[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crypto-brony threads persist on /v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (424 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
424 KB, 1600x900
http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/334999873/is-dream-course-the-worst-kirby-game#top

The staff know these threads are just deliberate bait with a shitty topic that wastes catalog slots.

I know barneyfag is implacable - that's why the mods/janitors of /v/ should ban these threads instead of joining in the brony crusade against a genuinely autistic man.

Really, it's quite obvious the mod or whoever is a brony - they know full well why these threads are posted because they've happened hundreds of times already.

I know earlier today there was a public ban of a brony with an obvious MLP image, as if to make up for all the baiting he's let slide.

If you're deleting barneyfag posts, you know the thread is MLP.
Hiro, can you talk to your /v/ mod(s) and tell them to stop playing dumb on obvious bait threads?
Or fire them and get somebody who is actually interested in enforcing the rules rather than engaging in the shitfights the users do.
>>
>>>/v/335004908
Etc

Awful lot of furry threads left up, too.
>>
File: car man.gif (3 MB, 692x720) Image search: [Google]
car man.gif
3 MB, 692x720
>mods leave the threads up
>"fucking brony mods are leaving up blatant bait threads because they're bronies"

>mods delete threads, even give out a public ban
>"fucking mods are trying to cover up their tracks and convince everyone that they're not bronies, incompetent shits"

Nothing pleases you, does it?
>>
>>503347
One public ban for a blatant MLP pic, and only because bronies were going berserk after the recent barneyfag public ban.

Literally the mod kicked off a ton of brony shitposting because he was on his brony crusade against a special ed.
>>
And let me remind you: around 275 threads were deleted on /v/ yesterday alone. Two-hundred and seventy-five. Evidence:
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/deleted/deleted/type/op/
With the sheer amount of blatant shitposting they have to get rid of every single day, it's not exactly much of a surprise that a few Barneyfag threads slip through the cracks.

>>503349
Somehow it's his fault that /v/ literally cannot control themselves when they see a public ban. Sure. Why not.
>>
>>>/v/335001148
>>>/v/335004908
>>>/v/335000679
>>>/v/334999743

Again, this schtick is repetitive and obvious.
A moment ago, an MLP diaper thread was deleted almost instantly - can't have it too obvious that the mod is protecting brony threads after all!
But all the usual noise threads designed to get a reaction from barneyfag are deliberately left alone.

Pretty lame. Can we not have crusader mods?
>>
>>503356
You are literally repeating yourself. By your logic, nothing the mod does is okay. If he leaves threads, he's a brony. If he deletes threads, he's trying to cover his tracks. If he publicly bans an MLP baiter, he's purposefully trying to start a brony crusade.

Are you looking for a response, or are you looking for people to agree with you?
>>
>>503357
Well shit, I actually have to withdraw my complaint, because clearly a ton of those threads were deleted.
It's just that the baiters are simply so relentless it looks like nothing is being done.
>>
>>503508
Fuck that one is subtle
>>
>mod deletes brony thread
>"DA MODZ R HIDING DA EVIDENCE"
>mod keeps brony thread up
>"DA MODZ R BRONIEZ"
>mod bans brony thread creator
>"DA MODZ WANT A BRONY CROOSADE"
>mod doesn't ban brony thread creator
>"DA MODZ R ENABLING BRONIEZ"
>mod bans barneyfag
>"DA MODZ R BRONY SYMPATHIZERZ"
>mod doesn't ban barneyfag
>"DA MODZ R LETTING BARNEYFAG RUIN [board]"

This is OP's second thread and the other thread is still on page 5 with only 26 replies: >>502327

OP trying to impersonate somebody who disagrees with him: >>503360

OP having a ten day anti-brony tirade in a thread he made, goes 83 posts beyond the bump limit: >>493362

This thread so far: 8 posts. 3 IPs.

Time since Gen 4 MLP first aired: 5 years, 6 months, and 11 days. OP has obsessed about a show and a fanbase he hates for five and a half years. Assuming OP is anywhere between 18 and 22, he has spent over a quarter of his life being mad about bronies.

-

Conclusion: There's no hope for OP.

I feel so sorry for your family.
>>
>>503539
>hmm two people who dislike bronies???
>IMPOSSIBLE THEY MUST BE THE SAME PERSON
>>
File: antibrony threatens a brony.gif (968 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
antibrony threatens a brony.gif
968 KB, 320x180
>>503541
Prove me wrong, then.
Just kidding, that would imply I'm wrong.
>>
>>503543
Burden of proof is on you, horsefucker
>>
>>503337
the truth is, nobody cares about /v/
it's the worst board on the site
>>
>>503625
Because LITERALLY nobody cares anymore friendo
>>
File: 1402221375733.jpg (76 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
1402221375733.jpg
76 KB, 400x343
>>503636
yeah, I mean, it's cartoon ponies
I literally couldn't care less
>>
>>503625
That whiteboard one is really ticking me off. I'm sure in that dude's investigative sleuthing skills he determined it came from a pone source, but even people who watch the show wouldn't recognize it. The thread would have its short-lived existence, maybe ten or twenty posts, and then fall off the board. But that guy has to make a stink because he recognizes that the board came from somewhere that offends him.

I get that he's basically a meme at this point, but it's just plain stupid.
>>
>>503694
These threads make Barneyfag look like the sane one. How fucking autistic does someone have to be to sit around brainstorming """"subtle"""" ways to trigger someone?
>>
>>503694
>implying barneyfag didn't make those threads
He's the only person that leaves the derpibooru filename there so he can easily provide the source
>>
>>503706
>Threads like those instantly get deleted
>Threads that are humanized stay up
Mods are consistent and are doing their job of getting rid of "pony" content.
>>
>>503716
>EqG is bannable
When has a mod ever said this? It's not in the rules
>>
>>503731
[citation needed]
>>
Why does all of this trigger you guys so much? As somebody who doesn't go to /v/ would you please explain why video games are so gosh darn important? Who fucking cares if /v/ has shitposting?
>>
>>503337
>crypto-brony

Are we really doing this witch hunt shit
>>
>>503745
>Who fucking cares if /v/ has shitposting?
Nobody cares, not even /v/ermin do. They would feel weird if their board had no shitposting.
>>
>>503350
Idk why anyone acts like refreshing the catalog is some kind of difficult task.
>>
>>503745
>>503754
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
When will you let it end?
>>
>>503765
You can't make it end as long as /v/ is 90% underage.
>>
>>503765
No, I was being totally sincere.

Fuck.

Video.

Games.

And fuck everybody who likes them. /v/ is trash because fans of video games are either children or manchildren.

/v/ and bronies deserve each other.
>>
>>503766
Im pretty sure v has always been underageb&
>>503767
Be less of a faggot
>>
>>503770
>Be less of a faggot

You first.
>>
>>503770
it wasn't as underage before the fappening and gamergate
after those events it became the newfag's first board, the new /b/ basically
>>
>>503337
>crypto-brony
You autistic fuck. If no one else but you cares or knows about the origin of an image they aren't being shown, who fucking cares? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>503772
That's adorable. You're adorable. Do you not have a memory or were you just not around to be able to have memories of the time before GG?

I'll spell it out for you. /v/ has always been underageb&, it's just that at some point "you" too were also underageb& so you didn't notice. If there was ever a time that /v/ seemed better it was the time when /v/ was new to you. Over time you come to understand the truth. It's not the board that changes, but you. Nostalgia goggles are serious shit.

You remember the good times fondly and the bad times vaguely because all of the shit just blurs together and all of the little nuggets of gold stand out. The REASON they stand out is because they're rare. If you had a good day every day then good days would all blend together. Every snowflake is unique but a snowstorm is just snow.

You're comparing the past, which you remember incompletely, because you brain filters out all the unimportant garbage and maintains a highlight reel, to the raw input of the presence, which, FYI, is full of good shit and bad shit, just like the past was. The ratio of good to bad has barely any variance.

And if you think that /v/ has gotten more hostile, it's because YOU don't fit in as well as you used to. /v/ isn't hostile to me in the slightest.
>>
You know, a sitewide ban-bot that uses some sort of RIS software to discern an image's subject would really help with this problem.
>>
>>503784
Okay. Invent the technology.
>>
>>503784
or just remove GR15
>>
>>503786

Ladies and gentlemen, a brony summoning a panicked defense.
>>
>>503789
Do you honestly believe that /v/ wasn't underageb& in 2013? Both the fappening and gamergate started in 2014. Do you actually think that /v/ was good in 2013?

Please say yes. I'm getting chills thinking about how fucking stupid you are.
>>
>>503790
Shit. Meant to reply to >>503772
>>
>tfw I've encrypted stealth subliminal mlp images into each 4chan image I use
>>
Warning to all you crypto-brony motherfuckers: We are coming to get you. We will fuck you up and kick you out. You motherfuckers will learn never to mess with the Brony Killers.

If I see one more crypto-brony make a thread, we will hunt you down. Watch out.
>>
>>503819
HE'S CRACKED
>>
>>503698
Dude they've been doing it for years
>>
>>503750
That's what they are. Disguised brony threads.
>>
File: 1461224561505.jpg (13 KB, 218x231) Image search: [Google]
1461224561505.jpg
13 KB, 218x231
>>503819
Good luck faggot, I'm behind 70 Pegasuses
>>
>>503698
HE ADMITTED IT.

OP ADMITTED THAT HE GETS TRIGGERED BY THESE THREADS.
>>
>>503698
>taking two minutes to crop one Derpibooru image and post it on /v/ is worse than recognising at least three thousand cryptobrony threads and spamming them until they are deleted
I was with you up until this post, now I think you're just pathetic.
>>
>>503788
>Removing GR15

Ten bucks says the site becomes permanently inaccessible due to constant DDOS attacks if that happens.
>>
>>503873
>implying anyone is autistic enough to ddos a site because some people post ponies
>>
>>503775
Wow nigga you wrote all that shot but I ain't readin it lol
>>
>>503876
That's rude. I read your post just now.
>>
>>503875
You must be new here.
>>
GR15 is objectively worthless. Nobody has ever said "Oh fuck, I was going to shitpost with ponies, but that's against the rules! I guess now I'll not only not do that, but not shitpost with anything else either!"

If anything, recent events should be proof enough it's just a giant neon sign reading, "USE THIS TO SHITPOST, IT MAKES PEOPLE VERY MAD AND GETS LOTS OF REPLIES!" The fact that mods are wasting any amount of time enforcing it is asinine.
>>
>>504018
this is true, but nothing's going to change anyway because the mods are retarded senile hotpockets
>>
>caring about mlp in 2016

isn't the fanbase more or less gone now
>>
>>504380
actually I think it's shrunk very, very slightly.
people have just come off the pony high and stopped acting like oblivious herorin dosed fucktards in public and the bandwagoners have hopped off.
>>
>>503819
This is legitimately hilarious.
>>
>>504380
nah the bandwagoners and epic memers simply left
>>
>>504427
>>504401
So the entire fanbase and it's content creators are gone?
>>
File: post rate.png (15 KB, 310x788) Image search: [Google]
post rate.png
15 KB, 310x788
>>504454
considering /mlp/ still exists, no
but those who are left actually like it and aren't into it just to spam ponies in irrelevant threads so that's probably why you're not seeing it as you used to
it just isn't a hot new meme anymore
>>
>>v/335166069
>>v/335134498

why is this shit not deleted immediately
>>
>>504454
No, the fanbase is still there. But, those left more or less are those with extreme autism. The fact despite having basically nothing really to discuss, but, have one of the fastest posting rates only further fuels how autism they are.
>>
Why aren't these threads deleted on sight
>>>/v/335203569
>>>/v/335204297
>>>/v/335206914
>>>/v/335208650
>>
>>504704
OP, we all know you are Barneyfag. The fact that you recognize at least twenty threads a day is pathetic.

>>>/v/335205000

Proof OP is Barneyfag.
>>
>>504707
Barneyfag is bad, but the horsefuckers that keep shitposting because of him are even worse.
>>
OP's a pretty dedicated horsefucker to recognize all of these, I don't get how half of them are 'MLP'.
>>
GR 15 needs to be revoked and anyone complaining about ponies needs to be banned. Catering to whiners only served as a breeding ground for witch hunting autists like OP.
>>
For fuck's sake
>>>/v/335126421
>>>/v/335134983
>>>/v/335121282
>>>/v/335162341
>>>/v/335264630
>>>/v/335288484
>>
File: Global Rule 15.png (75 KB, 250x193) Image search: [Google]
Global Rule 15.png
75 KB, 250x193
>>505507
>threads that were in no way notable except as violations of a rule that does nothing but encourage violations of itself while also stifling discussion

End GR15.
>>
Lol at OP bumping his dying thread just so that he could stretch his autistic screeching by at least another day lmfao
>>
>>505942
I'm not even OP, I'm just stating how this is a problem.
>>
>>506189
Oh indeed it's quite problematic
>>
>>504803
Bronies are the whiny faggots though.
>>
>>506198
not so sure. Remember when ponies showed up in that superbowl commercial?
>>
>>506209
Remember any time ever someone's told a bony they don't like the show
>>
>>506953
and they went "ok"?
>>
>>506957
Just like how everyone went "ok" at the superbowl commercial
>>
man how can even recognize these as crypto-""brony"" unless you're also a ""brony""
>>
>>506960
It's quite easy
>wow that art style looks shitty and like it was made in mspaint, lol I bet this is from a horsefucker
>spend .2 seconds pressing reverse image search
>lol yup it is
>>
>>506959
The cap is a little too big to post normally for whatever reason:
http://i.imgur.com/R58pri5.jpg
>>
>>506962
>he was autistic enough to go searching for a cap
Lmao
>>
>>506963
I figured it was just good manners, but ok
>>
>>506961
>like it was made in mspaint
it's not only equine-diddlers who do this though? I mean, if you get a hunch and find a def. source w/ rev. im. search, that's cool and all, but I'm so distanced from everything /mlp/ that I wouldn't even be able to tell most if not all times.
>>
>>506967
Even people who follow the show wouldn't recognize most of them, since a lot of these "crypto" threads use crops of fan artwork.
>>
>>506967
Yes but other mspaint oc don't use the exact same vomit tier art style
>>
>>506961
>spend .2 seconds pressing reverse image search

Why would anyone even do this? To confirm they need to act like a butthurt faggot over literally nothing?

End GR15.
>>
>>507086
Might as well just do it sooner or later.
>>
>>507086
Why would someone spend the time to crop an image or search for really obscure fan image of mlp to bypass the rule?
>>
I've wondered if this is something mods do to test the userbase or some shit

I got a warning for reporting splatoon/MLP crossover art. I don't know what the fuck is up with that.
>>
>>508394
so they don't break the rules obviously. you answered it yourself.
not everything is about barneyfag. he's actively searching to be triggered now.
>>
>>508394
To try and escape containment without getting caught.
The problem is it becomes extremely obvious right away because of how unsubtle they are.
>>
>>508769
>Unsubtle
They are subtle
You think it's unsubtle because you're Barneyfag, faggot
>>
You guys have been at this for not one second less than six (6(SIX)) years.
Life well spent, gentlemen.
>>
>>508934
>six (6(SIX))
Shut up Satan.
>>
>>508820
Maybe they'd be subtle if the people who made the threads had more creative OPs than "What are some games where."
>>
>>509274
Then again, nothing less from autistic pieces of shit who will do anything to shill their shit.
>>
File: hey buddy.jpg (43 KB, 978x708) Image search: [Google]
hey buddy.jpg
43 KB, 978x708
>>510924
I'm not stupid, Barneyfag. I know it's you, and you will always be worse than they are, even the mods agree. You're the reason they even do it in the first place.
>>
>>503721
Are you serious?
Pretty sure you can get a ban for those. It happened in /aco/ during its earlier days when people were posting humanized MLP and they were all getting deleted and bans were being handed out. And those were subtle pictures.
EqG is anything but subtle with its pony origins.
>>
>>511375
EQG threads tend to happen quite a bit on /s4s/.
I reported one of them today and saw it later in the bans log.
They got warned.
>>
Who is barneyfag and why is there so much autism surrounding him?

I thought the pony problem was solved years ago.
>>
>>512899
From what I know Barneyfag triggered the ponyfags and now they're on a witch hunt for Barneyfag.
>>
>>512986
You don't know very much.
>>
>>513008
Enlighten us, oh wise one
>>
>>512899
A guy that'll spam threads to death at any subtle mention of MLP. Like a piece of heavily cropped fanart of the floors of a castle. It's weird. He's been doing it for years and people just keep uploading vaguer and vaguer images to see if he notices.

For some reason there's also this new trend here >>512986 where people try to convince others that the trolls playing with Barnyfag are triggered ponyfags or some weird thing without any indication of such.
>>
>>513015
>where people try to convince others that the trolls playing with Barnyfag are triggered ponyfags or some weird thing without any indication of such.
You have to be a ponyfag to even get half the shit they post as pony references. Don't try and pretend those people aren't ponyfags. They are. Everyone who replies to and mentions barneyfag is just as bad as him and deserve permabans alongside with him.

The only reason barneyfag ever became a 'problem' was because he upset ponyfags and they couldn't follow the oldest advice. Don't feed the trolls. Someone posted a thread the other day as well which had barneyfag posting in it. The thread wasn't destroyed in any way. Which shows that the problem isn't just barneyfag, its the fucking users of boards like /v/ who can't help by reply everyfuckingtime. >>>/k/29718910
>>
>>513030
No, everyone is amused by barneyfag and enjoys fucking with him (and as a bonus, flouting a particularly stupid rule). I don't know why you're so in love with the idea that he's some kind of thorn in the side of mlp fans.
>>
>>513030
>Don't try and pretend those people aren't ponyfags.
Oh, some of them probably are. Others are likely just trolls. It's not hard to find a vague MLP reference.

>Everyone who replies to and mentions barneyfag is just as bad as him and deserve permabans alongside with him.
Sure, I can support that. I'd also support just removing GR15, but I don't really care strongly either way.

>The only reason barneyfag ever became a 'problem' was because he upset ponyfags and they couldn't follow the oldest advice.
You mean because he responded to trolls and got trolled? Yeah, that's generally how that works. Don't feed the trolls, which is what he does every time.

>>513042
Chances are this is the freshman psych guy that projects all of his issues on ponyfags. He really needs to get out more.
>>
>>513043
>fisking
Post discarded

You seem like a person desperate to force the idea of barneyfag somehow being the evil of all to try and remove the GR15 rule and ignores the fact barneyfag isn't a issue in any way if you ignore him and that the people who reply to trolls ARE THE PROBLEM like it always has been. Being a black and white fag makes you retarded.
>>
>>513101
Jesus, I think you're even further removed from reality than barneyfag.
>>
>>513101
>I can't counter what you say, so I'll just dismiss it
Ok buddy. I like how you agreed with me and acted like you're refuting me somehow.
>>
>>513248
I'm sorry, but you are going to have to explain to me how using my head a little and not jumping the gun to just hating and shitposting on a troll instead of just fucking ignoring it like any rational person would somehow make me removed from reality. People who feed trolls have always been worse than the trolls themselves. There is a reason "Don't feed the trolls" used to be a very common phrase.
>>
>>513254
These guys have found their nemesis. He gives them meaning.
>>
>>513254
You're arguing against things that nobody is saying. Everybody here agrees that ignoring trolling is for the best (which, incidentally, is why GR15 was such a stupid idea). You can stop bringing that up like it's a point of contention.

The thing where you keep acting like horsefuckers are menaced by barneyfag--like he's batman and they're a superstitious and cowardly lot--that's what makes you sound retarded.
>>
>>505507
Are you retarded?

Its kind of scary
>>
>>513273
This right here.
They're always posting shit outside of containment and claiming victim.
>>
>>503810
The hero this board deserves

>>503337
Who gives a shit
>>
The mods feel Its more fun to trigger barneyfag...i.e. The OP of this thread, than it is to enforce some rule used to coddle people triggered by a tv show.

And it will continue, and you will continue flailing and kissing in the wind about it.
>>
File: qa OP.jpg (254 KB, 380x2000) Image search: [Google]
qa OP.jpg
254 KB, 380x2000
Visualization of OP
>>
>>514598
They still need to do their jobs.
>>
>>514616
Seems like too high of a compliment to represent him as Yakko. He's consistently portrayed as an intelligent man and the voice of reason.
>>
All this does is confirm GR15 needs to go Because it creates far too much drama and hassle for the mods to deal with this shit. Ditch the rule, let people sperge out for month, then watch as everything returns to normal save for one asshole who will fight tooth and nail to get things reversed.

This is beyond stupid at this point.
>>
>>503337
4chan needs dedicated janitors to get rid of furfaggotry
these people are fucking mentally ill and need mentally ill equivalents to counteract them
>>
>>516283
Words of wisdom

Plus maybe barneyfag will off himself
>>
>>516283
This

I'm not even a ponyfag but people complain way too much about nothing
>>
File: 1302101379884.png (101 KB, 520x466) Image search: [Google]
1302101379884.png
101 KB, 520x466
lol, you guys winning yet?

People don't like you because you only have one facet to your personality: MLP.

Nobody wants to be friends with someone who can only talk about one thing.
>>
>>518278
Does that really describe the brony population nowadays?
>>
>>518278
>Nobody wants to be friends with someone who can only talk about one thing.
Oh the irony you fucking faggot. All you talk about is why ponies trigger you.
>>
>>520764
yes
>>
>>521968
I see you bypassed your range ban
Good to see your back
Since i know you're back in going to keep posting stealth pony shit on other boards
>>
why
>>
>>521999
It's only because the rule even exists to begin with.
>>
>>522030
Nice way to show why no one likes your kind.
>>
>>516753
I'd just leave entirely.
>>
>>524376
So you ADMIT that removing Global Rule 15 will solve it.

OP ADMITTED IT
>>
>>528479
Well, it only seems logical if nothing else.
>>
>>522011
You're clearly deluded
>>
>>513043
https://a.desu.sh/goerji.mp3
>>
>tfw the logic of "cryptic brony threads" revolves around the logic that anti-bronies know enough about the show they hate with a borderline religious zeal to be able to go "yep, pony related"
>the examples provided for "crypto brony threads" are so subtle you need more than a passing knowledge of the characters from the show

you ever take a moment, step back and realise how stupid it is to get worked up over this?
>>
>>504724
>shitposting

Those are perfectly fine, perfectly on-topic threads that nobody would have a problem with if you hadn't autistically memorized literally every single image in the entire derpibooru catalog so you could instantly recognize a cropped pony pic the moment you saw one and then shitposted the thread to death because you are Patient Zero of autism.

Fuck off.
>>
File: pancakes.jpg (393 KB, 816x1356) Image search: [Google]
pancakes.jpg
393 KB, 816x1356
>>514616
Need a shoop of this with "horsefuckers" replaces with "gamergaters"

Also, here's another visualization of OP.
>>
>>537790
>post cropped/subtle pony pic
>thread goes to shit/404
>do it again
>same thing happen
>WOOOOOOOW
>>
>>537790
They tend to get banned for reposting/spamming as well.
>>
Gee what a great thread
>>
Bronies it's shit like this

https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Castlemania/type/op/

Also see the new sonic spammer on /v/ - search for Sonic and you'll see he used to MLP bait, too.
>>
>>540938
Here, have this fuck that I scraped together from broken fucks I tried giving.

That's your reward for crying about a cartoon for six years.

Please don't use it like a Kleenex.
>>
>>540994
You should have gotten your parents to give a fuck about you
>>
>>540998
That's the best one you've got? Seriously?
If you're going to try and act cool on the Internet, don't ask your little brother for help.
>>
File: vomiting anime girl 17.png (183 KB, 339x329) Image search: [Google]
vomiting anime girl 17.png
183 KB, 339x329
>>503337
>jQuery
>>
>>543791
>HURHURHUR BRONIES ARE VIRGINS AND NECKBEARDS AND LOSERS AND GAY AND STUPID AND THEY WANNA FUCK HORSES AND THEY LIVE IN THEIR MOMS BASEMENTS FAPPING TO PONY PORN CUZ THEYRE SOOOO GAY
>"Yeah, well you won't shut the fuck up about why you hate MLP"
>WTF WOOOOW LITERALLY PROJECTING MUCH LOL YOURE SO MAD CUZ YOURE PROJECTING SO HARD BUTTMAD BRONYFAG PLS DIE
>>
>>543963
Who are you quoting dude?
>>
File: 1389164744739.jpg (201 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1389164744739.jpg
201 KB, 960x960
>>543963
This highlights how insecure antibronies are. They will launch into a tirade about how they know all about bronies and what they do, but when bronies do the exact same thing to them, they freak out and get super defensive and claim they're alpha as fuck or something.

It's even funnier when they create shit like pic related. They're literally acting like little kids in a treehouse with a sign that says "NO GIRLS ALLOWED" at the bottom
>>
>>544899
>he allowed girls into his treehouse
what a homo.
>>
>>544899
>Minecraft character
>default skin
>no armor
>iron sword
It's like they're trying to be weak and autistic at the same time
>>
>>544899
As much as I would love to mock this, I'm willing to give it enough benefit of a doubt to assume it's satirical.
>>
>>546762
Speaking of Reddit, don't you have a brony hate sub to mod?

Oh wait, it's gone lol
>>
>>546857
Gone because bronies couldn't handle it, lol

Bronies literally couldn't stop poking their nose where it didn't belong and got their feelings hurt

Another sub deleted was fatpeoplehate, which should tell you what kind of bronies were being protected.
>>
>>546852
It's made by a literal twelve year old, which should demonstrate how insecure bronies are

Not even a twelve year old can criticize these manchildren
>>
>>546876
>bronies ignore anti-bronies
>HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE SO SCARED
>bronies BTFO anti-bronies
>HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU COULDN'T HANDLE US
Anti-brony logic, everybody
>>
>>547061
You could say that about the opposite side as well.
>>
>>548733
If I tell you will you promise not to have sex with her?
>>
>>548770
I can't guarantee it.
>>
>>546877
>literal twelve-year-old
Nice projection
>>
>>546852
Unfortunately, it isn't.
>>
>>546857
There are still tons more out there.
>>
>>537790
They're clearly made with the intent of stealth mlp posting within the thread you fucking dolt. If they wanted legit vidya threads they wouldn't use banned shit to act cool for evading the rules.
>>
>>545679
The problem is they're still more well-known than you'll ever be.
>>
>>544899
I actually like their work. They're pretty good.
>>
>>533643
Reminds me of people obsessed with a certain other website. And they happen to be experts regarding that site despite claiming to hate it. What's more, these people invoke that website for any opinion they disagree with. It's equal parts bizarre, pathetic, and funny.

On a side note: Anyone here old enough to remember when Gaia was the Great Enemy who must be blamed for everything? And MAL to a lesser extent.
>>
>>558378
>Gaia
Fuck that takes me back.
>>
>>541026
What a shitty insult.
>>
>>560103
Indeed. He could have tried any insult and he chose a UR MUM knockoff.
>>
>>560108
This is the future of comebacks, people.
>>
>>540998
Fucking REKT
>>
>>544925
>not allowing girls into your treehouse
>>
>>561880
Fucking homo.
>>
>>563533
It's a library. If I hear one more idiot saying they "code in jQuery," I'm going to murder them.
>>
>>563596
I almost want to say it, mainly so I could land you in jail.
>>
File: sage.png (7 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
sage.png
7 KB, 300x300
Follow my lead
>>
>>564219
not going to.
>>
Bumping a thread with discussion due to the flooding happening right now.
Choosing this as the MLP thread that stays.
Sorry if you like the others, take it up with the furryfag spammer.
Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.