[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLP reaction images allowed on boards, just not discussion if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28
File: 1461972806424.jpg (206 KB, 658x562) Image search: [Google]
1461972806424.jpg
206 KB, 658x562
MLP reaction images allowed on boards, just not discussion if it. How hard would that be?
>>
>>519133
you have a whole board for that. use it.
>>
>>519134
Doesn't Pokemon have a whole board too?
>>
It's less about the rule and more about what people on 4chan think of you

You can change a rule; you can't change people's opinions.
>>
>>519133
Better idea: MLP discussion allowed, but not reaction images.
>>
>>519133
>
>
>
>>
>>519134
anime has more than 2 boards, why not use them?
>>
Sounds good to me
>>
>>519389
Yeah, because you're OP.
>>
>>519154
this.
best idea: horsefuckers stay in containment.
>>
>>519398
You'd like to think that wouldn't you
>>
>>519133
It wouldn't be. People would fight really hard to make it an issue, but it wouldn't be.
>>
>>519137
This. You have a board to discuss all things pokemon, but you can still post picture and even still discuss the stuff anywhere you want basically. MLP should at least be the same in terms of pictures.
>>
>>519964
Again, you can change a rule, but you can't change people's opinions of you
>>
>>519133
pony shills go home
>>
>>519964
How often do you see pokemon reaction pictures though? Or people trying to subtly (or not so subtly) sneak Pokemon into everything? Not often at fucking all.

Even if for whatever reason you did see pokemon everywhere suddenly, it would be presumed to be just one lone or two autists spamming them rather than it being a well-known trait that most fans were like him. Bronies are maybe 100x more forceful than pokemon fans and maybe 10x worse than weebs. Watch now as bronies come to defend themselves from those comparisons because they can't accept how fucking shitty they acted and hence why there was good reason they got contained so hard. They're lucky they're not just banned site-wide period, as that was moot's initial response before /mlp/.

We're at a time now where lots of newfags were never around in 2010-11 to see bronies fuck up like half the site and will never fully understand why global 15 happened. If you weren't here, then don't pretend to know what to do or speak for anyone on this subject.
>>
>>519133
>MLP reaction images allowed on boards
get out
>>
>>520109
>Getting triggered by anything
>Being this much of a dainty puss
>Need mods to protect you
Hi tumblr
>>
>>520128
>getting triggered because people think you're a man-infant
>>
>>520164
>Projecting
>>
>>520279
You're a hypocrite anyway because you get triggered by anime images
>>
>>519133
Drop dead.
>>
>>520440
Nice edge.
>>
>>519133
Good idea
>>
>>520017
Ooooh so we should just ban it outright because of an asshole or two? And you know why you don't see those reaction pics that much (which I've seen btw)? BECAUSE NO ONE GIVES A SHIT. People aren't triggered by it, and frankly most anyone these days in their right mind isn't triggered by MLP. Sure a few might say they are just to keep status quo, but since when is 4chan about caring about not triggering people? Face it, you have no sound argument against it other than trying to grasp the past and you not liking something
>>
>>520955
Nigger are you retarded?
>trying to grasp the past
the past is the entire reason why /mlp/ fags had to go into containment
>>
R8 my idea

>kill all horsefuckers
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>519133
People get triggered at reaction images. Always have. People can get mad at many aspects of your post: your file name, your style of writing, etc. to the point where they respond, turning the the thread away from the topic at hand. Reaction images are just another one of these things. There's no rule against it, mods usually just delete posts likely to derail threads. MLP is a MASSIVE derailer.
>>
>>520955
>since when is 4chan about caring about not triggering people?

Not all of 4chan is /b/ you know

You try to act like you are just embodying 4chan but 4chans social rejection of bronies (along with the wider Internet) should tell you that you've missed the mark. Your whole thing comes off like "but I act like a turd all the time just like /b/ - why don't you like me yet?"
>>
>>521067
Then who would be left to take care of all those horses needs?
>>
>>521249
A lot of the fags that even stealth don't realize that not all of 4chan is /b/.
I hate the autists who think it is.
>>
>>519133
Why? What's the point?
>>
>>519133
no macros either. macros are for fucking children. no words, just expressions. triple distilled and refined. a discerning collection. for true quality posters.
>>
ITT: People who are likely weeaboos talk shit about bronies.
>>
>>522341
Point? I'm discussing a hypothetical scenario.
>>
>>522341
freedom just as animu reactions have.
>>
>>522424
>shit that never happened: the post
>>
>>520017
>fuck up half the site
>implying it wasn't just mass triggering due to latent autism
How and why some people gets absolutely anally devastated by pones is beyond me. I mean fuck, it's like undertale posters, just ignore them and leave them to their threads, is it so fucking hard that we have to literaly have a war on the subject ?
>>
>>519169
>M>L>P
>>
>>524187
Neither mine, nor little, nor ponies.
>>
>>524167
>How and why some people gets absolutely anally devastated by pones is beyond me
Because they want to feel mature, for one thing.
Possibly also because GR15 pretty much coddles such behaviour, telling them to get upset.
>>
>>522423
Those are already banned, aren't they?
>>
>>519133
This
It's such a fucking pain when the best reaction image for something is pony and you can't post it
>>
>>525876
If it's really that good, sometimes, depending on the board, you can get away with it.
>>
>>526158
/r9k/ is pretty chill
I sometimes see mlp images there stay for 20 hours until the thread dies and nobody ever gives a shit
>>
>>519133
I'd rather have all reaction images prohibited.
>>
mlp reaction images are banned for the same reason furries are banned

only bronies use mlp reaction images and bronies don't use mlp reaction images for the sake of the reaction, it's just an excuse for them to post mlp
>>
>>526399
do you realize how stupid you sound
>>
>>526400
t. assblasted brony
>>
Because mlp reaction images derail threads really fast.
>>
>>526403
well memed
>>
>>526174
What if Hiro removed the rule for each board one at a time based on how receptive they are.
For example, the boards that have the least problems with them such as /po/, /s4s/ and /r9k/ would have the rule removed first.
>>
>>526399
Yeah really
>>
File: im-right-youre-wrong_1370.gif (202 KB, 459x235) Image search: [Google]
im-right-youre-wrong_1370.gif
202 KB, 459x235
>>520017
>We're at a time now where lots of newfags were never around in 2010-11 to see bronies fuck up like half the site and will never fully understand why global 15 happened. If you weren't here, then don't pretend to know what to do or speak for anyone on this subject.

Shut the fuck up, it was never that bad. People found out that shitposting ponies got people super riled up and used it at every opportunity. It just so happened that some mods had a very large hate boner for MLP as well and caused the mass bannings.

Replace ponies with Warhammer 40k and all that shit you said is equally true. There are 2 reasons that people hate ponies:

1) Ponies got quickly associated with effeminate fags with "love and tolerate". It also doesn't have the strong vidya culture around it that pokemon had.

2) It was made for girls not boys.
>>
>>526477
>People found out that shitposting ponies got people super riled up and used it at every opportunity.

That's just your wishful thinking. No, it wasn't lel i trel u, bronies were and are literally that cancerous.

>There are 2 reasons that people hate ponies

No. There's one big reason that people hate ponies - its fanbase, which you are clearly a part of, that feels the need to make anything and everything about your dumb show. This push to get mlp reaction images allowed in itself demonstrates the reasons why ponies need to stay in confinement. Repealing the rule would just result in bronies sitewide trying to find any little excuse to post pony reaction images at each other so they can have circlejerks. There's is no valid reason to repeal the rule.

>Replace ponies with Warhammer 40k
40k posters are such a completely insignificant minority that if you didn't know what 40k was you could browse the site for years and still have no idea it exists unless you're on /tg/. If they were numerous enough to be a problem they'd have to be given their own containment board too, but they aren't, unlike mlp.

GTFO. /mlp/ will be your prison forever.
>>
these threads in a nutshell

>hay guize, unban pone pls so i can derail every thread i post in for the lulz! epic trol xD u mad? y pones make u so mad??? r u ofended? lol i want every thread to be like this

too bad, GR3 is still a thing even if GR15 got repealed, which it won't.
>>
>manchildren still mad about ponies in 2016
what a pathetic existence
>>
>brony manchildren still mad nobody likes them in 2016
what a pathetic existence
>>
>>523576
WHY THE FUCK U LYIN
>>
>>526504
I think after 4 years of them being contained, we've gotten kind of used to them by now.
The only ones who still shitpost with ponies are ones who are clearly butthurt about Barneyfags' existence.
Basically, the only pony shitposting that goes on is even because GR15 is in place.
If they didn't have a rule in place against them, people would've learned to calm down and not take the bait.
>>
You guys managed to get anyone to like you yet?
>>
>>526535
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>526535
This.
>>526504
Same shit already happens with smug anime and other autism cartoons. Why bother anymore?
>>
Hey bronies maybe you should find another way to relate to people. Nobody would have a problem with you if you could just shut up about MLP once in a while.
>>
>>526596
>There is a problem with people baiting with cartoons
>The solution is we should be allowed to bait with even more cancerous cartoons

yeah no
>>
>>526596
Is smug voltaire the birth of a new meme?
>>
>>526504
>>526527
>>526555
>>526602
THIS GUY IS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>519133
I don't think /mlp/ would really care enough about the benefits for it to be worthwhile in the face of the raids and tears that would come there and to the mods as a result of that rule being repealed.

Are there really many instances where a nor/mlp/erson would look at a thread on another board wishing they could put a relevant pony reaction on there instead of something else?
>>
>>526735
It's already a meme on /his/, I think.
>>
>>519141
>people

Person*
>>
>>520017
all this but with weebs instead Bronies
>>
>>520017
>im a newfag

pony posters were using a single general before moot spazzed out. The real peoblem was people like barneyfag and people trying to trigger him, including people spamming threads to get pony threads deleted
>>
>>526816
>Weebs are maybe 10x worse than weebs.

You didn't think that one out too well.
>>
>>526477
Add to this that it was incredibly funny to watch people have mental breakdowns when you posted a pic of ponies
>>
Don't try to fix what's not broken.
>>
>>526638
>please censor things I don't like or I will keep screaming!!!!!!!
have you considered going back to tumblr forever?
>>
oh bronies

when will you ever learn
>>
>>519133
>"H"
>>
>>520017
>We're at a time now where lots of newfags were never around in 2010-11 to see bronies fuck up like half the site and will never fully understand why global 15 happened. If you weren't here, then don't pretend to know what to do or speak for anyone on this subject.
Those who don't remember the past are doomed to repeat it.

Next thing you know, there will be people begging to get rid of captcha, because only stupid "autists" would object to the entire site being filled with colored squares and chubby chicks with tattoos.
>>
>>526638
>Things that I don't like shouldn't be allowed to be posted because they upset me, so I'll call them bad

Am I on 4chan?
>>
>>527597
You're annoying and unlikable
>>
>>527602
>I think its unlikable so it should be banned
>>
>>527671
lol, not "it". YOU.

Please stop hiding behind a little girls cartoon
>>
>>527685
>I think the poster is unlikable so it should be banned
same shit still applies m8
>>
>>527695
lol, no-one wants anything to do with you.

You want socially rejecting bronies to be banned, so everyone is forced to put up with you.
>>
>>527701
>"no-one
>"everyone"
You're the only one who's upset here
>>
>>527708
Rule 15 says otherwise
>>
>>527717
Which was made 5-6 years ago. Things has calmed down by now. This thread only asks for reaction images. A reaction image shouldn't trigger someone so badly that they would want it banned.
>>
>>519964
/vp/ was just to get Pokemon off /v/ and /vg/.
/mlp/ was to get MLP off ALL boards.
/a/ has pokemon threads and people are cool with it.
>>
>>527727
You can change a rule but you can't change people's opinions of you.
How will you react when a half dozen people tell you to kill yourself, brony?
Will you take it with grace?
Or will you start an everlasting crusade against anyone who doesn't like you?

PROTIP, 4chan already knows how you will react. You have been shitter shattered about barneyfag for years now. If you can't leave that one guy alone, what are the chances you'll be able to leave anything else alone?
Zero.
>>
>>527750
The mods haven't been able to leave barneyfag alone for years either, probably because he isn't your typical poster.
>>
>>527750
>"How will you react when a half dozen people tell you to kill yourself, brony"
Who gives a shit?
People do the same to animeposters and frogposters.
>"You have been shitter shattered about barneyfag for years now"
>implying
barneyfag is just easy to piss off. Maybe some people are actually buttblasted at him. but you keep implying that everyone is
>>
>>527750
>ONE GUY meme
Hey barneyfag. How's kiwifarms treating you?
>>
>>527755
Big surprise, when you stop baiting him with crypto-brony threads, he stops.

Yet somehow you keep getting into fights with him. Somehow.

Until bronies learn to resist the savage attacks from a special ed student (ps he's just one guy), no mod will ever consider removing rule 15.
>>
>>527763
Also I've seen you bronies whip yourself into a fursecuted frenzy on /mlp/ about barneyfag - even discussing killing him!

You can try to claim you are just trolling but your defensiveness over him gives you away. You are threatened by him.
>>
>>527777
>Big surprise, when you stop baiting him with crypto-brony threads, he stops.
What's your point? >>527750 suggested that barneyfag was a run-of-the-mill poster representative of what might happen to anyone else. Whoever's "fault" is it, this isn't true.
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 1280x720
>plz force integrate us into 4chan's communities because we were too smug and inept to forge good relations
>>
>>527783
>Whoever's "fault" is it

PROTIP: your own
>>
>>527782
>"even discussing killing him!"
Barneyfag says "die barneyfags" whenever he posts so why Is it bad when someone on /mlp/ says he should die?
>"You are threatened by him"
>projecting
>>
>>527788
Because he's literally special ed you moron

If you regularly get in fights with the special students and can't brush it off, it's not a good sign that you will be able to get along with anyone else.
>>
>>527786
:(
>>
>>527793
>He's special ed
And I should treat him differently? just because hes retarded?

>If you regularly get in fights with the special students and can't brush it off
I'm not the one who posts the stealth threads
I couldn't care less what he says
>>
>>527799
Yes, because if you trigger a retard you have to deal with shitposting. Would you intentionally call a /pol/ack a retard for shilling Trump? No, because then he'll just respond with /pol/ shitposting and derail the topic.
>>
>>520017
>>how often do you see anime being snuck into everything
where do you think you fucking are?
>>
>>520017
>>bronies fuck up half the site
yeah no dumbass. trolls fucked up half the site because of your autistic tears for pony pictures. this is as retarded as saying "people don't remember what railgun did to /a/, it needs to be banned/have its own containment board"

you people never had it as bad as /a/ when this shit hit the board but nobody suggested we needed to ban raildex forever because, surprise surprise, the fact that it flooded everything wasn't a reason to ban it, and people where able to acknowledge trolling because they didn't have a seething irrational hatred of mutlihued equines.
>>
>>527786
>>527785
>>forge good relationships
>>our fault
you people are retarded. do people think the guys who spammed rick roll really loved 80s pop music and wanted to force it on everyone? are people that gullible over their hatred for ponies they actually believe this is some kind of us vs them situation? your tears are troll fuel. the only reason spamming worked is because you people hated it that much for virtually no reason other than people liked something faggy.
>>
>>527812
>>durrr
this is what happens every time pol leaves it's containment board too you stupid cuck. theres a reason why pol exists. its because politics causes shitstorms. are you so new you don't understand why that shit happened?
>>
>>527857
>trolls fucked up half the site because of your autistic tears for pony pictures.

lol, when you gloat about causing "autistic tears" you kind of reveal yourself as the troll.

Like who else would spam pony pics other than the brony who openly gloats about causing "autistic tears"?
>>
File: Accelerator gets punched.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Accelerator gets punched.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>>527857
>>
>>527865
>hatred for ponies

Again, hiding behind your children's cartoon because you can't handle opinions of you.
People who hide behind things when criticized aren't able to take responsibility for themselves.
>>
>>527865
Did people dress up in Rick Astley costumes, have rick Astley merch, desktop wallpapers, cons, sex toys, and boundless erotic fanfiction about him? Did they call themselves "Rollbro's" and endlessly circlejerk themselves in a public fashion? Did they get really touchy about their newfound identity of Rollbro?

No, they didn't.
>>
>>527872
>>opinions about me
I'm allowed to post on any board I want faggot. you're hiding behind your holier than thou attitude pretending its us thats banned from cross posting when in reality, we can post anywhere we fucking want. the only thing we can't post is pony reaction images, as thats the only thing against the rules, therefore its the only thing people give a shit about. it would be absolutely trivial to keep mlp posters from posting on any other board.

>>527873
>>did people dress up in rick astley costumes
yes
>>have merch
they obviously can't merch a pop song but he got flown in a parade.
>>desktop wallpapers
I'm sure some people did
>>fandom
yes dumbass, they're called concerts
obviously hes not as popular but you don't even into bands if you don't understand they have their own sick chucklefucks who write their own fanfiction. people write fanfiction about game grumps. you bet teenage girls write fantasies about bands.

>>did they call themselves rollbros and endlessly circlejerk themselves in public
they got rick astley to join the sears parade.

>>did they get really touchy about their identity
do you even go on /mu/? do you not understand music genres are one of the original battlegrounds for identity? with over a gorillian people hailing their genre and bashing another?

man you are retarded, grasping at straws, just because something is fucking popular. nothing you said is special to bronydom, its definately every fucking anime ever and thats allowed everywhere with no contest. stop making stupid excuses for your autism.
>>
>>527869
>>lol, when you gloat about causing "autistic tears" you kind of reveal yourself as the troll.
no dumbass. just becuase I think you're stupid for taking the bait doesn't make me a fisherman.

you have the logical thought process of a 3 year old and should probably be kept away from sharp objects. you threw a whiny tumblr tantrum to get a thing you didn't like banned from every board. there was nothing special about the flood of ponies other than how gay theyre colored. every new or even sometimes old thing does this. lesbians go thrown out of /a/, yet we don't see people banning lesbian characters on /a/. pokemon is already been used, then theres touhou haijack, and 40k threads and their incessant emperor praising in every board they show up in. the obvious pollock posting make america great again. you people are all new as fuck if you think ponies are different in any way other than the butthurt of you faggots never stopped because you won't admit your reaction to something faggoty was to ban it like a tumblr queen.
>>
>>527881
Learn how to take some criticism, for yourself and your fandom.
Your entire shit is you making disingenuous comparisons to other groups in the hopes I will go "Oh! I see now I've been totally unfair to you! Clearly you deserve much more respect!"
No, there is a reason you and your fandom are disliked here and on the wider Internet. You don't want to accept that you are disliked; you want to believe it is just a small group of people who don't like you because they're meanies.

Well respect is earned, not given. You not accepting the reasons you are disliked is fine by me. Instead of showing contrition, you blame others for your shit reputation, ensuring that they continue to view you as:
1) unable to handle criticism in an adult way
2) unable to take responsibility for your own actions
3) too weak to stand on your own without having to hide behind a fandom

Which is all fine by me.
>>
Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
>>
>>527885
Those are a lot of words to say "why aren't we respected like other 4chan subcultures are?"

You flail around looking for someone to blame. Anyone but yourselves.
>>
>>527892
>>Learn how to take some criticism, for yourself and your fandom.
I know how to take criticism. what you are doing is not criticism. its holding something unfairly accountable for the actions of people who would post something just to see you whine about it. nearly every board does this.

>>Your entire shit is you making disingenuous comparisons to other groups in the hopes I will go "Oh! I see now I've been totally unfair to you! Clearly you deserve much more respect!"
they're not disingenuous retard. they're contradictions in your behavior because they're exactly the fucking same. touhou was and has always, always, always been bigger than bronies, so even the argument that rick astley's objectively equally cancerous fandom is small time is fucking irrelevant because touhou has everything you just said too and there's no ban on that either.

you saying something is disingenuous doesn't make it so, and actually shows you are the one who doesn't know how to deal with actual logical criticism to your own emotionally charged arguments. respect cant be earned when theres complete anonymity. it was new and everything new that upsets people gets spammed. I have no reason to show contrition for something I never spammed, nor does anyone who hates GR15 that didn't spread ponies just to fuck with people. I do blame others for my reputation. you really don't understand how group social dynamics work do you? reputation is not fair, and some faggy awkward kid can easily become the laughing stock of his school and a target for bullies because he farts or stutters during a presentation. that person has done nothing to earn that kind of ire but show voulnerability. so incase your pea sized brain hasn't caught up with the point of this then it's fucking obvious that nothing about "my" reputation is my fault because I do not have any control over my reputation. <c>
>>
>>527902
>it was new and everything new that upsets people gets spammed. I have no reason to show contrition for something I never spammed

We all saw how much circlejerking and wub n hugz you guys engaged in.
It wasn't some false flag - it was you tools having an autistic squeefest.

Your whole argument is slimy and lacking in any sense of responsibility. "Bronies didn't spam anything and even if they did, it is everyone else's fault for reacting!" Do you understand why that is slimy?

If you don't like the reputation bronies have, then why call yourself one? You don't HAVE to be a brony, you know.
If you really didn't have anything to do with the spam, why are you angry at me instead of the shitters who gave you such a bad reputation?
>>
>>527892
as for the reputation itself. again, see touhou.
>>unable to handle criticism in an adult way
I have handled it in an adult way by addressing how you are wrong, you are not handling it in an adult way because you are acting like an authoritarian asshole. you aren't receptive to ideas or acting rationally, you've gone on board with punishing an entire group of people for actions that can't possibly be held accountable for all of them, and you refuse to take responsability for the mistreatment by insisting we all share the blame despite the fact that there is no way we can police the trolls you autists got buttravaged for.
>>too weak to stand on your own and have to hide behind a fandom
then when you get called on it, you invent a bunch of retarded reasons for why you are in the right, despite the fact that every reason you gave is a reason why other bigger fandoms across 4chan should fall under GR15 as well, and the fact that they aren't shows the lie for what it is, grasping at any straws. finally we come to the why of the matter.

>>Which is all fine by me.
of course its fine by you, you get to feel superior to others while acting smug and talking down to people. what human being would give that up just so some fags can post stuff you don't like. that sounds a lot like giving up power to me, why would you ever do something that wasn't selfish?

>>527895
if you think anime, touhou, 40k, etc are respected 4chan subcultures you're retarded. every subculture hates each other on 4chan. the only difference is you autists are all barneyfag tier about mlp. everybody hated touhou when it first arrived. everyone hated 40k, it was shit they didn't care about taking up space that they see as theirs, of course theyre going to cry and scream about it. what makes 4chan sometimes a decent place is the fact that mods wouldn't suck the dicks of the masses and wait for them to calm the fuck down. except of course for this one shit stain on our record.
>>
>>527902
>I do not have any control over my reputation

Yes you do. It's just that you have a bad reputation, and the thought that it's your own fault just kills you inside. So you have to blame someone else.

If you want to persuade me you're not another shithead brony who can't deal, then why not just admit you have a bad reputation because of the actions of other bronies who aren't you?
You claim you can't change anything but you can - you can stop being a brony which is meaningless and pathetic anyway.
Finally, you can barely contain your contempt towards people who do not give bronies the respect they think they deserve. Why not drop that conceit and accept that some people don't like you?
Are you so big and important that others aren't allowed to dislike you? Because that's how it comes off.
>>
>>527909
>We all saw how much circlejerking and wub n hugz you guys engaged in.
sounds a lot like you guys getting mad someone else likes something. Oh look, what a surprise, surely that has never happened in the history of this website, having a hug and wubs squee fest isn't against the rules.

>>Your whole argument is slimy and lacking in any sense of responsibility. "Bronies didn't spam anything and even if they did, it is everyone else's fault for reacting!" Do you understand why that is slimy? I certainly don't because I'm a big dipshit
spamming is against the rules. people who spam things are breaking the rules. People who spam stuff have spammed pony, touhou, homumado, nanofate, 40k, you fucking name it. explain how its smarmy that people should be prevented from spamming something instead of being banned because theyre bronies? of course there where threads that where just fine and had every right to exist too that I'm sure you're just as ass ravaged about. those have to go too, according to you. Why? because, well, there are people in those threads, and they like something! something that other people have spammed or are spamming!

you're the kind of person who visits the japanese internment camp and goes "yeah, they totally had it coming for being japs." if anything smarmy its your attitude that a group of people who have no power over what others who like shit similar to them need to take responsability for their actions.

Not that any of this is getting through to you, because if you where paying any fucking attention you'd know that this same principle is applied to no group but bronies.

see >>527870
>>527857
>>
>>527919
More to this, you can't even disguise your glee at "triggering" people with MLP images.

How are we supposed to believe you didn't act like a brony shithead when you obviously are getting your jollies acting like a brony dhithead?
>>
>>527920
>sounds a lot like you guys getting mad someone else likes something.

lol, he's back to hiding behind his cartoon again

Yes dear, everyone hates you because of the teevee you watch! Such victim!
>>
File: th (2).jpg (17 KB, 300x213) Image search: [Google]
th (2).jpg
17 KB, 300x213
>>527919
>>Yes you do. It's just that you have a bad reputation, and the thought that it's your own fault just kills you inside. So you have to blame someone else.

>>If you want to persuade me you're not another shithead brony who can't deal, then why not just admit you have a bad reputation because of the actions of other bronies who aren't you?
did you miss the memo, thats what I did say, the thing you can't seem to get into your stupid head is that A, this is irrelevant as there are plenty of unrespected subcultures on 4chan who have bad reputations, and B, spammers and trolls don't suddenly disapear from the equation just because it makes you look good. they exist and there is nothing bronies can do about them.

>>You claim you can't change anything but you can - you can stop being a brony which is meaningless and pathetic anyway.
this is meaningless bullshit. "your problem is you have a bad reputation becuase I don't like ponies, so stop liking ponies"
and yet you tell me I'm the one who needs to accept criticism like an adult.
this is "my dad can beat up your dad" grade school level wanking.

we have a picture that is posted fucking everywhere on 4chan, you seemed to have missed it or are increadibly new. let me show it to you.

I hope you ruminate on that, but I'm not done.
>>
>>527920
>Why? because, well, there are people in those threads, and they like something! something that other people have spammed or are spamming!

See, again. Full fursecution.

Your shit threads (which you admit to participating in, big surprise there) broke numerous rules including spamming, ban evasion and avatarfagging. And you did it for years and gloated about it.
Now the chickens have come home to roost, and you don't like it.
Well, maybe you shouldn't have taken part in it? How hard could that have been?
I don't have any sympathy for you because in fact the treatment you are receiving is completely deserved. You literally worked for your shit reputation and now you want to take it back. Well start by being apologetic.
>>
>>527919
http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/84171-critics-who-treat-adult-as-a-term-of-approval-instead

people are allowed to dislike ponies. I hope that that never changes. and this is not my board, so even though I feel like GR15 is stupid, and can demonstrably prove that it is not consistant with any past ruling in multiple identical situations, that doesn't mean I get to change it. what's honestly baffling is how you can claim superiority because I am somehow holding myself above criticism, when you refuse to acknowledge any of these points being true despite the fact that they both are and you have nothing to lose by doing so. a mod is not going to come in and change a rule just because its unfair. you hold yourself as superior and think I am hiding because you've refused to acknowledge you've staked your superiority on the fact that we're a group of misfits and it has nothing to do with the ponies, despite all the evidence that clearly shows ponies is the only thing that makes GR15 different from any other fandom that spammed 4chan.
>>
>>527927
>this is irrelevant as there are plenty of unrespected subcultures on 4chan who have bad reputations,

So what? Do you want a "reputation swap" or something?
If you don't like the reputation of bronies, then why call yourself one? Are you really so lacking in character that there is absolutely nothing to your persona except rubbing a children's cartoon all over yourself?
If so, why are you so surprised nobody wants anything to do with you?
>>
>>527932
>people are allowed to dislike ponies.

Again, nobody has a problem with your cartoon. Just you manchildren who use it as a personality substitute.

It's like you guys would burst into tears if you had to admit that being a brony was stupid and dumb.
>>
>>527931
>>See, again. Full fursecution.
fursecution is a real thing, just because something is faggotry and doesn't belong on 4chan as a rule does not mean that rule is rational. I'm sure women aren't allowed to post anything positive about themselves on menarebetterthanwomen.org either. that doesn't make you better, and that doesn't make women hiding by saying its bullshit.

I joined the bandwagon late, so I've broken basically no rules, but you keep insisting I am personably responsible for the actions of other people. this is the exact kind of white guilt 4chan hates so its both depressing and hilarious in an awful way to see it used so shamelessly. I'd almost go cry in a corner if it weren't for the fact that humanity does this so much that your own factual inability to behave older than a 5 year old just doesn't have any surprise or shock value to me anymore. It's just as stupid as people who want to ban equestria girls on mlp. Nothing has convinced me mlpfags are just normal human beings faster than the fact that they would turn on all of you and eachother in an instant. 4chan is great because it simultaniously allows for that to happen while preventing the majority from just pushing out minorities completely. sometimes, it doesn't work. like with furries. or sometimes, it barely works, like ponies.

That doesn't make it rational, it doesn't make you better than me. and no matter how much you repeat it ad-nauseum, saying i literally worked for my reputation doesn't make it true.

>>maybe you shouldn't have taken part in it.
I can only assume you mean 'liking ponies'? by this, because if you mean spamming them then that would mean you haven't read anything I said, and I'm honestly not sure if I'd rate humanity as dumb enough to expect me to be personally apologetic for something I not only didn't do, but something I went through 4 times on your end of the equation and yet here I am just fine.
>>
>>527935
>>So what?
so its factually evident that the reputation of bronies is irrelvant to the reason GR15 exists, otherwise the others would be just as banned.

>>Do you want a "reputation swap" or something?
while GR15s erasure would be nice my only win condition, no doubt one that will never be met because people who behave like you have no interest in being swayed, is for you to acknowledge that there is no rational reason for GR15 to exist, its just there because you get buttfrustrated by pony images. people rag on barney fag alot but the reality is if mlp was banned only for being spammed, it would be unbanned the instant it wasn't being spammed and everyone would be fine with this as long as the number of threads where kept small and the influence wasn't overwealming. this isn't the case obviously. its because at one point ponies made people angry, and like barneyfag it harkens back to a time they where really pissed off people liked something they didn't like and where crowding them. the only difference between barneyfag and you is that barneyfag is an autist who got that fixation instantly the second he saw it on a TV time table. you have gotten it the more normal but no less irrational human way, by exposure to something that made you uncomfortable.

>>why do I call myself one
I don't? I have never called myself a brony, I refer to them because you call us bronies because we like ponies and don't think GR15 should exist. that was apperantly enough for you. I have never once identified as a brony, though the definition seems to apply for the most part. I am over 18 and I like ponies. most of my character is spent on /tg/ related materials so I really only like ponies as a side interest since you seem so fixated on finding out more about me.
as for why am I surprised nobody wants anything to do with me? I'm not. but I've already went over why I think 4chan is mostly a good place. its because it doesn't ban shit that upsets people.... "sometimes".
>>
>>527937
>>nobody has any problem with the cartoon
This is a big lie falacy. saying something I've already proven to be incorrect doesn't make it true. This is particularly old hat because I've already went over how people make music part of their identities, using it as a personality substitute. no one cares about shallow faggots who are using an activity or interest to overdefine their own person enough to ban them. the only thing that seems to garner that is a cartoon of colorful equines, which is why the images are banned, and not being a brony or other shallow cunt.
>>
HO LEE SHIT

IF YOU LEGITIMATELY GET UPSET OVER PONIES, LONG AFTER THE FANDOM HAS DIED DOWN SUFFICIENTLY, SIX YEARS AFTER MLP FIRST AIRED AND FOUR YEARS AFTER /MLP/ WAS ADDED

THEN YOU NEED TO SEE A FUCKING PSYCHIATRIST BECAUSE YOU'RE MENTALLY UNSTABLE AS FUUUUUUCK
>>
>>527950
LIKE SHIT MAN IF YOU'RE GOING TO OBSESS ABOUT TRIVIAL SHIT LIKE THIS, THEN YOU CAN START A FACEBOOK CRUSADE AGAINST JAMMED ZIPPERS OR STUCK-TOGETHER PAGES IN A BOOK
>>
>>527938
>because if you mean spamming them then that would mean you haven't read anything I said

But you admitted you took part in all the wub n hugz squeefest. That's part of the spamming I'm talking about.

Really though, you have strange concepts of social interaction. No matter how much you cry fursecution, no matter how much you call everyone thin-skinned, you aren't going to change people's opinion of bronies. Your reputation was long ago set and if you don't like the reputation, all you have to do is not be a brony.
Simple as that. You can't have it both ways - people hold bronies in contempt, not just for their behavior but also because being a brony is so completely meaningless and desperate.
If you want to be treated with more respect, don't be a brony. Don't engage in brony defense force behavior like you are now. Don't attack people for the crime of not liking you or bronies in general.
But if you want to be treated the way bronies are always treated, then call yourself a brony and fucking deal with it.
Seriously. It's up to you to pick. You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>527950
not really. sad as it is this is completely normal human behavior. a shrink might help beat it out of them if they cooperate, but right now theyre in a position of power, they have the right to post stuff and another group they feel better than doesn't have that right. giving up that right has always felt like an ordeal no matter how backwater we like to pretend the people in the past are; being oppressive hateful shit stains. people like it when they have something someone else doesn't. it's what makes making a unique character in pathfinder fun. its what makes overcoming the enemy time and time again thrilling even if some mechanics are repetitive. this kind of behavior is beaten into the human race. the only way to get it out is maturity and then vigilance. Most adults can't even handle the first part, the second one is mentally exhausting.
>>
>>527943
>so its factually evident that the reputation of bronies is irrelvant to the reason GR15 exists,

lol. This is just you being unable to deal with bronies having a shit reputation.
Rule 15 has everything to do with your reputation. You just don't like that fact.
>>
>>527955
>rule 15 has nothing to do with people screaming over pictures
k that's wonderful just like how 4chan has nothing to do with posting, yeah that's cool lad, real breakthrough tbqh
>>
>>527943
>its just there because you get buttfrustrated by pony images

See, again! You run and hide behind your cartoon again!

Nobody is going to change their opinion of you as long as you excuse your behavior by hiding behind a cartoon.
>>
>>527947
>no one cares about shallow faggots who are using an activity or interest to overdefine their own person enough to ban them.

Yes they do. See /pol/tards, furries, and various /co/ fandoms
>>
File: Jack Black gets serious.gif (288 KB, 289x149) Image search: [Google]
Jack Black gets serious.gif
288 KB, 289x149
>>527959
>ur running behind cartoon
>pls stop
>ur hurting my feelings pls stop it
>why u do this it's not cool man
>>
Well, you see, if something was a problem 5 years ago, it must be one now, at least, according to the staff here.
>>
>>527953
>>But you admitted you took part in all the wub n hugz squeefest.
no, I told you I joined after GR15 was instated. people posting ponies and liking them isn't spamming, and you not liking that others have threads doesn't make it spamming either. there are times when quest threads would take up a quarter or even half of /tg/. they still had a reason to be there. they aren't banned in places where they aren't usually there, like mlp and the adult boards. you have to learn to share the board with people you don't like. others do it all the time, theres always some shit stain who behaves exactly like you, mind. someone who bitches and moans about anime not belonging on /ck/ when someone posts a reaction image.

>>Really though, you have strange concepts of social interaction. No matter how much you cry fursecution, no matter how much you call everyone thin-skinned, you aren't going to change people's opinion of bronies. Your reputation was long ago set and if you don't like the reputation, all you have to do is not be a brony.
thats strange behavior coming from someone who knows that I wont change my opinion yet here you are. or maybe you think yourself above me in that manner to. do you think your arguements, inane and miandering as they are, are proving anything? Mine aren't changing anything, I already admitted as much earlier in the thread, no matter how retarded you act in trying to paint me as being socially blind to this phenomina. But I've still proven my assertions true, even if they are in vain, you have cried several different wolves, substantiated nothing, and double back moving your goal post like a drunken sailor steers a vessel. First you say I need to be held responsible and its my job to make the reputation of bronies better, despite this being later described as impossible and fixed here. you say that the cartoon is not the issue, its the identity, yet as has been made clear. <c>
>>
>>527953
you don't want people to like what you don't like. people need to stop liking ponies. which again, boils down to "don't post or like a cartoon" and has nothing to do with an identity, another thing detractors seem to fixate on that has been abandoned with the pretense that you never did it in the first place. that isn't going to be forgotten.

>>Simple as that. You can't have it both ways - people hold bronies in contempt, not just for their behavior but also because being a brony is so completely meaningless and desperate.
no, they hold them in contempt because they like colorful equines. See /a/ for meaningless and desperate. their behavior is honestly no different from /a/ at all if I can be frank. theyre the most similar boards to eachother on all of 4chan.

>>If you want to be treated with more respect, don't be a brony. Don't engage in brony defense force behavior like you are now. Don't attack people for the crime of not liking you or bronies in general.
You all said I need to learn to take criticism. yet here you are saying I'm attacking you for criticism your position as emotionally charged and illogical, both objective facts. I'm not attacking anyone, but it is hilarious that you'd try to play some kind of reversal, as though we're attacking good people who hate ponies by wanting to be given the same rights. I will defend ponies as much as I want. Thats not against the rules. lots of people on 4chan defend their own interests from pissed of faggots who hate dem japs food and whatever is worst girl of the season. This obviously doesn't change anything but here it is, part and parcel of 4chan culture. the fact that bronies do it is not a problem unless its because theyre doing it to a cartoon that happens to be banned because of your irrational ass rage.

above all though, nothing makes your position of "its the bronies behavior" being a false hood more clear than don't be a brony.
It can only be taken to mean don't like my little pony the cartoon
>>
The current anti-brony argument chain:

>Did he make an argument? If yes, go to next line. If not, go to 3.
>Did he mention ponies? Go to 1 if yes, go to 2 if no.

1. "YOU'RE RUNNING BEHIND YOU CARTOON". Await reply, go back to start.
2. Repeat yourself. Await reply, go back to start.
3. Proclaim Internet victory, then sit in the corner and have overexaggerated GR15 war flashbacks
>>
>>527966
>you have to learn to share the board with people you don't like

No I don't. Like I said, respect is earned, not given.

It's a pretty simple idea. Bronies made their name mud through their shitty behavior.
You come along, and staple yourself to a shitty crowd of autistic fatasses.

And somehow you are surprised you are seen in a bad light?

Do you smear yourself in shit and when someone on the train complains about the smell, do you call them a "shit hater"?
Because that's how it comes across my autistic friend.
>>
>>527976
>my autistic friend.
This is the definition of autistic desu
>>
>>527978
FUCK OFF LEAVE ME ALONE
>>
>>527979
Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong website. The Tumblr club is two blocks down
>>
>>527953
because you specifically said not just for their behavior. the only reason this would be on a list like this is if you know that people are upset at the cartoon and not the fandumb. regardless of if you acknowledge it, something like that doesn't belong on a list of social behavior flaws. I've already went over why your own social behavior flaws mark you out as a man child. see >>527932
>>But if you want to be treated the way bronies are always treated, then call yourself a brony and fucking deal with it.
I have never called myself a brony, only you have. your assertion bears no fruit, because it doesn't even cover a context thats immediately relevant to the conversation; what if I don't call myself a brony but still like a cartoon.

>>Seriously. It's up to you to pick. You can't have it both ways.
you've proven I certainly can. you miander your point and goals so much and yet recieve no criticism for it. call me an attacker yet demand I need to listen to criticism from my implied betters. your position is so contradictory if this where a game of twister you would have sprouted enough limbs to place a hand on every circle. I can like ponies and have it not be banned. that's out of my control, but it is far from an impossibility. your one way or the other dichotemy is artificial. plenty of other people got to have their containment board and eat the cake anyway. only mlp has been different.
>>
>>527987
>egardless of if you acknowledge it, something like that doesn't belong on a list of social behavior flaws

That is not for you to decide. That is for others to decide about you.
>>
>>527987
>I have never called myself a brony, only you have.

So you're a "horsefucker". Nobody but you guys care what name you brand yourself with - you're the same fandom.
>>
>>527987
>yet demand I need to listen to criticism from my implied betters

The only person who implies those people are better is you. It is your own insecurity speaking.

The things I am saying are tenets of regular social interaction - you are not exempt from them and neither am I,
>>
>>527991
Lol at you reverting to "UR A HORSEFUCKER" when you have absolutely no argument. Why are you so desperate to win an Internet argument? You lost the instant you made the first post
>>
>>527976
no see you really do. because I know you are a human being and the fact is, there is something on this site right now that you think should be removed and subsiquently wont be. sometimes it may even technically be against the rules.

>>It's a pretty simple idea. Bronies made their name mud through their shitty behavior.
yes, and thats why it fails to capture the reality. reality is complicated, not simple. And the mark of people who simplify (a more adult complex and hard for you to understand word for this is called "polarizing") things that have multiple sides and propose sweeping generalized solutions is the mark of a simpleton, not someone who should be given much respect.

But people do like those kinds of lies and give them respect anyway. Thats why people like you are often seen waving banners of the latest candidate who claims they'll fix it all.

>>And somehow you are surprised you are seen in a bad light?
big lie again. I never claimed to be surprised and have spent over an hour explaining how this behavior is absolutely mundane to me, even if it's still awful behavior.

>>Do you smear yourself in shit and when someone on the train complains about the smell, do you call them a "shit hater"?
Do you wear red and when someone comes on the train you call them a red hater?
Colorful equines do not smell. if the person wearing them you ran into did, you should be telling them they smell, not theyre a faggot who likes ponies and therefore they smell. You can wash yourself every day and still like ponies. your entire situation you conjured boils down to one thing. one very barneyfag thing. I shouldn't have to explain how the proximity of one thing you don't like to something you had little opinion on making you hate both of them is asinine. but that also assumes you where open minded about ponies to begin with, and that is just likely not the case, even if this does prove your analogy is bullshit.
>>
>>527996
>Do you wear red and when someone comes on the train you call them a red hater?

sorry what? lol
>>
>>527997
This is literally his only argument. Using shit analogies involving comparing fandoms to literally non-existent fandoms (Rick Astley, people who wear red). It's just pathetic.
>>
File: 1326576760063.jpg (62 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1326576760063.jpg
62 KB, 600x450
>>527996
>And the mark of people who simplify (a more adult complex and hard for you to understand word for this is called "polarizing") things that have multiple sides and propose sweeping generalized solutions is the mark of a simpleton, not someone who should be given much respect.

Generalizations are something that we do naturally - and they do have value, regardless of how much you don't like them.

There is a very good reason why the general perception of bronies both here and on the wider net is that of a fat aspergers guy who is socially awkward. It's because all the images of bronies that come out look like this guy.

You don't like that perception, I understand. But that is what people think of you. You cannot simply sidestep this fact. Trying to tell people they're bad for not accepting you is only going to make people think you're emotionally blackmailing them. And that you're really insecure.
>>
>>527989
no, it is for me to decide.
just because social mob gets to dictate what they like and what they will shun as you have doesn't mean they get to rewrite what the word flaws mean.

>>527991
I've never called myself a horse fucker either. I honestly don't think the words are meaningfully different, so on that minor point we agree.

>>527993
>>the only people who implied those people are better is you
wrong. saying I need to listen to criticism and a number of other assertions made where not only talking down to me, but they assumed things about me the person had no way of ascertaining. they did not give any respect or spend any amount of time to search for if these things where true by asking me questions. they started in swinging. that's not something you do to someone you consider an equal. you consistently insist that bronies are not respected and its our fault for liking something you don't like. these are all factual evidence of disrespect and treating me like a child who isn't aware of self reflection. those are implications of superiority and that's a fact.

>>The things I am saying are tenets of regular social interaction - you are not exempt from them and neither am I,
just because something is a tenet of regular social interaction does not make it equal or respectful social interaction. they certainly don't belong anywhere in polite social interaction though.
>>
>>527998
I fucking loved the Rick Astley bit. Yeah people were hell into the Rickroll fandom!
>>
>>528003
>just because social mob gets to dictate what they like and what they will shun as you have doesn't mean they get to rewrite what the word flaws mean.

So you get to rewrite it for them, then?
>>
It's funny these guys never admit they are actually autistic, even though it is eminently obvious.
>>
>>528009
I agree. Hating a cartoon for six years is pretty autistic. It's bizarre how they lack self-awareness
>>
File: pillow_talk_picture.jpg (102 KB, 386x500) Image search: [Google]
pillow_talk_picture.jpg
102 KB, 386x500
>>527997
>>527998
I compared visual medium to visual medium. fandom to fandom. you insist on a creationist like "bronies are specially created, theyre just more awful than anything ever period, evidence? who cares. I'm just right" mentality. but more ironically I've already proven both to be more accurate than any anology you've given, because your entire argument is "your analogy is shit"

Sorry my friend, but I am literally factually correct in saying "no, your analogy is shit"

>>527997
are you triggered by a color? how about a shape? do triangles piss you off too?
ponies are just shapes and colors. they don't smell. they don't stick to things. theyre not comparable to shit.

>>528000
>>they do have value
they have no value in modern society. theyre great for not getting killed by a fucking ape tribe next to you, Ie all different people are bad/racism. but theyre absolutely worthless in the first world, doing far more harm than any smidgeon of good you could come up with. mostly in marketing I'd guess.

>>There is a very good reason why the general perception of bronies both here and on the wider net is that of a fat aspergers guy who is socially awkward. It's because all the images of bronies that come out look like this guy.
self fulfilling prophecy doesn't make it true. neither does confirmation bias. and finally, the ultmate coup de grace to this bullshit arguement.

ye old weeaboo
and yet we don't see anime banned do we?
you will never change your opinion. but ever post further into this thread is another where your arguments just shrivel up and look more and more inept to all but the most autistic of your like. it's really getting kent hovind bad in here
>>
>>528007
no, I don't need to rewrite anything. Liking a cartoon is not a flaw.
>>
>>528012
>I compared the My Little Pony fandom to people who wear red shirts
Do you compare apples to oranges? Because this is apples to a space shuttle.
>>
>>528014
you're right. this would be more like irrationally hating everyone who wears a shirt with the color r222 g23 b34. sorry, but just because a cartoon is less prevalent than read doesn't make it qualitatively different. just quantitatively. having an asploding Asperger reaction to a guy walking on the train with rainbow dash on a shirt isn't the same was someone walking on the train naked, or wearing monkey shit.
>>
File: 1463043142660.png (174 KB, 379x489) Image search: [Google]
1463043142660.png
174 KB, 379x489
>>519133
There's absolutely no reason to post ponies outside of /mlp/.
>>
File: 1458174959792.gif (865 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458174959792.gif
865 KB, 400x400
>>528025
theres no reason to post anime outside of anime boards either, nor is there reason to post food outside of food boards.

your logic doesn't hold up to consistancy. not that 4chan has to be consistant, but again, it boils down to do you let someone do something most people are allowed to do, or do you make up a reason for them not to, or do you admit you have no reason other than fuck them you got yours?

that's the three pronged path of GR15. sharing, delusion, or greed.
>>
>>528027
Anime is cute. MLP isn't.
>>
>>528056
>MLP isn't cute
You're so desperate for an excuse to continue arguing. It's pretty much confirmed that this is your "job".
>>
>>528062
It stopped being cute when they introduced those purple skinned human-pony furry hybrids.
>>
>>528064
Huh? That's when I got interested. "Finally, something I can masturbate to." That was my thought. Well, I mean, I already liked the humanized stuff, but now it had become official. And really, what's so weird about the skin color. Liara's blue skinned, you don't think tons people have whacked it to her? Skin color means literally nothing.
>>
>>527892
are you the same person who spams this shit all the time in every thread
protip: you're just one autist, nobody else shares your unhealthy views
>>
>>528135
Shut the F up
>>
>>528067
nice try ponyfag go back to your containment board
>>
>>528158
Haha, nope.
>>
>>528135
unfortunatly you're wrong, people do share his views. that's why GR15 exists. that doesn't make him right, intelligent, or insightful, but the mob has spoken 6 years ago and the mod rulers (mods) are iron fisted to what they want and what they want is power and control, no matter how many people grow acustomed to the fact that GR15 was years and years ago, its, in the actual use of the word, a privilege they have over us. of course they wont give that up. it doesn't even matter if they don't hate us, though there are plenty of loud people who insist they do. People who have an advantage typically never give it up without a fight and no protest as far as I am aware has ever worked to where the mods changed a rule.
>>
>>528056
>>Baww muh opinions are da rulz
>>my taste is superior to your taste
congrats. welcome to honesty with yourself.
>>
I'm gonna report all you mothereffing bronies and your all going to get banned

I have four threads up right now and Hiro is gonna ban all of you forever!

AND DONT JOKE ABOUT TRIGGERS. THEY ARE SERIOUS
>>
>>519964
everyone actively hates you fags though??
>>
Bronies really can't accept any judgement, can they?
Everything and everyone must appease them.
>>
File: 290438023948001.jpg (72 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
290438023948001.jpg
72 KB, 600x450
>this thread
Holy shit this is so funny
>>
Antibronies really can't accept any judgement, can they?
Everything and everyone must appease them.
>>
You can't force people to accept your bullshit /mlp/
"Help help I'm being oppressed!"
The fuck outta here.
>>
You can't force people to accept your bullshit anti /mlp/
"Help help I'm being triggered!"
The fuck outta here.
>>
You can force people to accept your bullshit EBA
"HEEEAAALP!"
Jumpin Jack Flash it's a gas gas gas.
>>
STOP COPYING ME.
>>
>>519133
because you people won't shut up about it, fuck off to the barn and leave the adults alone to discuss real cartoons
>>
>>525876
or you could save images other than autistic cartoon horse pictures

but autism is a disability I guess, you poor poor thing
>>
>>529130
or you could save images other than cherrypicked brony pictures

but autism is a disability I guess, you poor poor thing
>>
>>529128
because you people won't shut up about it, fuck off to the basement and leave the adults alone to discuss MLP
>>
>>519133
Pls no, I'm enjoying the current state. If usage of MLP pictures becomes normalized, then autists won't be upset that I enjoy a children's cartoon.
And I love the fact that there's people who've been upset for the better part of a decade about colourful horses.
>>
>>529184
you know it's just a meme right
nobody actually cares
>>
>>529186
As long as Barneyfag is out there, someone does care.
>>
File: 1437141428806.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1437141428806.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>529187
Barneyfag is just a joker
>mfw newfags take Barneyfag seriously
>>
>>529188
>he doesn't know
>>
>>529184
People aren't "upset". We anti horsefuckers are the last remaining survivors of this war and we aren't giving up until we win.
>>
>>529211
What's the condition for "winning"?
>>
>>529215
They all get banned from the site the same way furries got banned for posting in /fur/.
>>
>>519133
Some people would spam them and that would be a problem.
Some people would go apeshit over it and that would be a problem.
If both problems are bad enough, the hassle of dealing with those outweighs the reasonable nature of slowing something that is otherwise harmless.
>>
>>530146
Just give it a trial run though.
>>
>>531055
No
>>
>>530105
/fur/ was deleted rather promptly. /mlp/ hasn't been deleted after five, six years? Yeah, good luck winning that "war."
>>
>>526441
This makes sense.
>>
Can we at least get an answer to why I can't crop the pony related thing out of an image that has ponies and THEN post it? There's no reason why if it's a picture of Anon next to a pony if I crop out the pony I shouldn't be able to post Anon.
>>
>>532737
but you can

>Can we at least get an answer
/qa/ hasn't had a mod post for over a year
>>
>>532808
It would be nice to hear something official.
>>
Why are all these threads the same?

Ponyfags ask for a repeal of the rule and then quickly reminds people why its in place to begin with.

Removing GR15 will do more harm than good, people have issues seeing ponies as it is. Removing the rule will make discussion even harder with people getting triggered and deeailing the thread more effectively than dubs

Removing the rule isn't going to get people over it, its just going to throw more fuel into the fire of shitposting
>>
>>532894
Ponyfags don't care about anything other than carrying out their ponyfaggotry, which is why they must remain contained.
>>
You guys winning against special ed yet?
>>
>>532958
Antibronies couldn't beat fresh air if the objective was to breathe, so no.
>>
>>532968
Did you just acknowledge that bronies are special ed?
>>
File: Capture.png (458 KB, 630x434) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
458 KB, 630x434
>This whole fucking thread
>>
Can we just give MLP the same treatment for furries?

It really isn't worth the trouble of keeping that kind of discussion here. Furfags got purged then left and made their own corners of the internet where they can yiff and stuff. There's tons of places for MLP bullshit, horsefuckers be fine.
>>
>>532873
Silence is the answer, the rule stays
>>
>>532976
>resorting to acting retarded when unable to counter
Pretty typical of a special ed antibrony. Not even David Attenborough would document creatures like you.
>>
Are there even that many people on /mlp/ that care about the rule at this point? I never really see any threads crying about it there.
>>
>>519964
fuck. off.
>>
>>537063
Weren't you super into Barney & Friends and you got mad when MLP displaced its time slot and that's why you went on this insane vendetta?
>>
>>537063
I don't know you seem to endorse your life...seems like toddler behavior to me
>>
>>537070
I never was, I hated both since this all began.
>>
File: 1.png (22 KB, 1305x204) Image search: [Google]
1.png
22 KB, 1305x204
>>538177
why you lying
>>
GR15 applies to the fandom. It's just a very sad, unfortunate casualty that a poor little girl's horse franchise had to be killed just because a manchild brony was riding it.

Look how butthurt they get like a bunch of animals. Not even /vp/ is this autistic over pokemons.
>>>/mlp/27432817
>>
File: Barneyfaggot_got_BTFO.png (485 KB, 1805x1671) Image search: [Google]
Barneyfaggot_got_BTFO.png
485 KB, 1805x1671
>>538198
No one cares brah. Stop evading ban
>>
>>538181
DOOMfaggots are the bronies of video games from what I've seen.
>>
>>538621
No, that's mobatards
>>
>>541024
>It's alright to break every other rule to enforce this one rule
>>
>>541024
>>541053
>anti-bronies literally approve of breaking Global Rule 1
>anti-bronies are literally sick pedophiles calling bronies pedophiles
You can't make this shit up lmao
>>
File: fuck your shit.gif (233 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
fuck your shit.gif
233 KB, 300x400
>>541054
Fucking this

Kek
>>
>>542626
Got BTFO so has to act all high and mighty like hes still got a point
>>
File: Untitled-4.jpg (48 KB, 149x177) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-4.jpg
48 KB, 149x177
MLP should just cease to be a part of 4chan and be completely removed from the website

reminder that the bronie thing was a joke made by /b/ and some actual autists thought they were for real

you fags are just the worst of the internet, the most pathetic, the most useless, you wouldn't be missed at fucking all
>>
Bronies attempts to compare themselves to other groups only ever demonstrates how out of touch bronies are.
>>
>>519133
I hope you enjoy seeing every thread be derailed.
>>
>>543191
>>543214
Aww, did we hurt your feelings? ;(
>>
Antibronies attempts to compare themselves to normal people only ever demonstrates how out of touch antibronies are.
>>
>>543284
Fuck you. Don't you dare joke about that. You're responsible for getting people diagnosed with psychological disorders. Do you like ruining others people's lives as much as you did yours? I hope you fucking die, faggot.
>>
>>543291
>STOP HURTAN MUH FEELS
If you drink bleach your feels won't hurt ever again :^)
>>
>>519141
Yeah but that's why go Anonymous
>>
>>543291
>ughhfuhghhh im crying!! ;((((((

Delicious tears, cry more faggot.
>>
File: 1450944667941.jpg (57 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
1450944667941.jpg
57 KB, 421x421
>>543291
I'm not even going to laugh.
This is just sad.
>>
>>543303
>>543709
>>543710
>bronies fall for their own false flag

DURRRRRR
>>
>Barneyfag posts on /v/
>people get upset
>mfw the people telling him to fuck off are actually more autistic and cancerous than barneyfag himself.
>>
>>543730
The funny thing is they end up even angrier than they were before
>>
>Thread was created 23 days and 23 hours ago.
>Is still on page 1.
I wonder if you faggots keep complaining about pony shit even after Faust and Larson die.
Just chill it, it's election year go shitpost about that.
>>
File: 1460695277439.png (235 KB, 945x690) Image search: [Google]
1460695277439.png
235 KB, 945x690
>>543730
>>543736
I don't know who you think you're fooling with your "B..barneyfag is making the bronies upset! they're..they're ANGRY, not laughing at me! I mean, him!" fanfiction.
>>
>>543753
why do you think anyone gives a fuck about burgerigan elections?
whoever wins you're still fucked
>>
>>543758
Who said anything about bronies? Other people get pissed off as well.
>>
There is no way in hell for this thread to be legit.
I think you fags are just bored and want to shitpost.
Reaction images are all the same in all boards but with different themes, themes that are more relevant to topic of the board the user is posting on. I see no reason for posting Glim Glam on /pol/ other than triggering a bunch of neo-nazi hipsters with communist pone.
Getting rid of GR15 will literally destroy /mlp/ because there would be no reason left to post there anymore. /mlp/ has been around for more than 4 years so people can't be serious when they pretend that they are so persistent about removing it on the other hand /mlp/ itself doesn't have a problem anymore since it has a NSFW counter-part which is /trash/. OP and faggots who want GR15 gone are just your average trolls desperate for more tools for drama generation, they ARE NOT ponyfags. And then there are some other dumbasses who fall for the false-flag so mindlessly to the point of switching to full blown autism-induced defense mechanism fearing that the rule might get ditched some day.
Just fucking ignore and move on. Hiro is not going to change global rules anytime soon.
>>
>>544665
Yeah, even when GR15 finally does go they should leave /mlp/ be, at least until the series finishes.
>>
>>543824
>Hiro is not going to X
Well that's your first mistake as people were sure he wasn't going to add any new boards either and look how that's gone

And GR15 being gone doesn't mean /mlp/ disappears, as there's far too many topics to spread out onto other boards. It just means now people have to deal with seeing a pony picture. Just like they have to deal with seeing anime images despite not wanting to.
>>
It would be a mess for like two weeks, and it would stabilize. Eventually people who get mad at it would be like those who get upset at Undertale or some shit.

You're encouraging problem users to antagonize others as a part of this dumb game of triggering and reports, and getting rid of the rule would stop them. It's especially bad because they break other rules either to play this game or respond to it.
>>
>>544701
That's a good point. I always thought that 4chan was the kind of place to make you deal with seeing something you didn't like. Screaming for mods to come and ban something you don't like seems to go entirely against the culture of this place.

Or at least it used to be that way. I mean when people sperg out over seeing animu pictures, they're just laughed at.
>>
>>544703
Things changed. Now people scream that every new fad is the next MLP and should be banned. GR15 set a bad precedent for that.
>>
>>544921
As long as the mods don't actually listen, there's no reason to change GR15. They can just ignore the whining.

The real problem is that GR15 makes retards think they can get anime banned. Which is just laughable.
>>
I think my biggest issue is that I'd have the hardest time actually using a reaction image outside of /mlp/ due to the lack of context the image provides. Sure, I have smug ponies and shit like that, but just like an anime nobody has ever seen there's a lot of inside jokes and references that no one may get that would increase the likelihood of me getting called out more frequently since it would make less sense than if I were to post something (back to smug faces) that did.
>>
>>545156
Rainbow dansch a cute...a CUTE!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.