[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it acceptable for a newly hired janitor to take up near permanent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1392697151298.jpg (101 KB, 432x634) Image search: [Google]
1392697151298.jpg
101 KB, 432x634
Is it acceptable for a newly hired janitor to take up near permanent residence in a select few threads he has a personal interest in, deleting any comments he finds not to his liking? If it is, is this still acceptable while the board in general is ignored and falls into disrepair and on-topic threads are deleted in favor of /b/ meme shit?
>>
>>562371
why else would you want mod powers? did you really think i'd do it for free? lmaoooooooooo
>>
>>562371
what your sauce? How do you know a Janny is doing what you're saying and furthermore have you thought about submitting your butt hurt writing style to the meme council for meme processing?
>>
>>562376
>what your sauce?
Being on the board and seeing whats happening
This is what we know so far on jannyboy
>favorite show is game of thrones
>favorite memes are: JUST, jenna fischer, joker thing
>favorite movies are: hp shit, superhero movies(specifically BvS) and star wars
>supports waifu threads a long as their about game of thrones actresses or gal gadot
>resides in the game of thrones general

>furthermore have you thought about submitting your butt hurt writing style to the meme council for meme processing?
no I'm still waiting for my invite to [s4s]s secret board
>>
>>562382
so your second guessing with no real proof, look like the mods win again.

1.Janny has intrest
2.Applys for janny account
3.Reads the rules and goes about their business
4.Complains to an entertaining level providing discussion

here you go buddy
>>>/s4s/
>>
>browsing /tv/ during GoT season
There's your problem
>>
>>562477
the problem with /tv/ is that most of the year either Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead is airing, which attracts hordes of terrible posters
>>
>>562480
This and now one of them is on the moderation team
>>
Why was this film thread deleted?
https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/70868069/#70868069
>>
>>562506
hiro is a game of thrones fan so nobody can do anything about it
>>
>>562371
>generalfag becomes janny
>generalfag still acts like generalfag
WOW! SO FUCKING AMAZING!
Fucking cancerous genralfag.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.