[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck are the current mods still not fired yet? Not only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: baned.jpg (133 KB, 1260x579) Image search: [Google]
baned.jpg
133 KB, 1260x579
Why the fuck are the current mods still not fired yet?

Not only thay are corrupt and incompetent and keep ruining their boards culture, but they have thin skin and can't handle any criticism resulting in bans.
>>
>30 days ban for this
>easter poster only gets 3 day bans
wew
>>
>>586636
I seriously hope that isn't your actual IP in that image.
>>
>>586636
where did you post this?
>>
>>586650
nvm get i didnt read the full picture, that ban is old
>>
>>586636
global rule #8, retard.
>>
>>586785
Have a look at the ban, you braindead fuck. Anon was banned for posting that on /qa/. GB.8 does not apply to /qa/. Never fucking post again.
>>
>>586800
>GB.8 does not apply to /qa/
where does it say that?
>>
>>586785
Fuck off modcuck
>>
rule 9. There are no real rules about moderation either — enjoy your ban.
>>
>>586800
>GB.8 does not apply to /qa/.
It's adorable that you think that anon.
>>
>>586636
mods aren't fired yet because they do a good job. The fact that you think they are corrupt and incompetent says more about you than it does about them.
>>
>>586925
Fuck off mod
>>
>>586785
Rulefagging is cancer, anon.
>>
>>586636
>Cant handle any criticism
Wow just like everyone else on the hell hole of a site. Whats wrong op? You a good boy dindu nuffin? I hate each any every one of you faggots. Seriously.
>>
>>586954
Queer.
>>
>>586925
Get off IRCuck
>>
>>586646
probably because he wont ever even see the ban on that IP and will already move on, 3 day bans let some other legit user pick up the IP fresh
>>
>>586963
Sounds reasonable
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.