[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was wondering if mods would be willing to sticky this topic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Ding-Dong-Logo.jpg (358 KB, 1186x1185) Image search: [Google]
Ding-Dong-Logo.jpg
358 KB, 1186x1185
Was wondering if mods would be willing to sticky this topic

>>>/v/331241821
>>
>>471280
Seconding sticky request, that thread is exploding.
>>
yea like 200 posts in less than ten minutes, and there's two other topics about it
>>
>>471280
Holy shit so many posts
>>
And if it isnt asking too much, we'd like "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" to play.
>>
>>471285
No fool. Real American or bust.
>>
>>471285
No retard but I agree with sticky
>>
>>471286
>>471286
>>471286
>>471286
>>
It appears /pol/ may be playing the song
>>
File: guile-c2.jpg (953 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
guile-c2.jpg
953 KB, 1200x1600
>>471292
>>471285
>>471286
>not this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iof5pRAIZmw
>>
>>471299
THAT'S JAPANESE
BUT THEN AGAIN, THEY'RE PRETTY AMERICAN
>>
I need someone to explain why I should positively or negatively care about that website at all. And what does it have to do with video games? It looks entirely unrelated to me.
>>
>>471302
Gawker Media is made up of many websites, including "video game journalism" websites like Kotaku that publish awful, awful clickbait content and slander people that don't agree with their politics. They are responsible for influencing the opinions of tons of undeducated people into hating video game culture.
>>
>>471303
>Kotaku
Oh, well, that makes this more important and relevant than I thought. Though I personally can't really see anything wrong with disliking video game culture, the fact that they try to sway the minds of unwitting people using dishonest or even untruthful tactics is not right.
>>
>>>/v/331248137
>Gawker is DONE.
What a good ending to that thread.
>>
>>471307
>the fact that they try to sway the minds of unwitting people using dishonest or even untruthful tactics is not right.
That's pretty much why people hate them.
>>
>>471280
Fuck off niGGer.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.