[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alex Jones Meemees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 12
File: image.gif (2 MB, 232x163) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 232x163
Give me your Alex jones meemees! Give them to me right fuckin now!!!!
>>
>>74367391

Stop promoting that fat fuck here.

And fuck off.
>>
bernie & hilary go out to drive under moonlight. they stop at on at a side of road.

he turn to his girl and say:

"baby, i give you free college"

"where is the money?"

"our campaign is broken down. i think the funding is broken. ill walk and get some more free shit"

"ok. ill stay here and look after our votes. there have been news report of vote being stolen."

"good idea. keep the media shut down no matter what. i love you sweaty"

so sander left to get fund for the campaign. after two hours the cliton say "where is my bernie, he was supposed to be back by now". then hilary here a scratching sound and voice say "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"

hilary doesnt do it and then after a while she goes to sleep. the next morning she wakes up and finds her bernie still not there. she gets out to check and trump door hand hook vote for
>>
File: alex jones2.png (31 KB, 155x166) Image search: [Google]
alex jones2.png
31 KB, 155x166
>>74367391
Loving the inbound marketing. Keep it up. Alex deserves it. Don't listen to the stormcucks.
>>
I do not understand why Alex Jones is negatively received here, my only issue is the snake oil sold on his site but that's not a big deal
>>
>>74368354

I actually like his content. He was the first human meme online ever. Now he's embraced it and is having some fun. Good show.
>>
please post some Leann mcadoo titties
>>
File: 1455839251714.png (105 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1455839251714.png
105 KB, 512x512
>>74368107
what
>>
>>74368354
The theory is he is controlled opposition. But letting real info flow, and real guest come on with great info; then screaming about demons invading politicians while shaking like a mad man. To try and put all that legit information under the umbrella of "lunatics believe this".

I don't buy it though. He's just an eccentric person. Anyone that can get to the position he is has to be a bit out there in personality. It also helps keep the show emotionally charged.
>>
>>74368354

It IS a big deal, you faggot.

It's his ONLY deal. Fuck him. And fuck all of his dumb-assed shills.
>>
File: alexjones-jewshill1.jpg (284 KB, 678x531) Image search: [Google]
alexjones-jewshill1.jpg
284 KB, 678x531
>>
File: Alex-Jones-634x330.jpg (60 KB, 634x330) Image search: [Google]
Alex-Jones-634x330.jpg
60 KB, 634x330
>>
>>
>>74368801
>It IS a big deal, you faggot.
>Funding a business is bad.
GTFO bernie shill
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 528x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 528x530
Alex Jones/Bill Hicks 2.0 deserves all the attention and it makes me happy to think that he's been at this for almost 20 years and he's finally getting the love and praise he always needed. Fuck the early 00s and 90s for labelling people like him crazy. Globalist shills can get fucked.
>>
>>74368801
On every show he always says that his filters and vitamins fund the show. He's actually apologetic about it. Stop being a fucking robot.
>>
>>74369109

Stop making excuses for that jew-loving prick.
>>
>>74368858
>>74368833
yeah i knew kebabs were gonna come in and say that...

its why he openly exposes false jew pedo rings and doesnt like /pols ACTUAL jewboy homie putin

fucking ahmeds deserve every bit of shit they get theyre the ones that forced conversion on the false jews in the first place creating zionism ad the ottomans harbored it and became the blueprint for pikes work and the death cults that harbor elites today
>>
File: jonestein-nightly-jews.jpg (121 KB, 500x311) Image search: [Google]
jonestein-nightly-jews.jpg
121 KB, 500x311
>>
>>74369291
You shills are all the same. Don't watch this, don't read that. Don't come to your own conclusions. I don't believe half the shit he talks about. Your butthurt makes makes the brain force taste so sweet.
>>
>>
>/pol/ hates Alex Jones because he is a Jewish puppet (which is true)
>Trump was on Alex Jones' show

What now, /pol/?
>>
File: 1463436322293.jpg (27 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
1463436322293.jpg
27 KB, 780x438
>>74369291
anti semitism one of the most favourited divide and conquer tactics from bilderberg elites
>>
File: 1463097211988.jpg (53 KB, 638x475) Image search: [Google]
1463097211988.jpg
53 KB, 638x475
I'm injecting colloidal silver into my anus for a stamina enema.
I'm taking all natural Iodine supplements for my male vitality.
I have water filters on the ready for the globalists!

GEORGE SOROS MUST BE STOPPED!

REEEEEEE!

Before the 33 degree cloned me, I was Bill Hicks and I died in fire.
>>
>>74369732
trumps children = ortodox jews

OH WAIT MAYBE ALL JEWS ARNT FALSE JEWS

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi

fuck me sideways stop listening to uneducated jihadis
>>
Actually Bill Hicks died from cancer.

I thought it was a plane crash...
>>
>>74369589
>Jones shill calling me a shill

Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>74369775
>leaf

Retarded opinion discarded.
>>
>>74370246
hurr durr mohammeds bottom disregarded faggot at least my country isnt ran by a kenyan with 10 different birth certificates
>>
>>74369390
>canada

have you prayed in your new tax payer money funded home yet today, Abdul?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.