[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ban/filter "kys"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (30 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
30 KB, 1280x720
I've recognized a more and more use of the abbreviation "kys". It's been mostly used by newshits and cancerous fuckfags. Mostly on /b/ (but who the fuck gives a shit about /b/? /b/ is fucking dead) as well as on popular other boards.
I plead the mods to ban or better make a wordfilter for this shit.
>>
>>532680
Agreed. It's the coward's way of doing it. They're scared to even say the word "kill." Filtering or banning the acronym would be excellent because there is no acronym they can replace it with. If they're going to say it, they will have to MAN THE FUCK UP and say it.
>>
kys
>>
>>532682
It's just a cancerous way of saying it.
Used by fags who haven't nearly lurked enough.
Or dumb ironic shitposters.
Like this cuntnugget here >>532688
>>
>>532704
You can tell they're mad because their other favored acronyms were filtered. They searched desperately for a replacement and this is what they found. Too bad for them, this is going to end up filtered too.
>>
Word filters take away server resources, we need less not more
>>
>>532680
Kill yourself
>>
>>532680
End your life.
>>
>>532869
Right, what we need more of is popups and mobile redirects.
>>
kys
>>
>>532680
Can only agree.
>>
Kill your kys
>>
>>532680
>I've recognized
There's your problem right there OP.

Stop wasting your time on stuff you don't like.
>>
kiss your sister
>>
>>532680
Also, I don't get this

>newshits and cancerous fuckfags
You clearly hate these people (and I don't blame you), yet your solution is to force them to blend in with everyone else by removing one of the things that makes them stand out?

Let them stand out. If their posts are more easily identified then you'll know who to ignore and waste less time on them.
>>
>>534477
We can identify them easily even without that, though. We're removing one of the things that lets them shitpost easily, that's all it is.
>>
>>532713
It's not like KYS is a new thing, tumblr and twitter users have been using that shit since 2012 if not way earlier

kys - kill yourself
kms- kill myself
rn- right now
>>
>>534572
Never said it's a new thing. It's even okay if Twitter and Tumblr uses that shit, but 4chan never did and 4chan isn't neither Twitter nor Tumblr. It's just being used by newfags who don't lurk enough. Not lurking enough was bannable, back in the days. But the mods don't really give a shit about this now.
>>
>>532680
kys tbqh f@m
>>
kys
>>
knit your sweater la
>>
know YOUR stuff
>>
Kiss your sister, OP.
>>
>>532680
I see it a ton on /vg/.
kysmm also gained popularity.
>>
>>534572
RIGHT HERE
RIGHT NOW
DUUUUDUUUUUUUU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub747pprmJ8
>>
File: image.png (16 KB, 746x293) Image search: [Google]
image.png
16 KB, 746x293
Krilling Yo-Yo Sheet
>>
>>536247
That would be KYYS.
>>
>>532680
It's mostly used by underage kids who find FilthyFrank funny.
>>
>kys is used by some autistic popular youtuber
>People start using it here more frequently too

Why don't normalfags go to reddit and other places? They can get upvotes there for the memes they love spouting.
>>
>getting triggered by abbreviations
wew

kys
>>
>>536397
>Using abbreviations
Fuck of, underage newshit.
>>
File: 1449323593640.png (510 KB, 770x789) Image search: [Google]
1449323593640.png
510 KB, 770x789
It has really gotten out of hand lately. I'm seeing it in every board.

Please filter this shit, Hiro.
>>
kys desu senpaitachi
>>
>>537273
Kys poopypants autismo
>>
>>537388
Have the courage to face death
>>
>>537277
kys
>>
there should be a filter for thicc and succ and similar words
dumb normie shit
>>
>>532680
kys yourself
>>
>>532688
>>532904
>>534471
>>534735
>>534728
>>536397
>>537305
>>537393
>>537481
Underage niggers. OP, anytime you see someone use it, just call them an underage nigger.
>>
>>537487
Embryo nigger
>>
>>537487
Kys
>>
>>532680
So much this.
Every cancerous faggot under 16 uses it.
>WTF?
Fuck off you queers!
>>
Did people call to filter "lol" back in the day?
>>
>>536242
>Darude:Sandstorm
>>
>>537388
You doo doo poopyhead cancerbum
>>
>>537487
>just call them an underage nigger.
Ok
>>
>>537521
We eviscerated people so hard for using it that nobody actually uses it unironically anymore. If you want to lol on 4chan and not get made fun of, you say kek.
>>
>>537539
saying kek outside of /s4s/ makes you look like a stereotypical redditor and lots of people greentext it for no reason
>kek
>>
>>537539
kek and variations thereof are even worse
lol and lmao are popular again through sheer irony in some circles
>>
>>537499
Underage nigger.
>>
lmao you're so fucking stupid

you said the same things for s-m-h and t-b-h and those got filtered out and people use desu and baka now more than ever

and as for banning like holy fuck if it bothers you that much than just fuck off, you sound like such a newfag if you think that's banworthy.

kys
>>
>>537273
>Using compound words

Kys
>>
I legit thought it meant Know Your Shit.
>>
Just wait for next Halloween
>>
>>537766
I legit don't give a fuck
>>
>>532680
only if mods can finally free s-m-h t-b-h and f-a-m
>>
>>532680
Filter to 'ily'
>>
>>537976
This please
>>
>>532680
What happened to 4chan? First f-a-m and t-b-h and now this? You truly want this place to be your safe space and this shit heads who run the site are allowing it.
>>
>>537563
kek, kys
>>
>>537980
yeah, that's the idea.

This is my hugbox. Get out if you don't like it.
>>
>>537277
>says the trump fag
You are the problem.
>>
>>537563
I always eee it by the same type of people who spam twitch chat with greentexts, LUL emote, country wars, game wars and other low quality stuff /v/ gets shat up with.
>>
឴k؜y؜s ឴t؜b؜h ឴f؜a؜m
>>
OP swear count:
Fuck: III
Shit: II
Fag: I

The chance that the mods will do as your demand is calculated by the /qa/ Faggotry Formula:

(1/x)*0 = z
x = Number of swears used in post
z = Chance (between 0 and 1) of mods doing as you say, where 1 = certainity and 0 = never

CALCULATIONS:

(1/6)*0 = 0

CHANCE OF MODS DOING AS YOU SAY: 0
>>
>>537980
Safe space? The fuck are you talking about?
f-a-m and t-b-h booth got filtered because they're cancerous. Doesn't matter if postet seriously or ironically. It was cancerous. It's not like that's the first time words have been filtered you little shitface,
>>
>>538011
Wow. Your math is amazing. Let me try that too.

You're mathematical correctness, that mods won't do shit: 100%

Applying the /qa/ formular:

(1/x)*0 = z

x=your math
z = Chance (between 0 and 1) of mods doing as you say, where 1 = certainity and 0 = never

CALCULATIONS:

(1/100)*0=0

CHANCE OF MODS DOING AS YOU SAY: 0

Holy shit. That's some high quality math right here.
>>
>>538148
>because they're cancerous
And cuck didn't. It's clearly a bias.
>>
>>538174
>It's clearly a bias.
No shit it's bias. I don't think that the mods have an objectively correct "cancer-chart" were every word gets a rank from 1 to 10.
>>
>>538229
Okay that's all I was getting at, friend.
>>
>>537277
>that red colour

You are an even bigger cancer.
>>
>>538460
unironically using the term cancer is literally the biggest cancer of all
mods pls filter canceer to cookies
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.