[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/ - Overwatch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 4
There is like 10 threads up at any given time.

When will this garbage be moved to /vg/ where it belongs?
>>
I'll be honest, I create threads about all sorts of random Overwatch bullshit just to piss off people like you. It helps that I play the game a lot so I have plenty of ideas for threads, unlike the people who want to shitpost but don't know anything about a game and so they're limited in the threads they can make.

But yeah. Stay mad, bro. We ain't going anywhere.
>>
Remember when Star Wars threads dominated /tv/, or world cup threads on /sp/?

I haven't played the game, but you can't prevent popular things from being limited to a single thread; it's just a natural part of 4chan.
>>
>>556434
Oh, you'll be gone sooner or later. I'd just rather have it sooner than later.
>>
>>556436
Problem is that this shit will not go away with time. It's one of those autism games that will stay up 24/7 if you let it.
>>
>>556442
Who the fuck cares what you'd rather have? You aren't moderating this site. And you're loony if you think the fastest selling game in years which somehow SOLD OUT OF DIGITAL COPIES is going anywhere before you die. You can accept it or you can suck my fucking dick.
>>
>>556452
It's going to /vg/ at some point. You can accept it or you can suck my fucking dick.
>>
>>556458
It's going nowhere regardless of how much you cry about it and weakly parrot the words of someone who is far more intelligent than you (myself). Do you require assistance in dying?
>>
>>556465
It's going to /vg/. These games always do regardless of how much you cry about it and weakly parrot the words of someone who is far more intelligent than you (myself). Do you require assistance in dying?
>>
>>556467
We're still creating Undertale threads on /v/ over a full year after the game's release. Where do you get your misguided confidence? /vg/ exists for generals, it doesn't stop people from creating threads about the game.

Name ten examples of this happening before and I will show you all ten of them still having threads on /v/.
>>
>>556476
>the autist is also a tumblr fag

Figures.
>>
>>556484
You're from tumblr? Interesting.
>>
>>556486
Then I'd be playing Undertale.
>>
Nothing stops you from making ten threads about different games, though.
>>
>>556488
So you are?
>>
>>556491
No?
>>
>>556494
Then why did you say you are?
>>
Just created a few more Overwatch threads while we were having this little to-and-fro. Choke on it. I'm going to bed. All of my threads will be there in the morning.
>>
>>556501
Good night, kiddo.
>>
>>556427
The number of people who like overwatch outnumber the number of people who hate it. That's why there are so many threads.

I'm sorry you don't fit in, Anon, but that's nobody's fault but yours.
>>
We should just rename to board to Overwatch.
>>
>>556503
I was pushing payloads while you were still in diapers.
>>
>>556732
The number of people who like CoD outnumber the number of people who hate it. That's why there are so many units sold.

>>
>>557438
So you're 40-50? Acting quite mature for that age.

We're learning a lot about you. Autist, tumblr fag, manchild, probably redditor as well. Really helps shape the view of the average Overwatch poster.
>>
>>557496
>We're

Don't get ahead of yourself, brat.
>>
>>557493
Yeah man, and people are totally banned from talking about CoD on /v/. Oh wait. They aren't.

What was your point here?
>>
>>557510
The number of people who like KSG outnumber the number of people who hate it. That's why there were so many threads.

>>
>>557529
Retard.
>>
This thread inspired me to make an overwatch thread even though I never go on /v/
>>
>>557574
The number of people who like Pokemon outnumber the number of people who hate it. That's why there were so many threads.

>>
>>556476
>we're still creating Undertale threads
>we

I feel sorry for people on /v/.
>>
>>557622
yeah okay, did you need "on /v/ right now" in the sentence or something and you're going apeshit over your autism spectrum ocd of it not being there? What?
>>
>>557649
>Overwatch autists
>talking about autism

lel
>>
File: 0062-overwatch.png (12 KB, 400x684) Image search: [Google]
0062-overwatch.png
12 KB, 400x684
>>557650
I drew you up a little stick figure comic diagram to help you understand the argument you're currently having.

"OW" can be replaced with literally any videogame.

I hope this helps.
>>
>>557658
ain't fooling anyone autist-kun
>>
>thread about /v/
>shitpost en masse

Well, at some point it'll migrate to /vg/. Didn't it take a few weeks before undertale moved aswell? I remember a mod saying that a new game can stay for a couple of weeks with constant threads
>>
>>557673
Well, I did my best. Good luck out there.
>>
>>556427
consistent /v/ problem
nothing will be done
>>
>>556427
>popular game just came out

why so many threads!??!?!
>>
>>556447
"Autism games" coming from you, the idiot who keeps autistically copying and pasting every response he gets because he can't actually come up with a good argument. I think it's quite clear that nobody is on your side here.
>>
>>557658
Haha, it's true.
>>
>>558026
Only on dumb comments that need no reply. Could've done it with yours for example, but I'm bored so I decided to engage in your autism.

>oh no, someone stating facts about me and my fellow autists acting like autists
>get asspained
>make asspained post
>>
>>558041
Nah, you're just being autistic and projecting your autism on everyone else since you have no argument.
>>
>>556427
OP's just a fan of Overwatch doing some baiting, anyway. He posted an image of one of the characters from the game, which means he actually saved it (from Facebook no less), because he likes the game. Don't pay any attention to him, he just wants to waste your time for shits and giggles.
>>
>>558070
See >>558041
>>
>>556476
>over a full year after undertale's release
Nigger it's been 9 months.
>>
>>558128
And idiots are still saying flavor of the month. The mental gymnastics people will do to avoid admitting a game is beloved are just absurd.
>>
>>556427
Tracer is love
Tracer is life
Pharah is love
Pharah is life
>>
>>556452
it'll be dead in a month~~
>>
>>558147
You are always welcome to fuck off back to tumblr.
>>
File: archi-rekt.png (1 MB, 600x792) Image search: [Google]
archi-rekt.png
1 MB, 600x792
>being a generalfag
>literally being the cancer killing this site
>>
File: 1465554744821.jpg (244 KB, 900x1272) Image search: [Google]
1465554744821.jpg
244 KB, 900x1272
>>
>>>/v/340623447
Report this post.
>>
>>558243
Well bros, looks like we win.
>>
>>558147
Actually 0 people on my bnet friends list have the game. These are people i have played d3, sc2, hearthstone and even hots with. I'm genuinely impressed none of my friends have it.
>>
>10 MGSV threads
>10 Undertale threads
>10 DaS3 threads
I know you're new to 4chan but there's a thing called Flavor of the Month.
I'm sure Know Your Meme can explain it at a level you'd understand.
>>
>>556491
>>556494
>>556497
>>556503
Shut up god damn
>>
>>558821
why do tumblr nu males try to pretend like undershit was a huge thing on /v/?
>>
>>559017
Because a fanbase as "hated" as undertales can only spawn on /v/. It's the same fucking thing everytime. /v/ kids play babies first [x] game, spam the board and internet with their shitty culture, other /v/tards see it and a counter hipster culture develops.
>>
>>557805
Yap!
>>
>>558128
Shouldn't it be longer? I remember seeing threads for the beta but just scrolling by because I only ever saw goatmom images.
>>
>>559052
it spawned on tumblr though
>>
>>559017
Anon isn't exactly wrong. Undertale got a lot of threads.
>>
>>559064
You clearly weren't around for when the kickstarter was first announced and when we got the demo. Undertale had a fanbase on /v/
>>
>>559083
most of them shitting on it

>>559088
yeah, from tumblr
>>
>>559090
Wrong.
>>
>>559111
no
>>
>>559119
Still wrong.
>>
>>559124
nah
>>
>>559090
Wow, you weren't even there were you? You're wrong on both accounts
>>
>>559132
Wrong.
>>
>>558445
Undertale, not Overwatch. Though what you have there is just anecdotal evidence. It's a fact that the game is selling massively. Your friends are probably just not FPS people.
>>
>>559153
>>559149
nah
>>
>>559164
Wrong and butthurt.
>>
I try to keep two Overwatch threads going on /v/ at all times, so you can thank me for that. And no, I'm not going anywhere. I literally have nothing better to do and will never get bored of this.
>>
>>559194
you? that we can agree on
>>
>>559203
>me? that we can agree on

Fixed.
>>
>>559217
yes, you
>>
>>559195
Until the mods enforce them to go to /vg/.

Same happened with undertale
>>
who cares?

video games are for children. it's time for you to move on to fruitful hobbies like learning a new language or learning an instrument.
>>
Same shit happened with MGS5, Undertale, Dark Souls, etc

It's normal.

It happens every time /v/ gets overly excited about a hype new game. The hype eventually dies down and threads become less spammed to hell and back.

Personally I hope the mods won't do anything, as usual. This is the first time it's happened to a game I actually found interesting
>>
>>557658
>Ban Overwatch
>You fuckers are worse than Overfags
>YOU'RE AN OVERFAG

It is true.
>>
Shit game 2bh.
>>
>>559435
So how's it going to learning to speak arab and playing the brown skinflute?
>>
Someone kill me.
>>
>>559219
No U
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.