[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokémon Go threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 24
File: Pokemon Go flood.png (2 MB, 1366x2972) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Go flood.png
2 MB, 1366x2972
Please make it stop, we're nearing 50 Pokémon Go threads on /vp/, this is the worst the board has ever been.

I know nothing can contain it right now, but a couple weeks from now can we start containing GO threads to a general? There are even more underage normalfags on the board right now than usual. Other spinoffs like PMD and Pokken didn't hurt the board like this is.
>>
File: oxygen lyl.jpg (282 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
oxygen lyl.jpg
282 KB, 1462x1462
>that catalog

top kek
>>
>>585201

>why is the pokemon board talking about pokemon

really?
>>
>>585378
Calling this Pokémon discussion is like saying /tv/ actually discusses television shows.
>>
>>585201
HELP US, MODS
GO IS SHIT, DELETE THESE THREADS
>>
File: discussion.png (159 KB, 740x355) Image search: [Google]
discussion.png
159 KB, 740x355
>>585410
At the very least they need to delete the "I caught thing!" threads (they could easily be cut down to just one thread) and shit like this.
>>
The normalfags are getting stubborn, too. They want to stay and flood the board forever.
>>
>>>/vp/27047055
Very quality thread.
Thank you, staff.
>>
File: Pokemon Go flood 2.png (2 MB, 1366x3660) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Go flood 2.png
2 MB, 1366x3660
Updating, there are literally 60 GO threads in the catalog right now.
>>
One of the worst things GO has brought is the number of tripfags seem to have increased, and existing ones are becoming more annoying than before.

>>>/vp/27049460
They're even making threads like this.
>>
WOW WHY IS THERE DISCUSSION ABOUT A BRAND NEW POKEMON GAME ON THE BOARD DEDICATED TO POKEMON

WHAT THE FUCK

THIS IS A TRAVESTY

>the city of (You)

I bet you cry about how generals are cancer, too
>>
>>585617
Putting GO in a general would be vastly preferable to the flooding the board has.

/v/ is about video games (in theory) but if 40% of threads on /v/ were about Angry Birds people over there would be rightfully upset.
>>
>>585419
This is what frustrates me most whenever one topic dominates a board. Everyone feels like they deserve a thread for their shit post that could easily go into one of the existing threads. Are any of those shitty threads getting deleted or people at the very least being warned by a mod? Can someone take 5 minutes to put up a sticky telling people to look at the catalog before making a new thread?
>>
File: 1454639961705.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454639961705.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
Holy shit there are more of us!

Usually i dont mind this shit and this is probably the first time i ever complain about something but there is actual pokemon news to talk about now (all the new pokemon reveals + new abilities).

Go threads are causing legit discussion and speculation threads to be bumped off the board when they already have a general, why do they deserve another 40 threads on top of that?

I'm not saying ALL Go discussion has to go in the general but when the filters are catching 50 go threads its just too much.

Please for all that is holy do something about this.
>>
File: image.gif (470 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
470 KB, 200x200
Seconding, get a general or two, maybe a thread about team wars and that should be it.
>>
Is it just me or does it feel like the normfags don't know how /vp/ or even 4chan operates? It's the god damn pretender syndrome!
https://youtu.be/MZogOh2LHNc?t=34
I garantee that you'll see this pattern play out if nothing's done about it.
>>
>>585617
Generals are great for containing "cancer" though, faggot.
Maybe you should stay in yours.
>>
File: Screenshot_673.png (130 KB, 955x449) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_673.png
130 KB, 955x449
Oh my god I can't even!
>>
>>585658
Damn i wish he didn't bail on us, he was a pretty entertaining guy.

great vid
>>
someone please make the go spam stop
i understand its pokemon but when its just 99% go and all the other threads get pushed back it makes the board more shit
please keep it in the god damn general
>>
>>585666
First of all 666 trips.
Secondly: Yeah I agree. He has a new account here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfYbb7nga6-icsFWWgS-kWw
>>
this game is ruining every aspect of my life i fucking hate it i'm so salty
>>
File: 1458878872201.gif (112 KB, 255x231) Image search: [Google]
1458878872201.gif
112 KB, 255x231
PLEASE HOLY CHRIST.

MAKE FUCKING GO THREADS BANNABLE. PUT THEM IN A GENERAL LIKE SHOWDOWN OR ANIME THREAD.

PLEASE CHRIST.

WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, ANOTHER EVEN BIGGER CONCERN.

MOTHERFUCKING POKEPHEILIA THREADS.

THE OTHER HALF OF THE BOARD THAT ISN'T GO IS FUCKING FURRY/VORE THREADS LIKE PHOX AND OTHER CANCER.

CAN WE FUCKING BAN THIS SHIT, LIKE MAYBE BAN FUCKING MOBILEFAGGOTRY IN GENERAL? DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH THE QUALITY OF THE USERBASE WILL FUCKING CLIMB WITH THE ABSENCE OF FURRIES, GOFAGS, AND FUCKING MOBILEPOSTING?

MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEASE.

MAKE /vp/ GREAT AGAIN.
>>
lel pokeautists getting mad because normies invading their board.
>>
File: 14684684564.jpg (61 KB, 1116x660) Image search: [Google]
14684684564.jpg
61 KB, 1116x660
>>585679
I mean, why would you want the userbase of your board to become worse? What are you trying to say here?
>>
>>585681
pokemon does not deserve its own board anyways, im glad all you autists are mad at normies invading it.
>>
File: really.png (100 KB, 1343x455) Image search: [Google]
really.png
100 KB, 1343x455
It honestly feels like i'm browsing /b/, but at least /b/ can be funny at times.
>>
File: い そ ぐ な.gif (409 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
い そ ぐ な.gif
409 KB, 250x188
>>585201
>Pokemon game comes out
>People talk about it
>You want to confine all discussion of a Pokemon game in a board that is ENTIRELY DEDICATED TO POKEMON to a single thread when even fucking /v/ waits a month
>Hardly else noteworthy on the board
>Shitposting combined with speculation/hype for the next game or stuff like rom hacks
>Implying banning this to a general sets a good precedent
>Implying that quarantining shit like sun and moon less than a week after release would ever happen

Get fucked, deal with it

Mods should clean up the shitposting and unnecessary threads but containing it to a single thread on while not using /vg/'s extended threads is fucking stupid
>>
File: 14235646544.jpg (117 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
14235646544.jpg
117 KB, 680x680
>>585682
>its
>im
>p
please kill yourself
>>
>>585201

I could bare a few Go threads but this is getting ridiculous. The board is in a state of "Talk about GO? No? Too bad we only have Go threads."
>>
>>585685
>mad because someone trashed his board
>resorts to lowest form of comeback by checking his grammar

this is the kind of autist who posts on /vp/
>>
>>585684
Theres a general on /vg/ and most people dont care if its contained in a single thread, they just dont want the catalog flooded with 60 go threads at once.

Why is that so hard to understand?
>>
>>585690
No comeback was needed. I was just pointing out the fact that you're retarded and your opinion and thoughts on the matter aren't relevant.
>>
>>585693
they are though, Pokemon is such a shit and niche subject that it does not deserve its own board. you autists should be thrilled that you have your own board and stop whining when normies invade it because a new game has come out.
>>
>>585694
Kek. /thread/
>>
>>585694
>stop whining when normies invade
no

Regardless of your opinions on /vp/, why the fuck would you want a flood of normies to the site in general? Are you fucking retarded?

>>585698
never post again
>>
Please just delete /vp/ so /v/ can enjoy this cancer instead. It's quite funny and I feel /v/ would whinge more.
>>
>>585694
>>585698
I hope one day /vp/ is deleted to show you why the board was made in the first place.

/v/ will be pokemon spam all day and night

/vg/ will have half the catalog with pokemon games for every version and spin offs

/tg/ will have people flooding to ask how much their old cards are worth

/vr/ will go insane after genwunners declare red and blue old enough to be retro

/a/ will be hit the hardest seeing as ashnime fans are cancer even by /vp/'s standards

/x/ will have daily "lavender town music makes you go insane" threads

and don't forget /qa/ will have tons of threads with faggots like you begging for /vp/ to come back

Now can a mod do something about the go flood on the catalog, please?
>>
>>585704

It's already leaked into /v/. Though guess they have a proper moderation on their hands compared to /vp/
>>
>>585706
More that /v/ is actually fast enough to drown it out somewhat.
>>
>>585201
Is this literally your first time on /vp/ during a new game release?
>>
Its no worse than when a mainline game gets released, what's the big deal? Is it just that it's a spin off that upsets you?
>>
WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE DISCUSSING SUN AND MOON

PUT THAT SHIT IN A GENERAL
>>
>>585717
No one expects everything to be contained in a single thread but even with major releases the catalog is cleaned up and redundant threads are pruned after the first couple days hype.

All we're asking for is a cleaner catalog that isn't flooded by pokemon go.
Some people like other things in the franchise and want to discuss them without sifting through all this.
>>
>>585720
Spin offs like Pokken, Rumble, Mystery Dungeon, and Shuffle also get lots of hype around release date but after a couple days the redundant threads get pruned and most of the discussion stays in a general with a handful of other threads on the catalog, NOT 50 of the same thread.

Do you see where i'm going here?
>>
File: talent.webm (3 MB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
talent.webm
3 MB, 720x720
Hello newfriends
This happens on EVERY board EVERY time there's a big release of something related to the board. It will be like this for 2-3 weeks and then gradually go back to normal over 2-3 months. Now stop being autistic about your anime forum
>>
>>585705
lel i don't use any of those boards and don't like pokemon, mods shouldn't do shit let the shitty pokemon board be flooded, good way to contain all the autists of 4chan.
>>
>>585726
The problem is the normies who come to the board because of that cancerous game and stay for the shitposting. That means less ACTUAL discussion and more bait posts and threads, because most of those people didn't even play more than two Pokémon games.
>>
>>585201
>Please make it stop, we're nearing 50 Pokémon Go threads on /vp/, this is the worst the board has ever been.
That's how an image board is supposed to work. You will see natural thread explosions when something large and relative occurs in respect to the board topic.

Boards are like coral reefs. Get used to it or get the fuck out of the water.
>>
>>585655
>Seconding, get a general or two
Fuck off idiot.
You don't understand 4chan, at all.
>>
>an actual pokemon release disturbs the autistic circlejerky mess that is /vp/
Let me play the world's smallest violin for you
>>
>>585731
>normies who come to the board
You don't know that. People are absolutely certain that 4chan is flooded with kids in the summer too. They're all wrong as moot has shown with hard data.
>less ACTUAL discussion and more bait
Let's say that actually happens (outside of your placebo), Confining GO to a general won't confine baiting in other threads. Not a valid argument
>>
>>585739
>Confining GO to a general won't confine baiting in other threads
Can you people stop using this as an argument?
Its been mentioned plenty of times that no one expects all go discussion to go to one general.
They just dont want there to be ten seperate "LOOK WHAT I CAUGHT TODAY" threads on the catalog with another five "RATE MY TRAINER NAME xD" threads.

Say what you want but those extra threads are bumping off other threads while shitposters and the influx of new people thanks to go bump all the bait threads about go.

Just clean the catalog a little so theres room for more discussion, its not hard to do.
Think of it as deleting a ton of those "EASTER?" threads that other boards were being flooded by.
>>
>>585744
>They just dont want there to be ten seperate "LOOK WHAT I CAUGHT TODAY" threads on the catalog.
see >>585726
>the influx of new people
see >>585739

Also see >>585738. Just because you don't like it, it's not shitposting
>>
>>>/vp/27053344
>>>/vp/27047056
>>>/vp/27050491
>>>/vp/27047784

So threads like these aren't shitposting, huh?
A couple of those also violate the "no genwars rule but w/e

And i'm calling bullshit on this is what happens on every board in the sense that at least its contained.

I remember mods on /v/ pruning splatoon threads when it was released after a couple of says so that the catalog wouldn't be 50% of one subject.
Same with the souls games and the witcher.
They left some up of course but a good portion of them went bye bye.
>>
>>585705
>>585694
This desu. Even though I frequent /vp/ it doesn't take a genius to realize it's just a containment board. Shit on /vp/ all you want, the day /vp/ disappears is the day that cancer will spread across 4chan.
>>
>>585723
>we
Kill yourself, and things will be back to normal in a week or two as it always does.
>>
>>585755
I assume you're replying to >>585747

>So threads like these aren't shitposting, huh?
1. I didn't say shitposting didn't exist retard. I said you don't know if it's caused by new people or if it has even increased (outside of your placebo)
2. 50% of your very own shitposting examples are made by people like you who wants GO gone. Maybe you're the people needing to get purged
3. In fact, those other threads have been posted forever, it seems like the only increase in shitposting comes from faggots like you.
>And i'm calling bullshit on this is what happens on every board
That's because you're new, or too stupid to realize, or don't browse other boards. It's happening on /g/ right now with the new GPUs. It happens on /tv/ every time Nolan releases a new movie, It happens on /v/ during E3, Happens on /biz/ everytime a crypto-coin starts gaining several %/day, happens on /r9k/ everytime some white virgin autist shoots up a school...
Lurk moar
>>
>>585744
>They just dont want there to be ten seperate "LOOK WHAT I CAUGHT TODAY" threads on the catalog with another five "RATE MY TRAINER NAME xD" threads.
Why?
What fucking valid reason do you have to dictate how an anonymous ephemeral image board should conduct itself?
>>
>>585721
That's not how it works. SM is a new Pokémon game. Go is a piece of advertisement for the Pokémon franchise while trying to make money with microtransactions. They're two completely different things
>>
>>585778
>stop liking things i don't like
>>
>>585784
Nice meme
>>
>>585778
>SM is a new Pokémon game.
So it GO.
>Go is a piece of advertisement for the Pokémon franchise while trying to make money with microtransactions.
It is also a game. You don't get to redefine what a game is when you don't like it.
>They're two completely different things
They are both ポケットモンスター games and exist to further the franchise as a form of interactive advertising.
>>
>>585788
>So it GO.
It isn't.

>It is also a game. You don't get to redefine what a game is when you don't like it.
It's a minigame at best, and it's a spinofff regardless.

>they are the same franchise
Yeah, so it's allowed on /vp/. But it's "/vp/ - Pokémon", not "/vp/ - Pokémon Go". Stick to a general and then leave when you get bored of it
>>
>>585791
>It isn't.
>It's a minigame at best
So it's a game.

>But it's "/vp/ - Pokémon", not "/vp/ - Pokémon Go".
Fuck off and come back when you understand how 4chan operates.
>Stick to a general and then leave when you get bored of it
I've been here longer than you have likely had access to an Internet connection.
>>
What i get from this is when i'm excited for the new borderline furry Lucario doujin i can make as many threads as i want and the people who call my 80 threads flooding or over excessive are dead wrong.

Thanks friens =D
>>
>>585793
>So it's a game.
Not really, you have to stretch it a lot in order to make it fit.

>Fuck off and come back when you understand how 4chan operates.
>I've been here longer than you have likely had access to an Internet connection.
Oh okay, so you basically don't know what to say anymore.
>>
>>585201
>The Pokemon board is excited about a new Pokemon thing, stop them!
>>
>>585794
THIS
>>
>>585786
still a valid point
>>
>>585798
Not really
>>
>>585799
Even if your hyperbole was 100% true, people can still genuinely think it's fun. And for those people /vp/ is obviously the most suitable board
>>
>>585801
Yeah, particularly their general!
>>
>>585802
Just like the Sun and Moon fags should stick in theirs then.
>buh-buh it's not the same
I just explained to you how it is retard. It's a game about pokemon that people enjoy, doesn't matter if you think it's "really" something else
>>
>>585806
So you're saying its fine to have the entire board be dedicated to a 10 minutes long advertisement because it still has to do with Pokémon? You're literally retarded.
>>
File: never forget.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
never forget.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>585806
Thanks for enlightening me.
I hadn't realized that the times have changed so much.
Just a couple of years ago making multiple threads about the same subject would be considered spam / flooding but you have showed me the error of my reasoning.

I'm glad that the goodra fag can come back to /vp/ now that anyone or group of people who are really passionate about a subject can make various threads on any board on this site as long as its not off topic to the pertaining board.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s5vRVmkNMc
>>
>>585810
Dude, for every minute an ad run my cock grows another inch.

BRB, need to make 20 different threads breaking down the ad frame by frame.
>>
>>585810
>have the entire board be dedicated
see >>585726
>because it still has to do with Pokémon?
As long as people are genuinely enjoying it. Doesn't matter if you think it's "really" something else, they're still enjoying it and it's still Pokemon. All you're only left with is
>stop liking what i don't like
>>
>>585813
I'm in a swingers club with a few friends and we enjoy filming our wives have sex with a black male prostitute every week.

Wait till i tell them we can post all our hundred or so videos on /tv/. They're going to be so excited.
>>
>>585816
But a large portion of /vp/ really enjoys GO. This is objectively true. Compare the number of posters in their threads to "normal" threads.
It's not 10 people spamming cuckhold videos on a 10,000 people board you retard.
>>
>>585820
Except along with Go there haw been a lot of stuff like /b/ memes, which you almost never see on /vp/.
>>
>>585820
My swingers club is about 1000 people. On a given night we'd be a good majority of the people online.

Don't worry i follow the rules, and as you state as long as a good portion enjoys the content then our 100 cuck videos are not spam.
We wont get in the way of any other discussion on the board.
>>
>>585768
There is a point where people draw a line. I don't care as long as the board is tidy and even.
>>
Reposting for this thread.

>>585808
>It's a new very accessible casual game that just came out and they haven't played Pokemon in decades and they're just excited. You also don't have to forget that some /vp/oreons are genuinely interested in this freemium game.
>
>I know how you feel, it's stupid. Best is to not reply to any Go threads, hide them and report them if necessary (eg. if they're totally shitposting).
>
>It may end up with a permanent general after months, if we're lucky enough.

Again, just stay strong, /vp/.
>>
>>585201
Clear up the redundant threads sure, but you're overreacting.

What do you think SuMo is going to be like?
What do you think past releases were like?

Do you not fucking remember last Thursday when they announced the new pokemon? Do you not recall the dozens of threads revolving around those?

It's a new game that got released and people are excited.

Fucking get over it. Because here's what really gets me about all of this: the fact that most of the threads that the complainers want to replace it with are shitty """"leaks""""" threads where legitimate retards fall for some faggot roleplaying, stealth porn threads, furry threads, and the usual circlejerk about the pokephile's wank material of choice. Pokemon GO should have a general, but if there exists enough concept and material about it to justify multiple threads, then it can have multiple threads.

And honestly, what were you going to talk about that you still can't talk about now? Do you think that these magical threads suddenly prevent you from holding discussion? Because here's the thing buddy, if no one wants to discuss it because they're too hyped about Pokemon GO, then they're going to stick to talking about Pokemon GO and the generals will fill up in an hour or two. And people still wont talk about whatever you think you're being censored from talking about.

Pull up your big boy pants, make a new thread, and fucking get over the release time.
>>
>>585904
Just filtering doesn't help when legitimate threads are being pushed off the catalog because there is so much spam of absolute nonsense.
Not to mention /vp/ actually has no mods. We have porn threads lasting days because of this shit.
This is far worse than a usual release.
>>
>>585989
What legitimate threads? You mean the five threads some asshole makes to shill his youtube video? Or do you mean the 4th thread about some "chinese leaks" that no one seems to have seen aside from some child on showdown or smogon? Perhaps you're referring to the multitude of stealth furry threads?

What legitimate discussion is being prevented anon?
>>
>>586000
WFG was almost pushed off multiple times. If WFG is getting threatened, then the smaller threads are fucked.
>>
>>586005
Oh no, a thread past bump limit is being pushed off the board.

Make another one. What smaller threads are being fucked?
>>
>>585985
>SuMo
>>
What other discussion do you expect? We aren't getting S/M info until sometime next week. Something tells me that isn't the discussion you wanted, either. In which case, I found the problem, and it isn't the board.
>>
BREAKING NEWS: Moderators come under fire for ignoring demands on /qa/. "Only the surface of this negligence has been scratched. My IQ is 180 and they never listened to me," says horrified representative of the board
>>
>>586086
You always do this in every fucking thread! HURR HURR LE /QA/ IS NOT /Q/ XDDDDDD. Well I've had it with you. Enough is enough, and we're going to fight back. You are one troll faggot, we are an entire board, an army if you will, of 4chan's elite. Sure we get preachy about our IQs but it's to let everybody know that we're not afraid to reveal our genius. I am sick of how people like YOU always act like being proud of our minds is cringey. Now, you listen the fuck up. I am going to give you a final warning. You post "LE /Q/TARD PLS GO XDDDDDDDDDD MODS DONT CARE LOL I SAID A ABLEIST WORD" again and you're going to wish you never fucked with us ever again. We will TAKE YOU DOWN. Our wrath is incomprehensibly huge and you'll get the full force of it. You got it, motherfucker? You better pack up and leave this board now because YOU'RE GOING DOWN. And don't try to pretend you're somebody else because we can tell what your posts are. We have the mods on our side too and we can get them to stop you in one click.

SO GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>586093
>he actually knows it's me
This is legit autism.
KYS /q/tard
>>
>>586086
>>586093
>>586099
Samefag
>>
File: its this again.png (5 KB, 334x116) Image search: [Google]
its this again.png
5 KB, 334x116
>>586100
You tried
>>
File: Pokemon Go flood 3.png (2 MB, 1366x3321) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Go flood 3.png
2 MB, 1366x3321
Updating, we're almost as bad as it was when I counted last night, with ~55 threads compared to 60. I notice mods/janitors are starting to delete the most blatantly off-topic threads so I do have to thank them for that.
>>
>>585201
Make a fucking general.
>>
File: Pokemon Go flood 4.png (2 MB, 1366x3018) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Go flood 4.png
2 MB, 1366x3018
Updating, things are starting to get better it seems, we're down to ~45 threads.

However, there are still a ton of duplicate threads that really should be consolidated.

>>>/vp/27083049
>>>/vp/27072817
>>>/vp/27085000
>>>/vp/27084178
>>>/vp/27086471
>>>/vp/27083893
>>>/vp/27082710
Threads about what "team" you're on

>>>/vp/27085417
>>>/vp/27081006
>>>/vp/27085417
>>>/vp/27082832
>>>/vp/27086514
>>>/vp/27086333
>>>/vp/27086031
>>>/vp/27082011
>>>/vp/27083213
>>>/vp/27085725
>>>/vp/27080942
"Look at what I caught!" threads

Each of these topics could be contained to one thread each, there's no need to have eleven threads about what you just caught.
>>
>>586898
*10 threads about what you just caught, didn't realize I duped a thread.
>>
>>586898
>Each of these topics could be contained to one thread each, there's no need to have eleven threads about what you just caught.
I have a better idea
CONTRIBUTE BETTER THREADS YOU FUCKING RETARD
>>
File: ddfdd.png (81 KB, 812x705) Image search: [Google]
ddfdd.png
81 KB, 812x705
>>
>>587280
>CONTRIBUTE BETTER THREADS YOU FUCKING RETARD
They'd rather bitch about other people having discussions they don't like than use 4chan how it was intended. It's clear that these idiots are foreign to the concept of an anonymous ephemeral imageboard and the moment they make stupid statements such as "Each of these topics could be contained to one thread each" you know it's time to laugh them off as the retards they are. Mods or hiro will never give a fuck what these retards want.
>>
>>587405
>Each of these topics could be contained to one thread each
Once again you stupid fucks don't even read anyones arguments.
Make multiple threads sure, but spamming the catalog with 50+ threads is going too far.

Are you sure you're not the retard here?
>>
File: go fags mad.jpg (100 KB, 961x559) Image search: [Google]
go fags mad.jpg
100 KB, 961x559
If the mods wont clean up the catalog then the next best thing to do is fuck with the people playing it IRL.

Go can now be spoofed to be played directly from the comfort of your own home and best of all you can trick the GPS so you're anywhere in the world.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO0Bx-AkhOc
Video Tutorial.

Go out and horde the gyms away from these fuckers.
Place lures in dangerous neighborhoods, crack houses, and even busy free ways.

WIth enough people spoofing maybe your area will be frustrated enough and stop playing.
>>
>board about a single franchise
>new game comes out
>board is now about that new game

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?

The real issue is Pokemon Go threads on /v/.
>>
>>587455

You can only place a Lure at a Pokestop dumbass.
>>
>>587472

Fuck off. There is no "issue" here. People are posting about a video game on /v/.
If it's that big of a deal, then maybe there needs to be a /mv/ - Mobile Games. But until then, complaining about seeing a lot of threads about <new game> on the video game board makes you look like a fucking idiot.
>>
File: gorob.png (61 KB, 1221x433) Image search: [Google]
gorob.png
61 KB, 1221x433
>>587480
Which is basically everywhere in big cities.
Thiefs, rapists, and probably child molesters are probably onto this too

>http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/11/armed-robbers-used-pokemon-go-app-to-lure-victims-police-say.html
>>
>>585694
>Pokémon
>Niche

Bitch, please.
>>
>>589002
I use /vp/ regularly but it is pretty niche. It's a super popular subject but that doesn't make it not a really specific topic. It'd be like making a spinoff of /lit/ for only Harry Potter.

That being said /vp/ doesn't exist because of the broad range of topics it doesn't have, it exists because it's a containment board.
>>
>>587492
that is fucking magical
>>
>>589113
>it exists because it's a containment board

It's not a containment board, you retard, it was made because it's so popular /v/ was drowning in Pokemon threads and it made sense to make a separate board for them.
>>
>>589189
>it was made because it's so popular /v/ was drowning in Pokemon threads and it made sense to make a separate board for them

You just described a containment board. It was made to get Pokémon threads off /v/.
>>
>>589194
A containment board is a board for containing shit nobody else wants. /mlp/ is a containment board, ponies go there and nowhere else. /vp/ and /m/ are focus boards for specific niches of broader themes, Pokemon/mecha CAN go there, but it can also go on other boards where it's relevant.
>>
>>589211
Pokémon boards get deleted from /v/ all the time though. Not always but fairly often.
>>
>>589214
The rules specifically say Pokemon threads are allowed on both /v/ and /a/. If they get deleted, it's not because "they're about Pokemon and Pokemon goes on /vp/".
>>
File: 1btt3i7lu4a0.gif (444 KB, 365x231) Image search: [Google]
1btt3i7lu4a0.gif
444 KB, 365x231
>Complaining about something that no one, whatever the anons, janitors, mods or even the admins, have no control on it
>Ever
This is like asking to fix /v/, /co/ and /tv/ when the video game industry, comics and cartoon industry and the television and movies industry are all garbage.
Just fucking learn to deal with it!
>>
>>589806
That's sad tho
>>
>>585201
>mfw There are AUTISTS that don't play Pokemon GO 24/7 yet

good lord, it's too hilarious
>>
>>591413
I saw that.
>>
File: 1468370668183.jpg (17 KB, 640x406) Image search: [Google]
1468370668183.jpg
17 KB, 640x406
>>591415
>pokemon go became so common and mainstream that NOT playing it is now autistic
>>
>>591703
lol uv'e never had sex
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.