[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Faggots shitting up the /trump/ threads again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: blue89089].png (1 MB, 816x606) Image search: [Google]
blue89089].png
1 MB, 816x606
>>>/pol/74287611

They basically come in force and cause shit and derail the fucking threads all day

They're basically non-stop complaing about anime posting and dividing the generals into two threads (which is unneeded clutter)

Fucking for the past couple of months i've made various threads about this, when will the /pol/ mods GETTING THEIR FUCKING THIUMBS OUT OF THEIR FUCKING ARSES AND SORT THIS SHIT OUT
>>
Don't complain about it and they post less of it. It sucks but it's the only way.
>>
based
BASED
You insufferable cucks deserve it after spamming Trump threads on every fucking board. Godspeed to the threadshitters.
>>
>>533651
This is like the extraordinarily flaming homosexual calling another extraordinarily flaming homosexual an extraordinarily flaming homosexual.
>>
File: 1462201505639.jpg (79 KB, 810x780) Image search: [Google]
1462201505639.jpg
79 KB, 810x780
>>533665
cunt, it was bants then this is just unfunny

When we went on /po/ we made paper walls
>>
>>533667
I would agree if this was a one off thing, but ever since /trump/ gens started theres been countless of these raids, shitposts and spammers

so it's just fucking annoying
>>
File: image_24.jpg (177 KB, 533x388) Image search: [Google]
image_24.jpg
177 KB, 533x388
>"WAAAAAHHH WHY ISN'T MY BOARD A HUGBOX!?!? MY AUTISM CAN'T HANDLE IT!!!!!"

Loving Every Laugh
>>
>>533696
Wanting to get rid of spam != wanting a hugbox.
>>
>>533696
>one thread = entire board
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It's the fucking anime effect, it's somthing on all boards, complain and you'll get imaged dumped
>>
>>533696

To be fair, it's called a Trump general, it's meant to be about Trump, not about spammers who hate Trump and /pol/ derailing it and shitting it up.

Apply this to any other general on other boards and you'll see how retarded it is. Also the derailers are the ones who want a hugbox, whether it's the fags who get triggered by Chinese cartoons, or the ones who get triggered by Trump and /pol/ who somehow aren't content with the fact that they're allowed to say whatever they want about politics in any other thread so they have to shit up generals too.
>>
still at it

>>>/pol/74294051

Atleast this cunt isn't flinging his arms around but still baiting (you)'s and drailing threads
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.