[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it make you feel that 80% of 4chan memes are created
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: 1457005573928.png (559 KB, 1083x1083) Image search: [Google]
1457005573928.png
559 KB, 1083x1083
How does it make you feel that 80% of 4chan memes are created and pioneered by a single "community" of less than 50 anons?

How does it make you feel that this "community" literally RUNS 4chan?
>>
absolutely based
>>
Fucking newcunts

/nrl/ literally runs the Australian 4chan community

The Australian 4chan community literally runs all of 4chan

You are all slaves the /nrl/ masters. Puppets, dolls, nothing more than toys dancing to the tune of /nrl/ supremacy.

Many of you are completely unaware of this, further proving the pathetic nature of this futile recaltricant attitude towards the /nrl/ overlords.

Submit now and you may be spared the fledgling remains of your "dignity".
>>
File: 1458564195613.gif (1 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1458564195613.gif
1 MB, 360x270
>>504232
>>
Reminder

>>488888
>>
Could i have some examples of said memes?
>>
File: mpv-shot1350.png (493 KB, 562x932) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot1350.png
493 KB, 562x932
>>504232
>he posted it again
>>
>>504249
You are literally seething with fury right now.
>>
File: 0002kd1s.jpg (31 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
0002kd1s.jpg
31 KB, 400x300
oh look they made the thread again.

>>504236
>based
For your own sake, please stop using 6 year old Lil'B memes. It's horribly cringeworthy.
>>
>>504290
Furious.
>>
WalkGOD on Nobel Prize watch
>>
File: 1215814920190.jpg (52 KB, 364x366) Image search: [Google]
1215814920190.jpg
52 KB, 364x366
>>504294
If by "furious" you mean feeling embarrassed and ashamed for you like I would for someone who had just shit their pants, then sure.
>>
>>504299
Seething.
>>
>>504301
My anus is seething with feces, yes.
>>
walkbro
>>
Walkbro on handsome, muscular and intelligent watch
>>
File: poo-to-loo[1].jpg (37 KB, 651x386) Image search: [Google]
poo-to-loo[1].jpg
37 KB, 651x386
I like where this thread is going
>>
W A L K B R O
A
L
K
B
R
O
>>
Walkhammad (PBUH) on destroying /afl/ infidels watch
>>
Walkmessiah on bringing communities together watch
>>
File: PMBro.png (259 KB, 1054x905) Image search: [Google]
PMBro.png
259 KB, 1054x905
Vote #NGP #2016 #auspol
>>
Kys Daniel
>>
Walkcunt on muscular GOAT watch
>>
The Honorable Nobel laureate Sir Sean Walker AK AC AO AM OAM, Prime Minister of Australia
>>
broncucks ltd.
>>
>>504232
18+ kiddo, post jaw with timestamp now

You chortling fraggles have nothing on /wwe/, FACT
>>
Poosterwoman on pooicide watch
>>
walkcunt on suicide watch
>>
WalkGOD on #Rio2016 Gold medal watch
>>
>>504232
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
Walkgod on 2016 F1 championship watch
>>
Jonathan Thurston, doctor of petroleum.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (22 KB, 454x324) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
22 KB, 454x324
who /stacker/ here lads?
>>
Broncucks Ltd.
>>
Walkgod on best husbando watch.
>>
>if i keep repeating it, it will be true
that's actually a pretty effective method, if i'm being totally honest right now. it's unfortunate that it only works on the dumbest segment of the population. i guess that's your target group though. godspeed bbys
>>
that's actually a pretty effective method, if i'm being totally honest right now. it's unfortunate that it only works on the dumbest segment of the population. i guess that's your target group though. godspeed bbys
>>
>>
>>505359
>>505339
>>505314

You are LITERALLY a SEETHING freshcunt STRAIGHT off the boat from facebook.
>>
Sean Walker, Doctor of Nobel Prizes
>>
>>
>>
josh reynolds on passive aggressive pooicide watch
>>
please like our memes: the thread
>>
>>504232
/sp/, /pol/ and /tv/ are the meme powerhouse boards
>>
Broncucks ltd.
>>
Sean Walker raped and murdered a girl in 1990
>>
walkcunt is such a grub but everyone sucks his dick because "MUH NICE GUY"
>>
>>505625
kys fatt

im sure if you apologise to sean he will let you back into /nrl/
>>
>>504232
>How does it make you feel that 80% of 4chan memes are created and pioneered by a single "community" of less than 50 anons?
I really don't think this is true but you probably aren't the first or last group of Anons to think that. If you really want to be responsible for all those /pol/ and /a/ and /mlp/ memes then by all means.

>How does it make you feel that this "community" literally RUNS 4chan?
I don't see how this could be true. Even if you were a mod or a janitor you wouldn't be able to brag about it like that without getting chastised and penalized and possibly terminated.

Is this some kind of /sp/ meme or something?
>>
Walkgod on end world hunger watch
>>
Walkbro on create world hunger watch
>>
Walkbro on tapeworm watch
>>
File: image_2.jpg (55 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
55 KB, 960x600
>>504238
Memes are just mental viruses you can defeat if you know how the mind works. Fuck you Australia, I fuckin saw your shit from a mile away.
>>
>>505666
Nice reddit image
>>
File: 1442444845986.jpg (71 KB, 567x564) Image search: [Google]
1442444845986.jpg
71 KB, 567x564
>>505668
You're infected man
>>
>>505670
Nice Facebook image
>>
>>504238
Literally SEETHING with rage right now
>>
Walkbro on walk watch
>>
DJ Aaron Ellis.
>>
>>504232
Walkcrunch Ltd.
>>
File: 1460939024233.webm (838 KB, 964x720) Image search: [Google]
1460939024233.webm
838 KB, 964x720
>>
>>
>>
>>
if you're going to spam the thread with your seething passive-aggressive fury at least do it fast; not half assed once every 30 minutes

you're just embarrassing yourself lmao
>>
>>506475
u mad
>>
>>506508
im saying you should be posting every minute
>>
>>506475
>if you're going to spam the thread
You can't spam a spam thread, Anon. It's like pissing in an ocean of piss.
>>
>>506526
kys daniel
>>
DJ Aaron Ellis on dat track
>>
>>506526
It worked for anontalk
>>
>>506475
>>506528
Fuck off Walkcuck
>>
reminder that /cric/ RUNS /nrl/
>>
>>506540
>LE YOU ARE LE WALGGOD XDXD
>>
>>506508

Damn Daniel
>>
>>505674
>>506317
Dumb weeb
>>
youi insurance
>>
>>504232
There is only one aus poster in the generals I frequent
/nrl/ on irrelevant watch
>>
File: walkcunt_on_pooicide_watch.jpg (372 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
walkcunt_on_pooicide_watch.jpg
372 KB, 1080x1920
>ugly
>manlet
>obese
>terrible bone structure
>poor hygiene
>shit hair
>gyno
>low testosterone
>small dick
>uneducated
>unemployed
>poor
>no friends
>no gf
>virgin
>no understanding of the laws of rugby league

Imagine being walkcunt
>>
>>506554
you have no idea who I am or what my endgame is
>>
>>504337
>he doesn't remember the great /nrl/ raids on /wwe/ of 2014
Seething freshcunt detected
>>
>>504232
>poosters
>>
File: dan.jpg (65 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
dan.jpg
65 KB, 640x960
>>506592
>mfw
>>
Walkbro on QLD state of origin captain-coach watch
>>
>>
>>507069
WalkGod's face as he is fucking Ivana right NOW
>>
poosterwoman on found hanging from the roof of his mother's own home in the eastern suburbs watch
>>
WalkGOAT on eliminating AFL from Victoria watch
>>
>>
/qa/? more like /poo-gay/
>>
>>
>>508755
THIS
>>
>>
>>
Will we EVER know WalkGods endgame?
>>
>>508755
WalkGod on blowing /qa/ the fuck out watch
>>
>>
>>
poosterwoman on pooicide watch
>>
File: wolf of walk street2.jpg (2 MB, 1400x2100) Image search: [Google]
wolf of walk street2.jpg
2 MB, 1400x2100
>handsome
>elite
>muscular
>god tier Aryan genetics
>fashionable, trendy and timeless haircut
>high test
>2% body fat
>girthy 12 inch cock
>has several Nobel Prizes
>his equity in Google, Microsoft, Apple, BroncGODS Ltd give him elite dividend payouts meaning he does not need to work
>everyone wants to be his friend
>does not need a gf because so many women lust for him
>fucks super models daily
>literally invented Rugby League

Imagine being WalkGOD
>>
>>
>>
how do i cook cocktail frankfurts lads
>>
>>509192
just eat them as is
>>
>>509193
but I was told they taste better boiled

just dont know if you put them in boiling water to cook, or put them in cold water and heat to boil
>>
>>
>>
File: 1428161611336.jpg (82 KB, 400x594) Image search: [Google]
1428161611336.jpg
82 KB, 400x594
>spams the thread
>posts somewhere between minutes and hours at a time
>only posts like twice at a time
>does it all manually

the state of your spam lad lmao
>>
>>509449
you have no idea who I am or what my endgame is
>>
>>509489
>>509489
>>
>>
>>509168
Daniel is more based
>>
File: 1444013460383.jpg (35 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
1444013460383.jpg
35 KB, 396x594
>>509489
>>509489

>>509771
>>509771

>>509877
>>509877
>>
Ebin thread here
>>
>>510088
Please post in the above threads and help get /rug/ banned from 4chan.
>>
>>510109
/rug/ is the best general on this whole site behind onahole generals on /jp/
>>
>>510109
you know if you get /rug/ moved to /asp/ then /nrl/ will be moved as well
>>
>>510088

shit trip: 1/10
bland and pandering gimmick: 0
no endgame at all: -1000
board specific poosonality: -20
passive-aggressive mentality: 1
literally irrelevant: -0

trip cred: -1018
trip ranking: suicide watch
>>
>>511158
Top bantz
>>
>>
>>
>>511834
I'm just posting it whenever I see the thread get bumped, dude. Not exactly hard. On that note
>>
>>
>>511889
>>511891
Autism
>>
>>
>>511902
>>
File: 1.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
LAST
>>
File: 2.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
FOR
>>
File: 3.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
WALKGOD
>>
>>67190643
>defending a LITERAL cuck
KEK
>>
>>512294
>>512296
>>512297
Noice
>>
Walkgoat on GOAT watch
>>
Sean Walker PM
>>
Goats on Sean Walker watch
>>
Sean Walker has goat's hooves for legs watch
>>
>>
>>514858
This is the exact kind of stupid pointless shit I'm talking about. How are you honestly entertained by baiting me into replying to you about this kind of shit? Yeah you've got me worked up. Wow. How exciting it must be to annoy people on the internet, and how he's going into damage control.
>>
>>514868
u wot m8
>>
>>514900
>>
>>514904
>You are literally seething with fury right now.
>>
>>514868
Based WalkBro dropping ELITE and MUSCULAR truth bombs
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>515043
>>515060
>>515067
This is the exact kind of stupid pointless shit I'm talking about. How are you honestly entertained by baiting me into replying to you about this kind of shit? Yeah you've got me worked up. Wow. How exciting it must be to annoy people on the internet, and how he's going into damage control.
>>
>>
>>
>>
Walkcunt's broncucks on pooicide watch
>>
Sure is autistic in here
>>
>>
>>516079
WalkBro let the Sharks to win, it's all a part of his end game
>>
WalkBro on Autism watch

His endgame is goats.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>515643
>>515737
>>515799
>>516135
>>516177
>>516199
>>516927
Why
>>
>>517378
he LITERALLY stays up 19 hours a day waiting for us to post so he can counter post

kek

KEK

K E K
>>
/qa/ on pooicide watch
>>
Walkendgame on destruction of /qa/ watch
>>
Aussies on autism watch
>>
/qa/ Post Round 9 Autism Power Rankings

Autism

>1. This guy >>505314

Not Autism

>9001. Walkposters

Autism Antidote

>90001. WalkBro
>>
Poo Peeland Ltd.
>>
>>517410
>1. This guy >>505314
>2. You

ftfy
>>
>>517414

Lel good one
>>
BroncGODS on premiership watch
>>
>>
>>
>>517541
>>517598
Autismo on assburger watch
>>
>>
o i am laffin
>>
walkgod on supreme leader watch
>>
You don't own anything here. Get lost.
>>
walkgod on dally m frontrunner watch
>>
walkcunt on under the table 3rd party deals watch
>>
>>518436
i own your butthole m8
>>
WalkGod could fix the budget

Vote for WalkGod's Endgame Party #Vote2016 #NGP #auspol
>>
WalkGOD on GODicide watch
>>
>>
/nrl/
>>
>>
>>
Lol /wwe/ took a whole board for themselves and ran off countless virginduel and toygun faggots in the process with their meme magic

Go take a look at /asp/ right now

/nrl/ is irrelevant
>>
>>519874
>>
>>504232
>"community"
You mean poomunity
>>
>>519874
>virginduel
kek what nonsport is that?
>>
>/sp/
>/pol/
>/qa/
>now /r9k/

All of these boards have been conquered by /nrl/. What gives you reason to suggest that the rest of 4chan won't follow?

Do you think we might be exhausted after such great triumphs, or that we might have lost our motivation? Surely not, for such thoughts would be nothing more than wishful delusions.

But then again, what can sheep possibly know of lions other than fear? And what separates the cowering subversives of /qa/ from these very same sheep. Nothing, and to debate this would demonstrate the exact dissentience predicated in the defiance of the /nrl/ overlords.

By this reckoning, I have no doubt that you will continue your vain crusade against us, and we will continue to laugh at your insecurities which you have made clear before us.

Ask yourself the question, my dear whelp, who are you standing up to? Is it us, or is it your own self and the schism that /nrl/'s mastery has spawned?

That's what I thought.

Truly pathetic.
>>
>>
>>520691
You forgot /mu/, one of the biggest /nrl/ posters used to post there and they made several raids
>>
>>
>>
Milky, you here m8?
>>
>>521721
What up homes?
>>
>>
>>517378
>>517401
You question why someone would post that, yet you don't question why someone would keep this thread bumped with repetitive posts for literally months? You must be feeling pretty insecure. Can't take the heat when it's turned on you, can you?
>>
>>521740
>22 April to 6 May
>literally months
?
>>
>>521744
Don't even try to pretend you haven't created this thread dozens of times already. The mods keep autosaging it because it's fun to toy with you kids.
>>
>>521750
?
>>
>>521778
>>
File: dfw14.png (220 KB, 270x361) Image search: [Google]
dfw14.png
220 KB, 270x361
>>521783
>being this much of a loser

Leave these honest posters alone and get a life, buddy.
>>
>>
>>
Best thread on /qa/ right now
>>
File: Aspie Defence Force.jpg (53 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Aspie Defence Force.jpg
53 KB, 500x375
>>520654
HEMAsexuality aka pretending to be a fat knight and unironically discussing broadsword techniques

>>520625
> le mad meme
See. You peon fraggles cannot hope to stand against the quaking might of /wwe/
>>
>>521895
>telling other people to get a life

ANDBUTSO, THE MOTHERFUCKING IRONY.
>>
Walkgod you here mate?
>>
>>522289
>>522347
>>522409
>>522278
>>
>>521740
you are literally furious

stay obsessed kek
>>
>>522418
>>522429
YOU ARE UNIRONICALLY BOILING OVER WITH NO LIFE RIGHT NOW. GET A JOB KIDDIES.
>>
>>522442
>>
>>522454
>>
>>522455
>>
>>522460
>>
>>522464
I am literally seething with fury right now.
>>
>>522464
>>522468
>>
WalkGod on Nobel Prize watch
>>
>>
>>522469
>responding to two different posters
>>
>>522664
You're right. My butt is in immense pain. No memes anymore - I give up. You have bested me on every occasion and I cannot handle the embarrassment. I will accuse you of being seething with fury again later on, among other memeworthy lines, but only to cover up my own shame. I'm sorry for this. I am no longer in control of my own actions. Consider this an admission of my defeat.
>>
>>522664
>>522668
>>
Ah shit. >>522673 here. Sorry for that post. I couldn't hold back. I am just so mad.
>>
>>522674
>>
Ah shit. >>522697 here. Sorry for that post. I couldn't hold back. I am just so mad.
>>
>>522700
>>
Ah shit. >>522701 here. Sorry for that post. I couldn't hold back. I am just so mad.
>>
>>522704
>>
Ah shit. >>522707 here. Sorry for that post. I couldn't hold back. I am just so mad.
>>
>>522674
>>522700
>>522704
>>522713
>>
>>522714
>>
ITT: seething casuals.
>>
/nrl/ representative here. I just heard someone's been spamming /qa/ with these dumb threads. Please keep in mind that he does not represent us and is in fact one of our thread's most notorious shitposters. He usually gets banned every time he posts but he likes to evade a lot. To be honest, we don't have very many memes. We just like talking about rugby.
>>
Milky
>>
File: dingo.jpg (33 KB, 419x419) Image search: [Google]
dingo.jpg
33 KB, 419x419
>>
>>522734
was false flagging part of your endgame?
>>
File: walkelite.jpg (102 KB, 537x720) Image search: [Google]
walkelite.jpg
102 KB, 537x720
You're at the broncos leagues club and this guy walks in and refuses to tell your girlfriend his endgame - what do?
>>
Hey, >>522734 here again. What you've just witnessed in >>522846 is one of his favorite tactics. He claims everyone who doesn't play his game to be "false flagging" and other such nonsense. Just ignore it. He won't go away, though, because he's the type of person who is entertained even if nobody responds to him. I recommend just hiding the thread, but if you want to help, feel free to repost >>522734 to keep the truth visible.
>>
>>522850
Looks shopped
>>
>>
/nrl/ representative here. I just heard someone's been spamming /qa/ with these dumb threads. Please keep in mind that he does not represent us and is in fact one of our thread's most notorious shitposters. He usually gets banned every time he posts but he likes to evade a lot. To be honest, we don't have very many memes. We just like talking about rugby.
>>
>>523210
>>
>>523236
>>
>>
>>523240
>>
>>523244
>>
>>523245
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>523526
>>523254
>>523240
>>523237
>>523235
>>522734
You are literally seething with fury right now
>>
>>523656
>>
>>523656
>>
>>
>>523656
delet
>>
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.