creation of the new empire that they decided to band together. They do not view the new Emperor as a true successor.

The children of Yokuta gather their master craftsmen and most skilled engineers to create a new city to allow trade and connections with the Guards Guild. The city is expected to be completed over a 2 year period of time, but will likely be a very decent city once it's finished.

The Guards Guild issue a number of scientists to discover what is the cause of the mysterious heatwave. They discover three traits of the heat. Firstly, that it centers on the middlle of the Summerset Isles. Secondly, that the heat seems to be rising from the ground in an accelerating manner. And thirdly, the heat seems to emitt a low gurgling sound, of which the scientists are still somewhat undecided about the cause. Some claim lost dwarven cities, others claim underground nirnroots. Nonetheless, they ask for more resources and time to investigate the issue. The Guild also continues to assimilate more of the Altmer tribes to the guild, in a consistant fashion.

The Breton in Valenwood has his people extend further treaties to join him in his bid for power. Some accept more readily than others, and atleast one demands two barrels of wine per person in his longhouse before he allows himself to kneel to the Breton. The wine is swiftly supplied with trade contacts.

In Morrowind, tales of great advances in pyromancy spreads. As far as is known, the court mages of the Protectorate of the East have been very sucessful in their research, and can now employ a fire-wind technique. (+3t for next turn) This technique swiftly convinces certain surrounding tribes that the Protectorate might be a wise thing to join.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.