[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/hurtfeelings/ General #1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Reddit.png (22 KB, 800x267) Image search: [Google]
Reddit.png
22 KB, 800x267
Have you been triggered by 4chan recently? It's okay, this is a designated safe space to recover from the horror you experienced.

This is a safe space for:

>Users affected by futa on /d/.
>Users affected by /pol/'s ideology.
>Users affected by IDs or flags.
>Users affected by waifus on /tv/.
>Users affected by Reddit.
>Users affected by the existence of a board.
>Users affected by the non-existence of a board.
>Users affected by triggering words on 4chan.
>Users affected by word filters.
>Users affected by words which should be filtered.
>Users affected by the distinction of Western/Eastern on /aco/ and /d/.
>Users affected by Pepe.
>Users affected by memes.
>Users affected by anime, furries or ponies.
>Users affected by moderation practices.
>And many more!

Friendliness recommended!
>>
I don't think they 'get' me on s4s op? Am I doomed? I can reach a level of retardation to understand some of the memes but it's mixing the tardism and creativity it's just doesn't produce any to be proud off.
SouId I give up 4chan? Is qa a safe place for a misunderstood try hard funposter
>>
>>391720
At this point I'm convinced some of you people don't even know what reddit is. It's just a generic shitpost word
>>
File: rrrrr.jpg (23 KB, 503x503) Image search: [Google]
rrrrr.jpg
23 KB, 503x503
[TRIGGER WARNING] [STRUCTURAL VIOLENCE]

>>391748
I believe that you are the one that does not even know what reddit is.
>>
all i know about reddit is that it's a magic word that makes people angry
>>
>he gets so btfo in another he has to make a thread about it
Stormweenies are hilarious
>>
>>391760
And that is all you need to know, grasshopper
>>
>>391761
Please refrain from using "w**nie", it is triggering to some users.
>>
>>391744
nice dubs
>>
reddit is love
reddit is live
reddit is shrek
>>
File: tumblr_mwd9cb2ND21t1jlc5o1_500.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwd9cb2ND21t1jlc5o1_500.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
oops forgot image
>>
>>391720
I am offended by futas on /d/
What's the point in having a dick if you don't have a nice pair of juicy balls to fondle and suck on?
>>
Have you been triggered by opinions you don't like recently?

Better scream "Reddit" and imply that anybody who dares disagrees to with you disagrees with 4chan as a whole, because as we all know, you know what this site's about. You know how it should be run, you know what does and doesn't belong, and you know how to keep this site free of shitposting with opinions you don't like.
>>
>>391890
Hello reddit.
>>
>>391892
Good evening, twitter.
>>
File: bananime.jpg (159 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bananime.jpg
159 KB, 1280x720
#banime
>>
>>391720
somebody called me reddit when in fact I never had a reddit account and only read it when it comes up in google searches

I was so shocked and appalled I raped my dog with a shovel handle
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.