[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump and Trudeau
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: USvsCanada.png (738 KB, 1195x395) Image search: [Google]
USvsCanada.png
738 KB, 1195x395
How will they get along come 2017?
>>
Will Canada even be a country by 2017? If Trudeau fights the fire, it wins.
>>
Annexation, hopefully (for both our sakes).
>>
>>74085750
>If Trudeau fights the fire, it wins.
The fire is going to die off by itself. Thank god.

>>74085571
Just fine. Geez. Canada is just a protectorate, it will fall into line.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/03/17/how-donald-trump-looms-in-the-background-of-pm-s-united-states-trip_n_9483338.html
>With respect to a president Trump, he said he'd work on areas where they shared common ground. The interviewer pressed him — what possible common ground could the Canadian progressive find with an American Republican talking about walls and ripping up trade deals and banning Muslim visitors to the U.S.?
>Trudeau replied: "A desire to see Americans do well. A desire to see citizens in our countries to have better jobs and greater opportunities."
>>
File: 1462992311119.jpg (18 KB, 480x287) Image search: [Google]
1462992311119.jpg
18 KB, 480x287
>>74085750
kek
>>
>>74085571
Trump will make Trudeau his bitch, Trudeau will proceed to cry in his pillow and tweet about how he pees sitting down so he can feel the hardships of being a woman in today's society.
>>
>>74085571
If you extinguish the fire, the fire wins
>>
Trudeau would get on his hands and knees for a true alpha like Trump. On his first visit I expect Trudeau to offer up his wife for the night.
>>
File: 1463298115228.jpg (86 KB, 690x505) Image search: [Google]
1463298115228.jpg
86 KB, 690x505
>>74087466
He does that...
>>
Least I expect from Trump is capital punishment for this homo
>>
>>74087524
B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D
>>
>implying we even have to acknowledge Canada
>>
The instant Trump gets elected, Trudeau is going to pull a Merkel and say he's accepting "refugees" from America to escape Trump, which will cause all the libtards to swarm over to Canada.

This is just a daydream that I have but it's fun to think about.
>>
>>74085571
WHO

CARES
>>
>>74087807
I hope they give up their citizenship for that. Then we can build a wall to keep them from coming back.
>>
>>74087807
Why won't they flee to Mexico since they love it so much? We're gonna reach libtard critical mass over here soon...
>>
>>74087807
Outside of Syrian refugees, our immigration process is pretty strict. The only thing Trudeau has done is lower the wait time for citizenship from 4 years to 3 years
>>
>>74087930
You already have leafman, hopefully Trump will open the borders to white canadian refugees too
>>
Has Trump even mentioned Canada and Trudeau once yet? Like most Americans, I get the feeling he doesn't really give a fuck.
>>
>>74086505
>>74087466

yup.

Trudeau is a true pansy.

This is why I hope Trump wins.
>>
>>74087930
They don't actually like mexico

They just want mexicans to come over and settle away from them so they can virtue signal
>>
>>74087807
similar thing is happening in my homecountry austria. Leftist "Artists" are threatening to leave the country if Hofer gets elected President. Well, I can't wait for them to leave
>>
>>74087807

It's a nice thought, but the liberals would never actually leave the country and move somewhere more in line with their ideologies, for two reasons. One is that they would have to experience firsthand how said policies negatively affect everyone under them, and two is they would never give up living somewhere that gives them so much to whine about, which they can't go a day without doing.
>>
>>74085571
>JT
>Not cucking for a superior male
Can't see it.
>>
>>74087807
I would cum myself if that happened
>>
File: image.jpg (292 KB, 666x618) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292 KB, 666x618
really not looking forward to a deluge of american libshits flooding my country. We got enough liberals already.

The way things are going here I would welcome american annexation just to get that glorious second ammendment.
>>
Justin Trudeau will be the most popular resident of Internment Camp Ottowa after the invasion to free our brothers north of the border from the liberal menace. Oddly, they will still be best of friends.
>>
>>74085571
Well Drumpf is a Zionist puppet just like Trudeau so there is that.
>>
>>74085571
Melania will break up with Old Donald for Sexy Justin.
>>
>>74085571
Do we need to get along? What does the US need from Canada?
>>
>>74085571
Trudeau will still shit talk him a little bit while spreading his asscheeks for the Emperor backstage
>>
File: 1463001182739.png (486 KB, 540x735) Image search: [Google]
1463001182739.png
486 KB, 540x735
Trump and Trudeau meeting in 2017

>Trudeau: Congratulations on your win, never thought it was possible for you, hopefully we can get along despite our political differences.
>Trump: Thank you, now to talk business which is why we are here. First off, Canada must contribute more to the fight against ISIS. We expect your country to reinstate air support, if you fail to do so we will not cooperate in other sectors of business with you like we are doing now. Our national security is important as a whole, and Canada must contribute towards NATO or stop reaping the benefits from its protection and start actually funding its military. We also do not support the amount of refugees you are sending over to North America as it creates a national security risk at our border. If you do not cease to continue on taking in refugees we will up our security and costs at the border and tax your exports more as it will require more security coming through and we will need to pay for that increased security. As president I plan to put Americas interests first and I hope you can understand that.
>Trudeau: Bu-but it's 2016
>Trump: No, it's 2017 now.
>>
I don't think even Trudeau is dumb enough to piss off Canada's biggest trading partner.

He's been avoiding shittalking him ever since he became PM for that very reason.
>>
File: 1449275924031.jpg (1 MB, 1471x2120) Image search: [Google]
1449275924031.jpg
1 MB, 1471x2120
>>74085571
Trudeau is a puppet. Stop thinking of him as a person, he exists solely to be the charismatic prettyboy front of his controllers.

His controllers won't want to piss off the US so regardless of Trudeau's feelings, he will be all smiles and just talk about "not agreeing with everything President Trump believes, but looking for common ground".
>>
>>74089992
Yeah yeah. We're gonna buy your newest meme planes and keep patrolling our airspace just for you. This is expensive as fuck BTW. No one would even bother invading Canada if you guys weren't being such bullies with everyone else in the world. But now we have to be your protective helmet.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.