[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Janny gone wild on /sp/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Sean Gone Wild.png (1000 KB, 1896x5622) Image search: [Google]
Sean Gone Wild.png
1000 KB, 1896x5622
Can someone please redpill me on why the Janitor on /sp/ is deleting this post over and over again?

It's directly answers the question - which is an on topic question about a rugby player in a rugby thread.

Makes no sense.
>>
>>535178

The janitor is deleting shitposts, I can't see any issues here.
>>
It's literally Sean abusing his "power".

Literally deleting on topic posts and handing out 15 minute blocks.
>>
>>535178
seems pretty normal considering 98% of the posts are off topic and against the rules
>>
>>535178
Looks like a clear cut case of janitor abuse.

Recommend stripping his "powrrs" immediately.
>>
>>535178
>implying we can't see the thinly veiled "walkcunt is on suicide watch" you are spelling out with the first letter of every sentence"

you know exactly why the janni is hotpocketing your posts farn
>>
>>535178
Wow.

I've seen janitor abuse before, but this is a whole new level.
>>
WalkBro's endgame just entered a whole new level
>>
>>535178
Because /sp/ janitors and mods hate the board and everything about it. It's users, its history, its culture, everything about it.

Also your post is shit.
>>
>>535178
This is disgusting behaviour, but not surprising given that 4chan only "hires" paranoid schizophrenic egomaniacal retards as janitors.
>>
>Jannie losing his mind.

Of course.
>>
>>535183
Wasn't Sean some assblasted canadian pasts fan who said he would never go on /sp/ again if the pasts didn't win the owl that year?
It was pretty far back and I don't go on /sp/ much, so I may be thinking of someone else. Who the fuck would let that retard be a janitor?
>>
>>535197
He's back, but now pretends to be a depressed Australian living in Brisbane.
>>
>>535198
"Living"
>>
File: 1.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
LAST
>>
File: 2.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
FOR
>>
File: 3.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
WALKGOD
>>
Last for fuck /nrl/.
>>
>>535208

The face of God?
>>
File: 1461728202235.jpg (2 MB, 1400x2100) Image search: [Google]
1461728202235.jpg
2 MB, 1400x2100
>handsome
>elite
>muscular
>god tier Aryan genetics
>fashionable, trendy and timeless haircut
>high test
>2% body fat
>girthy 12 inch cock
>has several Nobel Prizes
>his equity in Google, Microsoft, Apple, BroncGODS Ltd give him elite dividend payouts meaning he does not need to work
>everyone wants to be his friend
>does not need a gf because so many women lust for him
>fucks super models daily
>literally invented Rugby League

Imagine being WalkGOD
>>
>>535178
Jesus Christ.

That is some SERIOUS fucking janitor abuse.

I bet this guy doesn't even delete the CP when he sees it.
>>
The /nrl/ threads have been in this state for years, its only now the mods actually think "well we better start enforcing rules now".

The moderation is inconsistent, I can near guarantee that next week it'll be back to shitposting
>>
>>535178
That's pretty disgusting behaviour from someone whose job description states they must act with integrity at all times.

Hiro needs to strip this clown of his position immediately.
>>
>>535178
Mods are pieces of shit.

You gotta be a piece of shit to desire this """"""""power""""""""
>>
>>535178
Mods are pieces of shit.

You gotta be a piece of shit to desire this """"""""power""""""""
>>
mods ruined /sp/ long ago
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.