[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ even have mods who care?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1462495171843.png (2 MB, 1901x945) Image search: [Google]
1462495171843.png
2 MB, 1901x945
FUCKING DO SOMETHING YOU SHIT /POL/ MODS

>Constant thread spillters
>Spammers
>Catalog spammers
>Hillary fucking threads on a politically incorrect board

Fucking either pull your thumbs firmly out of your fucking arses or make a /pres/ presidental race board
>>
Oy vey! You need us to shut it down goyim?
>>
>>521377
that's pretty bad.

the mods did intervene a couple of days ago when shill remade fake Trump generals long before bump limit, so they should definitely start cleaning up.

either that or they make a sticky trump general as a rolling thread or auto-generate a new trump general somehow, i don't know.
>>
>>521382
Fucking Milo. He did this.
>>
>>521384
>trusting a jew with your memes

not
even
once
>>
>>521377
Cant take the bantz, queer?
>>
>>521384
I agree with this.
>>
>>521384
Did he link to it or something? I notice he's been on talk shows and stuff so I guess his influence has increased.
>>
File: laughing rdj.jpg (175 KB, 600x499) Image search: [Google]
laughing rdj.jpg
175 KB, 600x499
>>521377
>reporting shillary threads today
>get warning for submitting false reports
Holy shit mods what are you even doing
>>
Thread theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-PFySKEdfg
>>
>>521397
If you get banned, will you give it a fucking rest, or continue to be a stubborn piece of shit?
>>
File: Lincoln cat tired eyes.jpg (133 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
Lincoln cat tired eyes.jpg
133 KB, 450x600
>>521399
>do not report shill threads
>do not report advertising
>do not report threads that break the rules laid out in the sticky
What's the point of the report button? Just for lawbreaking like CP, or for helping to make the boards better?
>>
Any mod action on /pol/ gets the CENSORSHIP WHAT THE FUCK CENSORSHIP THIS IS A WAR CRIME MOOT response.
>>
>>521394
Yeah, he wrote about how it was the key to the whole Trump campaign and encouraged everyone to go for the ebin memes and flood out the Nazis because le alt-right is a pro-Jew movement.
>>
>>521408
People liked the mods for banning that Minion guy though.
>>
>>521404
How about answering my fucking question instead of deflecting, you petulant child.
>>
>>521418
Can the b& even report threads? Never tried it.
I report threads that are obvious /b/-tier garbage or advertising youtube channels, like we're all expected to. Are you an overworked janitor or something?
>>
>>521377
In 6 months, /pol/ will be bluepilled, and all the memes will be Hillary memes, and all the Trump supporters who weren't just in it for the memes will flee to /r/the_donald
>>
>>521384
It fucking is, /pol/ becoming popular in the normie sphere and he linked us to his recent artical and because he causes so much feminist butt hurt they are here being cunts

4chan really needs to act in the surge of popularty for /pol/ during the pres race to stop it becoming /b/?.0

It'll simmer down once the race is done but come fucking on, at this stage it feels like the entire arm is up their arse
>>
>>521408
This. All the newfags that pretend to be oldfags pretend 4chan is some sort of free speech website because of Chanology cancer. They conveniently forget when 4chan shut down Hal "free speech" Turner, and when WTS would publicly ban people for the hell of it.
>>
>>521377
>Hillary fucking threads on a politically incorrect board

>w-we don't want /pol/ to be a hugbox, honest!
>>
>>521411
Wow. That's certainly something.
Strange to turn on the people that made him popular in the first place. Granted, it was obvious he was using GG for that very reason.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.