[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 9
File: Iqra.jpg (43 KB, 550x416) Image search: [Google]
Iqra.jpg
43 KB, 550x416
>reposting 'cuz last thread got raided by /pol/

Can we have a /allah/ board for the discussion of Islam?

Bonus points: can the board have a light green background?
>>
>>480529
No. It's against what 4chan is made and has no point on this site.
4chan is a Christian site anime site, get out shitskin.
>>
>>480543

Are you calling in your other racist friends from /pol/ again?

Just wanna know if I should put any faith in this thread or not.
>>
>>480553
Who fucking cares you goddamn FBI agent, get out. I will not have more faggot terrorists shut down the site I go on because of their dicklet ideals.
>>
>>480543
Oh please, /pol/ just go! You fucktards are so hypocritical, you keep whining about complaints from your constantly leaking board on /qa/ from people who allegedly never visit your board, yet when someone suggests a board for themselves that you never have to visit, they can't have it.

That's why /pol/ needs to be deleted.
>>
>>480555

>>>/pol/
>>
>>480557
>they can't have it.
Yeah man, I totally enjoy having the site shut down because the FBI has to investigate it.
>>
>>480560

I agree, why is /pol/ still around then?
>>
>>480565
Last time I checked, /pol/ didn't commit any acts of terrorism.
>>
>>480568

Nazism has killed 11 million people. And that was an official act of the ideology itself, not of a minority like the terrorism acts conducted by Muslims.
>>
>>480573
...You're grasping at straws here. /mud/ would just be a fucking waste of time and probably have a giant Crusade.
>>
>>480577

>/mud/

Your little racist "joke" is not funny, and inter-board raids are against the rules, so that would only end up getting your shitty nazi board deleted.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (126 KB, 1041x1066) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
126 KB, 1041x1066
DIRTY DUMB SANDNIGGER SCUM
>>
>>480634

See >>480559
>>
>>480635
See
>>>/trash/
>>
Fuck off you piece of shit, go back to /pol/

You're not a fucking Muslim you're here to have a Muslim hate thread with your faggot friends from /pol/
>>
If you are a Muslim post a pic of your prayer mat and Quran with a timestamp and vocaroo yourself reciting prayers
I know you're just here to circlejerk with your buddies again
>>
File: 1416836544764.gif (3 MB, 322x178) Image search: [Google]
1416836544764.gif
3 MB, 322x178
>>480638
holy shit anon
>>
>>480638
>he's a sand nigger

Wew lad, pathetic.
>>
File: muhammed sexy.png (18 KB, 453x513) Image search: [Google]
muhammed sexy.png
18 KB, 453x513
post your rare muhammeds
>>
>>480543
Fuck off christfag.
I want to see your kind rolled into the gas chambers right along with the jews and muslims.

You don't belong here.
>>
>>480646
So? I didn't choose to be born a "sandnigger".
>>
>>480529
fuck of faggot, your people did 9/11.
>>
>>480529
>a board for a religion
That's fucking retarded whatever the religion it would be almost as stupid as a board for athiesm
>>
>>480671
this
>>
>current year
>anon still believes in muh gods and shit like that
And that's why niggers are not people.
>>
File: 1458219358086.jpg (144 KB, 1015x781) Image search: [Google]
1458219358086.jpg
144 KB, 1015x781
>>480529
Hello friend. I see you are requesting a new board. Please utilize the feedback system at www.4chan.org/feedback and suggest a new board. Thank you and have an excellent day!

Non automated response.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HSoSBle8AQ
>>
>>480841
I'm white and Christian. I believe in God. If you don't you should just go back to /r/atheism. 4chan has always been an American and Christian site, you're obviously new here.
>>
It'd be funnier if there were a Jainism board.
>>
>>480864
this
>>
>>480658

Go to bed, Dubya.

Everybody knows Mossad did it.
>>
>>480857
this
>>
>>480937
this
>>
>>480529
>your prophet is in hell
>your friends are going to hell
>your familly will burn in hell
>you will burn in hell.
>your prophet is in hell
>you will burn in hell.
>your prophet is in hell
>you will burn in hell.
>your prophet is in hell
>you will burn in hell.
>your prophet is in hell
>you will burn in hell.
>your prophet is in hell
>you will burn in hell.
>your prophet is in hell
>you will burn in hell.
>>
>>481008
Hell isn't real kid, this site's for grownups
>>
File: wizards.jpg (2 MB, 1526x2616) Image search: [Google]
wizards.jpg
2 MB, 1526x2616
F U C K O F F R E L I G I O N F A G S
>>
>>481019
rolling
>>
ello me mates;)))here is your mate williem back to teach you how to waggle your willy like a willy wanking bishop;;'))

ohoy me mates;;))) now some of oyu guys are confused on how to waggle your willy eh???so u wanna be a willy wanking star,big deal.u gotta learn the willywanking game in 5 easy steps.cumon me mate lets leurn to wank our willies together with me mates gordon charlie and bill and even lilttle cousin nicky;))

STEP 1#

GRAB the willy!!you have to wait for it to turn into a sasuage stick, dont worry if it doest happen in 10 seconds like me!!!just grab an issue of your beano comic your mummy bought you at the newsagents, flip to a page with minnie the minxes bum and bbengin wanking your willy!!!

step #2

move your hand up and down your willy,ur getting there me mate;)))if possible do it with your mates in your tree house so your mummies cant see or hear you!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!;)));)))

STEP 3#

you will be feeling your willy about to explode!!!!!it's going to hurt a lil;;)do dont worry;)))because your willy is going to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!just shout AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYWILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and there will be white wee wee verywhere thhat is very goeey;))if you finish before your mates then help them by waggling THEIR willies;)))

and now you are a master ant waggling your willing with your mates;))))) just remember to ask me if you ever need to waggle your willy again;;;;)))now pip ipip cheerio im off to waggle my willy!!!! aaaaaa!!!!!!!!
>>
ooooooooohhhh man me mates!! allo me chapss!!! i think me mates i have just made a major breakthrough in the field of the majestic art of the waggle..!!!lissen closely maties,its not often u hear wagglin tips down the line like what im abouta drop now!!

so u know howdo waggle ur willy.and you now it causes willy pleasure. but did u know what if you stick your finger up your bum and wiggle it around u get bumbum pleasure instead?? combine it with the willy waggle for dubble trubble 0_o whOaAOAOAOaoAOoooo!!!!!!!!!!nows thats what i callsome relief eh esse..mmmhmmm.......stick me finger up my bum......pull it out....hehehehehit smells lilke poopie...eh ey kid,...smell me thinga eheheh smell me smellie fingers kid heheheheheh!!!!!!!!!.....

if u want advanced bumpleasure shove TWO or maybe THREE fingers up ur bum!!!! keep wagglin until ur entire body starts convulsin w/ PLEASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYBUMANDMYWILLY THEYFEELLIKE ITS AN EARTHQUAKE IN ME BUM A AAHHHHHAHAHAAAA!!

i dress up in me sisters school unform.finga me bum and take pictures and post it on the internet!!!!!!!! i always ask me mummy and daddies permission to use the net first 0_o just because mummie and daddie dont wanna see u waggle doesnt mean u can be a freeloader breakin the house rules -_-

well until then.pippip cheerio me wankas!!!im off to finga me mates bums and put the picturegrabs on a website called "domblr.com"!!!!until then waggle it away maties!!!!!!
>>
>>481017
The muslims cunts think its real, and it triggers them, so im cool.
>>
>>480652
>said the Atheicuck who jerks off to himself
Kill yourself.
>>
>>480529
WHERE'S MY SHINTO BOARD
>>
>>481272

Make your own thread, cocksucker.
>>
>>481019
>tfw I'll never be lumberjack
>I'm a lumberjack IRL
>my surname in my language is, literally, "hatchet"
>>
>>480857
>white
>religion
Pick one and only one.
>>
kill all religionfags
>>
>>481271
I hate muslims, but I have to say that their religion makes far more sense than christianity. You guys are worshipping a criminal who claimed to be the son of god. You also believe that he was resurrected...
Fucking nonsense.
>>
>>481456
le' tips

why do you have to be so cringey, jesus christ
>>
ITT: /pol/tards acting like fedoratipping niggers while atheists facepalm through the whole thing.
>>
>>480529
fuck no religion does not belong on 4chan
>>
>>481552

>>>/r/atheism
>>
>>481531
Atheism is too mainstream. All the hipsters are polytheists now. Get with the times, gramps.

Exodus 20:3 proves it. The JudeoChristian version of Yahweh wouldn't have said "Thou shalt have no other Gods before me!" if he wasn't a jealous bitch.
>>
>>480529
>it's not enough that the site has a board dedicated to religion, we need a special snowflake board where just my religion can circlejerk
fuck offerino
>>
>>480529
4chan is an atheist site. Always has been. We shit on all religion, gtfo whether you're Christian Muslim or Jewish
>>
>>481749
>it's not enough that the site has a board dedicated to cartoons, we need a special snowflake board where just my cartoon can circlejerk
Why do we have /mlp/ again?
>>
>>481756

Euphoric/10, would be enlightened by my own intelligence again.
>>
>>481761
NO I AM NOT HAVING THOSE BASTARDS IN /co/
>>
Thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bOe1UduwvI
>>
RELIGIONFAGS OUT
>>
>>481823

Exactly.

We need a containment board for muslims.
>>
>>481854
I'm here because you called for religionfags to come out. What do you need?
>>
>>481858
since when have containment boards worked
/pol/ is used as a fucking base of operations
you're trying to kill 4chan
fuck off Mr FBI agent
>>
>>482155

/pol/ needs to be deleted, I thought we all agreed on that
>>
>>482234
Well there you go thinking again. Who the fuck is "we" ?
>>
>>480529
Only if we also make a furry board (and close it after 2 months, banning every IP that posted on it).
>>
>>482245
this
>>
>>480529
Go fuck a goat. Make sure you're facing mecca when you do so.
>>
File: sheik al-flecki.jpg (151 KB, 711x711) Image search: [Google]
sheik al-flecki.jpg
151 KB, 711x711
Absolutely Halal idea, family.
>>
>>480553
>>480557
>>480559
>>480565
>>480635
>>480638
>>481531
>>482234
>le ebin /pol/ boogeyman
man, these reddit colonists are really trying historical revisionism to fool people into making the site a "safer" place for them?
wew
>>
>>482999
>Reddit boogeyman
>/pol/fag accusing anyone of historic revisionism
>Too new to remember the times they were deleted
>too cuckolded by /pol/ to think critically
>virgin
>lives with mommy
>Is sexist
>too dumb to grasp the irony of that
>Complete fucking coward
>Thinks this is his safe place
>>
>>482977
Where does this idea come from anyway
>>
Kill yourselves you invasive ragheads.
>>
>>483051
they view suicide as haram so no chance of that happening
>>
Make a religion and furry board together.
>>
>>483242
this kek
>>
>>480529
>>>/his/

have fun Aloha
>>
>>483018

Damn son, go easy on him!
>>
>>480656
you do choose to stick to their cancerous subhuman religion though
get nuked fag
>>
>>483018
nice stereotypes
>>
>>482999
Reddit is actually more /pol/ than /pol/ these days. Ever seen r/worldnews or r/european?
>>
>>483778
Because I believe in God and believe it to be the truth. Honestly as long as I'm not bombing places and chopping off heads why do you care? We have freedom of religion. It doesn't affect you in any way.
>>
>>483798
Because my Gods can beat the crap out of your puny singular God.
>>
>>483830

If only they existed...
>>
File: thinner-02.jpg (84 KB, 560x304) Image search: [Google]
thinner-02.jpg
84 KB, 560x304
>>484021
I like where this is going.
>>
ITT: no legitimate arguments against having an Islam board so far, only "muh fedora" and "muh prejudices".
>>
>>485819
Fuck off false flag
>>
>>486180

You might wanna loosen that tinfoil hat, it's cutting circulation to your brain.
>>
>>485819
Goatfucking terrorist.
>>
>>481019
roll
>>
Requesting /Tengri/ pls
>>
>>487069
Fuck off false flag
>>
>>481019
>Pinball Wizard
fucking this, rolling
>>
>>480529
No no religion needs a board.
This isent retarded because Muslim it's retarded because it's something so fucking minor to base a whole fucking board on
>>
>>480529
replying to b8 thread
>allah board
why not a /christ/ board, a /zion/ board, a /buddhism/ board, a /scientology/ board?
>>
>>487267
this
it's like having a board about pharmaceuticals

>>487292
also this

People discuss religion on /his/ already, no need for this.

Also b8
>>
>>487302

/his/ is not for religion
>>
Where are people congregating to coordinate posting multiple topics about some previously undiscussed thing that nobody on 4chan actually cares about and then keeping them bumped so they stay on the top of the board?
>>
>>488674
http://www.appliedmemeticsllc.com/

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/memetics/page/1/
>>
>>488674
This, everytime these bullshit threads are about to fall off the board somebody bumps it
Seriously there are 3 threads started by the same guy on the catalog right now for an islam board
Nobody even fucking wants it, actual muslims on /int/ don't want this board, it's just some cunt spamming /qa/ sith these threads
>>
File: 1456952046359.png (715 KB, 797x736) Image search: [Google]
1456952046359.png
715 KB, 797x736
When did you outgrow islamophobia, /qa/?
>>
>>489641
>look mom I bumped the 3rd thread again!!1
What agenda could you possibly be serving by doing this?
>>
REPORT AND FUCKING SAGE
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.