[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mobile posting is cancer and needs to be removed. I have nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1463206988674.png (152 KB, 1252x629) Image search: [Google]
1463206988674.png
152 KB, 1252x629
Mobile posting is cancer and needs to be removed.
I have nothing against surfing, but mobile posting allows for easy shitposts and simple ban evasion.
>>
>>530106
It's truly sad that there are people who consider those "fat crying gamer Wojak" pictures funny.
>>
>>530132
First time viewer here. I think it looks kinda funny
lol
>>
>>530137
The people who don't like them are the spergs who actually participate in console wars like the autist above you. They don't like their serious discussions about which platform is better being trivialized.
>>
>>530132

I don't approve or contribute to it all, but I find it funny depending on how well they deliver the false flag.
>>
>>530138
Or, rather, some people dislike them because they are images often used by phone posters and tend to spam the board with new pointless threads or try to derail active threads with pointless garbage.
Given that, /v/ is not like most boards too, other boards would ignore or report said shitpost
>>
>>530142
Not like reporting on /v/ does anything
I report as much as I can and threads don't get deleted or survive for hours before being deleted
>>
File: mex.gif (2 MB, 352x240) Image search: [Google]
mex.gif
2 MB, 352x240
I can't believe that people have the patience to actually do it.

I have a fucking Blackberry Passport, the easiest phone to post from, and even I can't deal with the hassle.

Maybe it's a generational thing.
>>
Agree completely. Mobile encourages low quality posts and allows effortless ban evasion, both of which have brought low virtually every board on 4chan, post quality has never been worse sitewide.

Make 4chan read only on mobile, and regularly search for and plug exploits that allow mobile posting that will undoubtedly crop up once shitposters are cut off from their easy shitposting.
>>
>>530147
People will go through a large effort to shitpost anon.
I don't know if you browse /v/, but a shitposter, Ruggarell who has been shitposting on /v/ for years bought a mobile phone just to shitpost on /v/ more
>>
>>530106
At least make image posting, and by extension, thread creating, a PC only thing.
>>
>false flag

It's a fucking tongue-in-cheek joke, not an ebin black ops mission to destroy the evil enemy console from within.
If you use the word "false flag" to describe this shit kill yourself.
>>
>>530199
To be fair, some people do treat it as a secret mission and work very hard to completely change a board's opinion about something. Sometimes it works.
>>
File: 1453852482320.png (130 KB, 300x417) Image search: [Google]
1453852482320.png
130 KB, 300x417
>>530138
Nice implying there, buddy.

The reason why I don't like them is because they clutter up the board with their frequency, are a harbinger of intentional disruptive posting, and are deliberately and frequently employed by inveterate shitposters as a way to thumb their noses at the mods and janitors.

Otherwise, I couldn't give a shit about platform wars. I'm blessed enough that I don't have to pick a single one. If /v/ passed an amendment that made fanboyism and disruptive posting legal, those pictures wouldn't bother me one bit.
>>
>>530186
That would be the smartest way to deal with the easter spammer.
>>
Another quality thread created by a mobile poster
>>>/v/337555043
>>
>>530199
It's a false flag to destroy every reasonable discussion of the topic you could have.
On /b/ we sometimes manage to turn around shit OPs, like a usa vs eu bait post about electrical sockets turned into a good discusion about electrical enginering. On /v/ the only thing happening is all the kids making a general from that shitty bait and create even worse """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""oc""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""".
>>
>>>/v/337556030
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.