[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Libertarians are the most fedora tipping faggots there are. They're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Libertarians are the most fedora tipping faggots there are. They're worst than liberals.

At least with liberals, their ideology is concretely stupid. You can poke at it and destroy it.

Libertarians are the "yeah..sorta...like yeah....semi-semi....sorta.." retards who have no conclusive stance on anything.

They're the undecided guy who wants others to make the choice for him.
>>
they're another branch of the neoliberals/ globalists/corporatists/leftists that pretend to be "rebellious" when they are the status quo.
>>
>>74144561
What's wrong with "leave me the fuck alone"? You need the government to care for your well being and choices? Faggot.
>>
>>74144561
>>74144618
not an argument
and a poor understanding of libertarianism

>no higher taxes
>allowing people to make their own decisions
>government the size of a stamp
>private industries competing in a capitalist market
>freedoms of constitution endowed and protected

2/10 made me reply
libertarian and not even mad
>>
>>74144561
and you're a bootlicking faggot, now git out
>>
>>74144700
>not understanding that we live in a society where individual actions influence the whole and vice versa
>being this stupid in 2016
kys
>>
>>74144715
Irrelevant-tier ideology.
Look at the shit you've just described. Literally retarded.

It's like that kid that kid who tries to apply Pythagoras' formula on a straight line.
>>
>>74144765
You'd fit right in with communism. No thanks. I'm a man. Liberty is our natural state. All that estrogen coursing through you suggests you need a nanny. Don't involve the rest of us in your faggotry.
>>
Liberals and libertarians only difference is different aspect symptoms of schizophrenia

both are treatable but you they will never be cured.
>>
>>74144913
>not understanding that you're party of a society
>understanding so means you're a commie
K Y S
Y
S
>>
>>74144866
>Look at the shit you've just described. Literally retarded.
>It's like that kid that kid who tries to apply Pythagoras' formula on a straight line

>still not making arguments
>ad hominem
>it's right on the sticky
>>
>>74144913
Recreational nukes.
>>
>>74145053
"NO HIGHER TAXESSSSS"
ok? then stfu

"ALLOWING PEOPLE TO MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS"
ok...? you should be doing that past 18 alrdy

"GOVERNMENT THE SIZE OF A STAMP"
social darwinism

"PRIVATE INDUSTRIES COMPETING IN A CAPITALIST MARKET"
nice meme bro. no reg. = death of small companies = job creators = rip economy

"FREEDOMS OF CONSTITUTION EDNWOWEROEOKGDFG"
ok? stfu
>>
>>74145226
>ok then stfu x2
>ok you should be doing that past 18 already
>implying libertarians are against regulations on industries
come on m8
>>
they don't admit that a specific culture and framework has to be in place for libertarianism to thrive or even be distinguishable from Africa-tier anarchy

culture and industry has to fill many formerly governmental functions so that government doing them would be superfluous or counter-productive. But if no such society exists, libertarianism is just negative space.

and today, society has frayed and balkanized and thus libertarianism has to settle itself with talking about hydroponic gardens, since it's utterly ill-equipped to tackle the challenges. Policymaking has helped push the classes aparty culturally, and has to help put them back together.
>>
File: 1453068565683.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
1453068565683.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>>74144561
You faggots arguing in this thread.

I don't have the pic but it describes the evolution of a right winger.

Conservative -> Libertarian -> Fascist -> Monarchy

Or something of the sort. I've finally become fascist I think. Sorry libertarian bros.
>>
>>74145616
Monarchy is only good if you have capable royal lines. Our monarchy was heaven on earth.
>>
i also hate libertarians fuck off forever u cocksucking retards
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.